PDA

View Full Version : Request to the nice sig making ppl plz.

RusSki
10-01-06, 11:40
Anyone willing help me and make a cool sig i can use on this forum. I have all the creative talent of a stick.
I seen some truly impressive sigs that ppl have made on here and on other forums.

Can anyone help me please?

If so the inclusion of the sickle and sythe would be nice along with my name RusSki, i'm a low-tech no pa private eye btw.

Any help would really be greatly appreciated as i can only manage to stare blankly at an empty photoshop screen with no ideas at all of where to start or how to go about it. Thanx

RusSki

Spermy
10-01-06, 13:15
Anyone willing help me and make a cool sig i can use on this forum. I have all the creative talent of a stick.
I seen some truly impressive sigs that ppl have made on here and on other forums.

Can anyone help me please?

If so the inclusion of the sickle and sythe would be nice along with my name RusSki, i'm a low-tech no pa private eye btw.

Any help would really be greatly appreciated as i can only manage to stare blankly at an empty photoshop screen with no ideas at all of where to start or how to go about it. Thanx

RusSki

I'll give it a go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/Russki1.jpg

Just a quickie - a 5 minute job. I'll sort the rest out in a couple hours. I need caffeine :p

RogerRamjet
10-01-06, 13:35
Omfg Ive Spaffed Myself

RusSki
10-01-06, 13:35
WOW dude thats proper heroic already thanx for ur assistance. I look forward to the finished article.

cRazy-
10-01-06, 13:41
My sig ftw tbh.

Spermy
10-01-06, 13:45
My faves to do were Venoms sigs - they we all coordinated like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/Basewithgreenvenomandtaglineandjestermk2copy.gif

They all had a thier own names - I don't think they ended up using them though :p

And yes. I have a hard-on for glow effects and Embossing. :lol:

RusSki
10-01-06, 14:05
Ya i like what u did with the venom name in that one. smart.

and i have a hard on for anything that moves so u dont worry me too much :P

I remember acsention used to have some very nice sigs. i think. its been ages since i seen any of his posts so i cant remember for sure.

those animated ones are kool too but i didnt wanna rip off someone elses just cos i'm not creative artistically and cant use photoshop. and i bet its hard to keep em small in size etc.

Anyway when i get back from work i'm changing my sig to the one u made me, thanx man ur a super star.

Dundie22
10-01-06, 19:29
Sorry for hijacking the thread , but could somebody make a sig here too ?.
Something Medieval.

xyl_az
10-01-06, 21:13
and for me too

something... uhm... dark...

;)

pabz
10-01-06, 21:21
Ya i like what u did with the venom name in that one. smart.

and i have a hard on for anything that moves so u dont worry me too much :P

I remember acsention used to have some very nice sigs. i think. its been ages since i seen any of his posts so i cant remember for sure.

those animated ones are kool too but i didnt wanna rip off someone elses just cos i'm not creative artistically and cant use photoshop. and i bet its hard to keep em small in size etc.

Anyway when i get back from work i'm changing my sig to the one u made me, thanx man ur a super star.

ascentions about.... on my msn somewhere lol

james_finn
10-01-06, 22:20
sig test, and if anyone wants me to make one for them, just give me a PM

- And actually I am quite talentless when it comes to Photoshop so someone else could probably do a better job ;)

Skeet
11-01-06, 00:32
com40 sig ftw?

giga191
11-01-06, 12:43
maybe you should have a nice picasso to go along with the mona lisa avatar

RusSki
11-01-06, 18:39
Ya a picasso style sig would be cool but i cant shun spermys sig now.
Besides i'm lovin' it. And lenin really does think i'm cool.... he told me so in a dream i had.

Ofcourse if u wanna have a shot at makin me one giga, i wont stop you :D

Dogface
11-01-06, 20:30
I can't use photoshop for shit, I used paint for mine XD

You can tell from the last letter too..

Spermy
11-01-06, 21:44
Dear Forum People.

Please excuse spermy from sig making for a few days. He keeps bleeding on the keyboard.

Spermy's Doc.

When I feel safe sitting at a comp without splitting these stitches, i'll do some more work on sigs if anyone would like.

RusSki
12-01-06, 02:28
forget the sigs dude, just get well.

nellus
14-01-06, 12:49
hi guys

all your sigs look great, but how do you make them?

ive dabbled a bit for a few hours in photoshop cs2 and created one but how do i get it onto my posts? any help would be apreciated.

p.s the sig isnt great but i think its a good first effort

RusSki
14-01-06, 15:54
you need to get the pic on the net, there are many places u can upload a picture too. I think u can even upload pics onto this forum but have not tried as i usually use my own webspace for hosting things.

http://img.photobucket.com/

Once its on the net u get the address of the pic and copy and paste it into your edit signature box wrapped in the tags in ur user control panel here on the forum.

An example of this is.......

my pic is hosted at this address
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/Russki1.jpg

so i copy & paste that address into the edit signature box, preceeded by [IMG] and ending with

lol and if that has only confused you more, then i suggest you click here (http://forum.neocron.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode) for a real explanation.

nellus
14-01-06, 17:26
cheers russki that worked a treaet.

hope you like it for a first attempt!

thanks again

RusSki
03-02-06, 13:59
Spermy that sig u made me, its gone bud. and i didnt save it too my system :( can u send it too me plz if u still have it. lol typical i get a sig made and lose it within a month due to my stupidity lol

BlackDove
04-02-06, 00:31
I can try get in contact with him about it - the link seems dead for some reason, something wrong with his photobucket acct perchance...

Spermy
06-02-06, 13:40
I cleaned my account out. I'll reupload the pic when I root it out though :)

RusSki
07-02-06, 19:26
hey thanx alot man, much appreciated....... again :)