PDA

View Full Version : OT: Moderators and our PMs.

Paper Dragon
10-01-06, 18:37
Without wanting to trigger off any conspiracy theories, are Moderators capable of seeing the contents of our PM boxes?

Either way it doesn't bother me as such, but it's something I've been rather curious about for a while now.

Odin
10-01-06, 18:39
Without wanting to trigger off any conspiracy theories, are Moderators capable of seeing the contents of our PM boxes?

Either way it doesn't bother me as such, but it's something I've been rather curious about for a while now.

No. I believe the only way to do such in VB is with a VB hack as I know some places have. PM's are safe here.

Spermy
10-01-06, 18:40
Conspiracy nut :p

Even if they could, I doubt they'd say so.

Paper Dragon
10-01-06, 18:50
No. I believe the only way to do such in VB is with a VB hack as I know some places have. PM's are safe here.

Then my blueprints are safe.

For now.

Puts me at rest, though. :)

Dead Bodies
10-01-06, 18:56
are we talking ingame pm's or forum pm's....

CMaster
10-01-06, 18:57
Do they ever read their own PMs?
Now theres a mystery :P

Tratos
10-01-06, 19:00
:lol:

5 Days & Counting....:p

Odin
10-01-06, 19:01

I always do (remember I'm off Sat/Sun). Most get replied to also unless it's complete fluff.

CMaster
10-01-06, 19:05
I always do (remember I'm off Sat/Sun). Most get replied to also unless it's complete fluff.

Bah, you spoiled the suspense.
It was kinda a cheap shot at Nid - I don't rely expect a reply yet, but he has been on posting sarcastic comments to stuff since I sent it (not that long ago mind).
anyway, you arent really a moderator per se... even if you do have the powers