PDA

View Full Version : I love you, Splashplastic!

Spermy
09-01-06, 17:20
Excellent service. My payment has ID! it has a lot more info attached to it than C2P ever had. It should make it extremely easy to track. I also emailed thier team, who responded in 5 minutes, as opposed to 5 days (c2p!).

With this card, there's no way anyone can dip into my bank account and take more than they should (c2p) or even completely unwarranted charges (c2p, worldpay).

I suggest to anyone who isn't using it already, to switch and deny thier business to c2p, who have, in my experience, and many others been utter shite.

See you ingame. :D

giga191
09-01-06, 17:39
i don't know what it is...

Spermy
09-01-06, 17:40
It's a Paybycash method for NC2.

RusSki
09-01-06, 19:11
Yup i been using it since this time last year and it rocks. I totally recommend it to any players in the uk. Tho not sure its available outside of uk.
Also for those of you who dont have debit/credit cards or whatever, it means u dont need to hassle mom or dad as anyone can get a splash plastic card and then top up cash onto the account at thousands of shops/garages/supermarkets around the country. Like spermy says its safe too.

So c'mon ppl i know there are shit loads of you who like myself and spermy, have received bad service from C2P. Use your consumer power and take your business else where.

Hail PayByCash, long live Splash Plastic :)

Spermy
09-01-06, 19:18
Just waiting to be let in now. According to accounts Payments are only sorted once a day, so it may take a few hours before I'm in. Worst case is tommorrow, and to be honest even if it is, it's not so bad. I have uni forms to fill in! :p

Paper Dragon
09-01-06, 19:22
Worst username and thread title combination. Ever.

8|

.Cyl0n
09-01-06, 19:35
what the fuck o_O

Kozmos
09-01-06, 19:37
Ive used splashplastic since start of NC1, never had a problem

Foo
09-01-06, 20:51
ordered my card last week , gonna start useing it to pay for NC , hope all goes well ;)

pabz
09-01-06, 21:43
ordered

Spermy
09-01-06, 21:49
Worst username and thread title combination. Ever.

8|

Don't diss the name. Lest the wrath of the gods strike you down. Believe it or not, there's a real, and very funny point behind it in RL. and no, it's in no way Filth.

Paper Dragon
09-01-06, 21:54
Don't diss the name. Lest the wrath of the gods strike you down. Believe it or not, there's a real, and very funny point behind it in RL. and no, it's in no way Filth.

I know the origin, just thought how amusing it was with this particular title. :p

Spermy
09-01-06, 21:59
I know the origin, just thought how amusing it was with this particular title. :p

Quite the silver tongue today eh?

Paper Dragon
09-01-06, 22:05
Quite the silver tongue today eh?

The golden rule of forum posting: Be ambiguous. If anyone challenges you about a certain post later on, you can chop and change it's intent as required. :D

But this is off-topic, oh ye of spunky origin.

Spermy
09-01-06, 22:24
The golden rule of forum posting: Be ambiguous. If anyone challenges you about a certain post later on, you can chop and change it's intent as required. :D

But this is off-topic, oh ye of spunky origin.

:p Half the story emerges! But alas - I shall never speak of the actions that induced the linkage of spunky to spermy! Although it is quite hilarious. :p