PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WTB Drone BP Collection // Res Services

cymoncymple
10-01-06, 18:18
Hey all...blackmanta here

I assume due to rollback I lost a number of my done BPs..either way I want to finish my bp collection.

So, I would WTB start cubes of someone's drone collection. Please post price...

If no-one has a collection for sale (or doesn't wish to sell to a hardliner TT) I am then looking for a RES to help me complete the project. I will buy drones, cubes, trabel costs and pay 2K per BP made to round out my bp collection. Payment can be made in cash or via trade.

Please feel to use this thread to let me know you are out there....you can DM in game and if you dare risk it mail me in-game.

Blackmanta - TT Droner/barter/hack
hackslash - TT Recycle/rifle/Const
nothing - TT PPU/??/??

Spermy
10-01-06, 19:45
Hey all...blackmanta here

I assume due to rollback I lost a number of my done BPs..either way I want to finish my bp collection.

So, I would WTB start cubes of someone's drone collection. Please post price...

If no-one has a collection for sale (or doesn't wish to sell to a hardliner TT) I am then looking for a RES to help me complete the project. I will buy drones, cubes, trabel costs and pay 2K per BP made to round out my bp collection. Payment can be made in cash or via trade.

Please feel to use this thread to let me know you are out there....you can DM in game and if you dare risk it mail me in-game.

Blackmanta - TT Droner/barter/hack
hackslash - TT Recycle/rifle/Const
nothing - TT PPU/??/??

I'll do what I can for you if you want dude - It'll be a while though - sorting out other issues. DM me if someone hasn't already done the job for you by saturday.

cymoncymple
10-01-06, 20:12
I'll do what I can for you if you want dude - It'll be a while though - sorting out other issues. DM me if someone hasn't already done the job for you by saturday.

I can wait....I will try to buy outright...

if i can't i will contact you...thanks in advance