PDA

View Full Version : just a bit o fun

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 05:14
drone marker

basicaly an observer drone than flys around and when ur within range of sumbody you target them press fire

then they get a psi effect on them which creates a beam of light up to the sky until it wears off

i think this would be fun for a droner to paint people so anybody in the zone can see a pillar of light. sort of a spot light marking people out =]

make it so that the drone contacts a satalite currently in space and calls the satalight to target the person

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

cluster nade launcher

fires multiple (5-6) grenades like the normal GL laucher in random arc patterns

Freezer damage magnifire

freezers do about 75% damage of the best capped weapon of the class but create a stacking psi modules that lowers all resists by 1 per stack which a 30 second length. anti db and db drugs remove them all

change rate of fire to about 60 - 90 a min

make it so that higher tl freezers have a higher ROF and only a minimal damage increase so that the stack effect increases

target practice drones

when used a drone flys around like a sc. very small. no requierments. and moves very fast

cheap to buy and good for target practice... just a bit of fun. very little coding needed

poison darts for a SilentHunter

do more damage over time on average compaired to a normal shot BUT the dot lasts about a min for full effect

add a nailgun effect to moonies (sorry i just think this would be fun pushing ppl around with the moonie)

droners automated defence drone

basicaly a SC for droners when there mind is ocupide in drone it shots the enemy (not very effective like but would be a nice touch)

spy infiltration armour

changes the spys mesh to 75% transparant. still targetable as they are now but has no resis added to it (and a vest is one of the spys most resist rich armour)

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 05:24
got another one a 30mm tank turret

carryable around

put in your weapon slot

takes time to deploy, (bout 5 seconds). once deployed its a 360° gun stuck to the ground that the tank can gun. much like a vhc u have to jump to get off it. it uses 30mm vhc ammo

has to be removed with a special tool

if u get of it another tank/pe can jump on it even if there the enemy

it can only be removed if nobodys on it

2 versions 70 str 20mm

and 110 str 30mm

onero S
09-01-06, 05:55

carryable around

put in your weapon slot

takes time to deploy, (bout 5 seconds). once deployed its a 360° gun stuck to the ground that the tank can gun. much like a vhc u have to jump to get off it. it uses 30mm vhc ammo

2 versions 70 str 20mm

and 110 str 30mm

psi powered tesla coil, takes 10 seconds to deploy, a monk can then get in it like a vehicle, it takes psi to use (same amount per hit as hl) but adds 400 psi to your pool while you're in it. It does twice capt hl dmg and range is anything you can target.

(this is more a joke than anything, but it would be funny)

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 05:58
psi powered tesla coil, takes 10 seconds to deploy, a monk can then get in it like a vehicle, it takes psi to use (same amount per hit as hl) but adds 400 psi to your pool while you're in it. It does twice capt hl dmg and range is anything you can target.

(this is more a joke than anything, but it would be funny)

i want a monk powered tank but thats a different story

basicaly its exactly the same as a HL but does AOE damage aswell to anything near the thing ur blasting

Winston Smith
09-01-06, 06:58
monk powered tank- but it hovers like a magic flying carpet with your feet sticking out underneath. And to get it you go to the shaman at the top of the tallest hill

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 07:06
another to add to the list. a psi disruptor turret

can only be placed in ops

placeable by anybody with one

basicaly a constructor with 100+ construct has to stand there (preferable consealed) for 120 seconds to plant this. when planted it impoldes creating a anti EVERYTHING sanc for a MASSIVE radius (can be planted outside ops where people cant see you

lasts for 30 seconds with a tick every second =]

=] if that dont bring back tank-o-cron what will hehe

the bombs should have to be as anoying to make as replacing a combat quad or doing the runner simp missions lol

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 07:14
ohhh i got one that would be fun

the PSI LAGGER

add on to all freezer weapons and meele shockers psi lag

which means if sumbodys getting healed. the heal doesnt stop but pauses for a few seconds ^_^

Spermy
09-01-06, 15:19

carryable around

put in your weapon slot

2 versions 70 str 20mm

and 110 str 30mm

Add a despawn time if left on it's own - so fuckers don't clog the server, and make em cheaper to buy in case they happen to despawn while you died and are returning to them.

Dogface
09-01-06, 17:37
I'd like to have aircraft we could walk around on :)

Like the doy bomber, but of course an aircraft.

Pantho
11-01-06, 13:08
I'd like to have aircraft we could walk around on :)

Like the doy bomber, but of course an aircraft.

^^ That i would like, a Hanger u could walk in... Should imagin alot of coding / People falling out with lag lol

Also i dont think they could make it have a limit on capacaity? so people would be flying around a bomb with 50 people in it...

BOOM straight into the middle of an op war and :/

Pantho
11-01-06, 13:09
Edition -

Also a Anti-Buff turret, with a crap rof like 10/min... Could be fun

place 1 anti-buff, couple of Force Damaging turrets and weeeeeeeeee