PDA

View Full Version : Housing...

Rage
10-01-06, 08:00
Where and whats the best place to buy for ur money & looks /ive been curious about that for a minute.n i wish we could have roommates :o

kurai
10-01-06, 08:12
The ViaRosso apartments undoubtedly look the best.

See 5150's Apartment Guide (http://freespace.virgin.net/ash.ridley/) for details.

Foo
10-01-06, 09:03
I goto ask , why the feck do DoY Apps get more stuff and generaly look better tbh !

sanityislost
10-01-06, 10:50
I goto ask , why the feck do DoY Apps get more stuff and generaly look better tbh !

tbh i love the plaza ap's more, i would kill for a plaza ap at the bit above medicare

SiL ..:..

10-01-06, 15:55

tbh I have to agree that I cannot understand why basic DoY apartments get 3 cabinets while starter Plaza apartments were reduced to 2 in NC2 (but apartment the basic VR one now has 4)!!!

I wouldnt say they 'look better' though, perhaps its to compensate the DoY people for the fact that most of the apartments have a dirty great big hole in the roof!

Spermy
10-01-06, 16:29
I hate our appts. :p

I'd kill for a viarosso - or one of the tangent clanapps.

Foo
10-01-06, 17:28
looking at ur guide 5150 , like some of the large doy apps have 3 medi beds , look MUCH bigger etc , while ou nc apps get one and are kinda cramped , from those pic's in teh guide some of teh doy clan apps look the nuts.

Riddle
11-01-06, 15:25
tbh I have to agree that I cannot understand why basic DoY apartments get 3 cabinets while starter Plaza apartments were reduced to 2 in NC2 (but apartment the basic VR one now has 4)!!!

I remember my old Tsu starter apartment in Pepper park which had 8 cabs FFS!

Logan has a little pad in Plaza 2 keep himself to himself while the wifey lives in Via in a nice size lv2 with TV and all ! bitch :lol: I loved that apartment the level 3 was always a bit to like a clan app tbh

l8m0n
11-01-06, 15:41
lol its all about being in DRE with the BD epic app, to this day one of the best apps in NC, so many floors and not enough money to put stuff on them :lol:

Spoon
11-01-06, 17:19
Anybody know if Pepper Park Small and Big apartments are still switched?

I noticed on my TL 100 Barter that I could buy a PP small apartment(furnished) for 76k..
Price for 1 cabinet from the VR1 Furniture vender..85k...

haha.....

kurai
11-01-06, 17:45
heh

The PP small are such shitholes I'd rather live in the cab.

Hrmmm ... that would add to the PP atmosphere ... people living in boxes under the bridges and walkways :D

Mr Kot
11-01-06, 18:46
I hate our appts. :p

I'd kill for a viarosso - or one of the tangent clanapps.You could always defect to Tangent ;)

But yeah... viarosso lvl 2 is the best. I got a nice one all kitted out with my mod cons :)

11-01-06, 22:29
Anybody know if Pepper Park Small and Big apartments are still switched?

Not sure but I'm planning on finding out soon

Of course I'll be pissed if they have been
O_o

Spoon
12-01-06, 07:19
Not sure but I'm planning on finding out soon

Of course I'll be pissed if they have been
O_o

I went ahead and bought one of each..

The Small PP apartment is the 2 level apartment, but now only has 3 cabinets...

The Big PP apartment is the old TS starter apartment, but now it only has 4 cabinets...

Both apartments look and seem pretty stark and bland...

No real deals there...although fairly cheap(w/barter), at 76k and 143k...

12-01-06, 12:55
I went ahead and bought one of each..

The Small PP apartment is the 2 level apartment, but now only has 3 cabinets...

The Big PP apartment is the old TS starter apartment, but now it only has 4 cabinets...

Both apartments look and seem pretty stark and bland...

No real deals there...although fairly cheap(w/barter), at 76k and 143k...

Cheers, I'll update my guide with this

I loved the 'penthouse' PP apartment (best way I can describe it) but we obviously have a different idea about what is 'fairly cheap' :-) (it was only thanks to point red hacking back in NC1 that I was able to buy about 75% of all the apartments)

I find it amusing that the DRE epic has you saying that 30k for a crappy PP apartment key is too much, then you find out that they actually cost way more than that (I realise that it would be very wrong for the epic to expect a runner to pay out ~80k just to finish a mission but the continuity does bug me) that and I'm not a power gamer, getting the 300k to change back from DRE to NEXT was not my idea of fun....

DIABLO666
13-01-06, 13:46
everybody shudjust buy a OZ app they mite b small but at least they got character and personally i like a messy app, reminds me of my house

npinchot
17-01-06, 23:10
I heard the DRE epic OZ apt doesn't come with a GR. Is it possible to put one in there?

Digital-Talios
18-01-06, 02:01
No it is not. Has to do with the zoning principles behind the game. This is why you cant buy a gr in put it in a customizable apt if you were wondering :cool:

18-01-06, 15:13
I heard the DRE epic OZ apt doesn't come with a GR. Is it possible to put one in there?

Not sure if this applies to NC2, but in NC1 it could also be in Plaza (Plaza 3 usually, where DRE HQ is)

Rage
18-01-06, 23:44
no one said anything about MB or TH... u'd think TH would have some smooth apt's. it kinda look like a work shop :)

Rage
26-01-06, 00:03
Found a Guild online if anyone interested: http://freespace.virgin.net/ash.ridley/

kurai
26-01-06, 02:31
Err ... yeah.

That's the one I posted 12 minutes after you originally asked your question on 10th January.

Glad you liked it :D

26-01-06, 15:40
Found a Guild online if anyone interested: http://freespace.virgin.net/ash.ridley/

/me looks at signature

:confused:

npinchot
26-01-06, 18:22
Not sure if this applies to NC2, but in NC1 it could also be in Plaza (Plaza 3 usually, where DRE HQ is)
Everybody I've talked to got an apt in OZ when they finished the epic. Kinda stupid that the BD epic apt is way cooler than the DRE but DRE is real estate agents. But anyway that's where it is.