View Full Version : fatalities A must have for NC2(the new generation)

Dead Bodies
11-01-06, 08:20
fatalities, why not we got everything else. rember the old mortal combat for sega genisses where u could preform fatalities and babyalaties? how about a fatalitie for NC something like an aquired skill special of course like WOC for instiance where u could do a fatalitie to your dead aponent like jam your hand into their body and pull out a random implant (head implants are un pullable we know the drama that would cause) arm or a leg a heart maby maby even their spine wichever onethe game randomly picks make a mini scene for it blood and guts and the cords snapping from the backif u ripped the spine ETC i think itd bea new spin something to think about....

kurai
11-01-06, 08:31
Wow ! That sounds like an *excellent* reason to grind another 150mill XP in a main stat.

Perhaps we could also zoom around at max ATL/AGL collecting spinning coins that float above our heads, or run around in a maze eating pills and fruit, or jump over barrels thrown at us by a 120/120*** DoY Gorilla.

Perhaps if you are really set on the whole blood and dismemberment thing you could keep a handy squeezy bottle of ketchup next to your keyboard, and gleefully squirt great dripping blobs of it at your screen every time you get a kill.

Or you could just go and ... oh, I dunno .... play Mortal Combat ?

(Do I really need to add the sarcastic rollseyes at this point ?)

Zeninja
11-01-06, 09:58
http://saule.free.fr/neocron/subzero.jpg

Demental
11-01-06, 10:16
lmao, nice screeny :lol:

giga191
11-01-06, 12:08
would make sense as to why you sometimes find your heart in your inventory after dying

Scanner Darkly
11-01-06, 13:34
Is the guy who's head just got ripped off SMILING?! Looks like he's doing this :D

edit: http://www.hellcanwait.com/neocron/headless.jpg

Also what in Ghandi's name happened to his nose? This is more sinister than I first thought...

Dead Bodies
11-01-06, 18:09
wow, i was expecting atleast a bad or good comment not tons of sarcasam if u donty like it say "its fucking gay" if u do then "it rocks" sarcasam is not needed .. allit isis another way to keep the fun alive not for u to bitch about WOC is worthless ATM anyway so why not give it an extra incentive..

P.S. zenie i need those nerves back ....

kurai
11-01-06, 18:22
I think the "Bad. So, *so* bad." was sort of implied.

Or was I too subtle ? :p

Dundie22
11-01-06, 19:22
fatalities, why not we got everything else. rember the old mortal combat for sega genisses where u could preform fatalities and babyalaties? how about a fatalitie for NC something like an aquired skill special of course like WOC for instiance where u could do a fatalitie to your dead aponent like jam your hand into their body and pull out a random implant (head implants are un pullable we know the drama that would cause) arm or a leg a heart maby maby even their spine wichever onethe game randomly picks make a mini scene for it blood and guts and the cords snapping from the backif u ripped the spine ETC i think itd bea new spin something to think about....

I don't agree , this idea would fit better in the trash can.

Hell-demon
11-01-06, 19:28
Quan Chi ownz joo :cool:

i would like it but....i dunno kk wont put it in. Took 'em a while to retexture crates 8|

Paper Dragon
11-01-06, 19:58
Click. (http://valiant-ent.tv/)

Seriously. There are already plenty of other games out there with OTT violence.

cymoncymple
11-01-06, 22:32
I think he is onto something...

blades suck....it would be a nice touch to give the blade people something

but, yeah since I am not a swords player..nor is anyone that i know..

i say trashcan

it is not a dumb idea...but not a good one

Dead Bodies
12-01-06, 00:18
Thanks guys just want i wanted the ideas trashed so be it

Ryydmann
12-01-06, 00:33
It would be nice in a visual way, but not very handy if u attack, lets say 2 or more enemies at once. You kill one and others left will gank u while you make your fatality animation...

Dogface
12-01-06, 00:34
Although MK style fatalities arn't exactly fitting for anything other than MK, I don't think a new 'death animation' wouldn't be so bad.

The one we have at the moment could be improved a little. It's kind of.. Odd how we just sprawl out backwards, suddenly laying on our backs in mid-air.

Spermy
12-01-06, 01:03
Ragdoll Physics FTW! Engine permitting ofc.

Dead Bodies
12-01-06, 18:18
Although MK style fatalities arn't exactly fitting for anything other than MK, I don't think a new 'death animation' wouldn't be so bad.

The one we have at the moment could be improved a little. It's kind of.. Odd how we just sprawl out backwards, suddenly laying on our backs in mid-air.

I espicaly enjoy it when i die standing up and my quick belt flys out of my ass... or the ever so popular face splat in sexing postion....