PDA

View Full Version : Aggies in DoY...

avadhoota
10-01-06, 05:04
To no avail, I have found little to no information about where Aggies can be found in DoY.

The only insightful information has been a Storage level 8, which within my exploration of the Dome has yet to be found.

Might anyone indulge me with information to where I can find them, if at all?
In particular, which sector?

Thanks in advance! I'm hoping the buggy issues will be resolved without happenstance of a rollback >/

Foo
10-01-06, 06:37
Abandon sector 5 + 10 , in the storage lvl 8 have aggies. Iirc and some one was saying this on vent earler, that abandon sec 5 is best , cause a terminal is near the storage lvl 8 so u can grab missions quick enough.

Zheo
10-01-06, 06:37
To no avail, I have found little to no information about where Aggies can be found in DoY.

The only insightful information has been a Storage level 8, which within my exploration of the Dome has yet to be found.

Might anyone indulge me with information to where I can find them, if at all?
In particular, which sector?

Thanks in advance! I'm hoping the buggy issues will be resolved without happenstance of a rollback >/

Abandond Sector 5 has a storage level 8, keep in mind it has launchers there, if u ask me DOY sucks for leveling!

Whitestuff
10-01-06, 08:46
Abandond Sector 5 has a storage level 8, keep in mind it has launchers there, if u ask me DOY sucks for leveling!
But it can be done! Isn't DoY for advanced runners anyway? The Anti-factions always used to be anyway.

BTW, storage lvl 8 is your best bet. Best leveling place for /8 and up IMHO. Then you hit the bunker at MB after that. You don't have to stay in DoY to level well.

avadhoota
10-01-06, 19:26
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the replies!

DIABLO666
13-01-06, 13:18
do aint crap for lvlin, i lvled ma melee to bout /30-35 off sewers then off spiders. And if you think about it DOY is about the same distance from MB as NC neway so its all fair really, ppl are just more use to were the lvlin places in NC are.