PDA

View Full Version : I Miss The...

Rage
10-01-06, 03:38
I miss the PE's shades. I would have thought they would have given the option sense it was just a good option and or look the 1st time..PE eyes so blank... tank bodys are a little smaller. Monks look ok... tha shades made PrivateEyes :cool: (cool) n plus it kept thier eyes private :lol: o.O BRING EM BACK??

Paper Dragon
10-01-06, 03:39
Player models are due for a revamp with 2.2, I believe.

Dribble Joy
10-01-06, 03:41
*prays for accesories*

Whitestuff
10-01-06, 05:02
If KK would give me a plugin for 3DS Max, I'd do new player models, accessories, and options for free.

I'd even go back and remake all of the old models with a higher poly count so I can have my blue haired spy with shades back. :(

kurai
10-01-06, 05:26
I really miss the old models :(

I dislike the the current ones and the common art/design ethos behind them intensely.

Add that to the seeming inability of the game to keep my appearance and clothing consistent from one month to the next (I've lost count of how many times my face/hair/clothes have randomly changed) I've long given up even bothering to put in a support ticket any more.
I just keep my PA on 99.95% of the time so I dont have to look at the fucking horrible avatar.

Trillian
10-01-06, 07:04
I hope they make it so we can change the color of our clothes again. It made the game much more.. colorful!

Rage
10-01-06, 07:57
I remember that... i dont know why they took it off. I guess it didnt work / fit in wit tha models? Oh.. they need to get ride of all them tacky fucked up hair styles... lol u seen tha tanks.they got a big all balled spot.. lame.

Terayon
10-01-06, 08:11
Ah good we are getting accesories. I love it when kk address the real issues with neocron. Maybe we could get dynamic facial hair next.

Agent L
10-01-06, 11:59
They've completly changed player models.
They've completly changed weapon models.

This game is looking less and less like Neocron I felt in love with...
I'm crying each time I browse NC1 screens :(

Dribble Joy
10-01-06, 12:43
The new skins aren't suited to colour change, the olds ones were extremely low on the number of colours.

The new player models actually have quite a high polycount, if you look at a player and then a guard, the lighting on the npcs looks horrible.

Paper Dragon
10-01-06, 12:44
Ah good we are getting accesories. I love it when kk address the real issues with neocron. Maybe we could get dynamic facial hair next.

I know it's hard for some people to take aboard, but believe it or not the art department isn't responsible for much more than, y'know, art.

Brammers
10-01-06, 13:12

Erm...read this planfile (http://ng.neocron.com/index.php?id=108) and tell me exactly where KK say "we are getting accesories" as I'm don't see that written anywhere.

Terayon
10-01-06, 23:32

I know it's hard for some people to take aboard, but believe it or not the art department isn't responsible for much more than, y'know, art.
Im just saying they arnt putting resources where i would like them. Besides im sure most people on game teams know how to do more then just one thing.

Erm...read this planfile and tell me exactly where KK say "we are getting accesories" as I'm don't see that written anywhere.

Sorry, dont know why i assumed they where making accesories. Wouldent surprise me if they did though with the " complete revamp of the player models and all human NPC's." .

Rage
18-01-06, 23:48
Long.as my PE.has shades :cool: im semi-happy...not fully ..i still wonder how did tha hair models.that shyt so ugly

Apocalypsox
18-01-06, 23:51
If NC makes the player models as sexy as the guns, ill kill all the GMs ingame and sex there corpses.

[TgR]KILLER
19-01-06, 00:03
<-- looky at the avatar.. dun need to say more i guess.. miss killer with red hair to :(