PDA

View Full Version : A Petition to bring back the naked strippers

Foxtrot
09-01-06, 00:22
Nudity in games has become more acceptable now with the release of Playboy Mansion and Larry's in the United States. Nudity is all around normal in Europe. For the sake of a better gaming atmosphere and down right grittiness of cyberpunk, make the strippers naked. Give us, the Neocron populace, the full monty. Give us bush, give us bare shaven, give us nipples, and please keep the fat stripper.

Foxtrot

nobby
09-01-06, 00:42
YEAH !

Signed /

awkward silence
09-01-06, 00:47
signed.

You screwed us on this KK! NC2 was supposed to have more sex (at first). Liers, i say. LIERS!

Take it off :D

onero S
09-01-06, 00:59
signed.

You screwed us on this KK! NC2 was supposed to have more sex (at first). Liers, i say. LIERS!

Take it off :D

signed, wth, everyone loves boobs

Paper Dragon
09-01-06, 01:22
I believe a decision about this would, ultimately, be up to the censorship board; not Reakktor.

Aisynia
09-01-06, 01:44
I'll sign this, if not only because I found Pepper Park to be very oddly missing something for the rest of the game being so cyberpunk.

braydagner
09-01-06, 02:10
/signed

Skusty
09-01-06, 02:27
*Tries to sign but fails*

I don't accually care, i dont stand around the stripper allday.

Whitestuff
09-01-06, 02:54
/signed

Strippers, by their very nature, should be naked.

IceStorm
09-01-06, 03:00
Hell no!

I had the UK version of NC1, so I was subjected to the nude strippers at release. They're butt-ugly. For everyone's sanity, keep their bikini bottoms on!

Dribble Joy
09-01-06, 03:15
NC1 was sold as an adult game (an 18 cert in the UK when I bought mine).
Now NC has no rating other than the self imposed 16+ PEGI, which is not law binding, thus it can no longer be considered 'adult'.

As much as I want this game to be more cyber punky, they won't be coming back....

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 03:51
an unofficial patch (maby by kk but not sanctioned by kk) that alowes us to get our strippers nude

why?

brings more imature lil kids into the game... more targets for me to waste in pp3 ^_^

Heavyporker
09-01-06, 05:14
Signed!!!

Signed!!!

Siggggnnnneeed!

Redburn
09-01-06, 05:37
an unofficial patch (maby by kk but not sanctioned by kk) that alowes us to get our strippers nude

why?

brings more imature lil kids into the game... more targets for me to waste in pp3 ^_^

I vote YES as long as KK allowes the way it was done for NC1, this way they can keep the ratings the same...... Just an "Unoffical patch" :D

HP when the heck are you going to get in-game??

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 05:41
HP when the heck are you going to get in-game??

ye mun

fuck if i didnt have money problems at the moment id buy u a bloody computer ^_^ i need a decent bloody shopkeaper lol

Riddle
09-01-06, 14:49
/sexed

Err....i mean /signed :D

Dogface
09-01-06, 17:33
*Tries to sign but fails*

I don't accually care, i dont stand around the stripper allday.

Agreed.

Spermy
09-01-06, 17:37
Agreed.

Agreed also. It doesn't desperately need it.

Digital-Talios
09-01-06, 17:43
YOu dont need a patch... just ask the strippers to remove thier pieces of scotch tape :rolleyes:

/Signed

Heavyporker
09-01-06, 21:18
I want to point out that NC2's strippers are rather more... well-textured than NC1's.

Not as much variety as NC1 did, though. (hey... NC1 had, what, 6 stripper types, including fat stripper. That negro stripper in NC1 was straight up hip, yo! That, and NC2 only has 4.)

rob444
09-01-06, 21:43
Signed, I need something to watch when gf isn't around :(

ZoVoS
09-01-06, 22:38
Signed, I need something to watch when gf isn't around :(

you mean u havent got a mistriss

rob444
09-01-06, 22:40
you mean u havent got a mistriss

lol, that's evil :(

RentonDraines
09-01-06, 22:56
signed, just because i hate censorship in all its forms.

Skusty
09-01-06, 23:59
signed, just because i hate censorship in all its forms.
Dont you want them to cencure ya face if the news sent a fotage of you doing stuff that you never would like to get publiced?

Spermy
10-01-06, 00:12
Dont you want them to cencure ya face if the news sent a fotage of you doing stuff that you never would like to get publiced?

Just for the record then... That chicken shouldn't have been there in the first place...

<_<

>_>

Paper Dragon
10-01-06, 00:20
Just for the record then... That chicken shouldn't have been there in the first place...

<_<

>_>

If you didn't wiggle about so much, it would have hit the right target first time.

nobby
10-01-06, 01:06
You're weird...

cRazy-
10-01-06, 01:57
LOL coming from nobby.

<3

Agent L
10-01-06, 12:01
five stars.
/signed.

/e sex

Storme
10-01-06, 16:27
Oh yes please bring back the nekedness!!

/signed

Dead Bodies
10-01-06, 18:09
SEX ... DRUGS... ANd ... ROCK AND ROLL thats what lifes all about ... i vore MORE sex MORE drugs .. and at least a little rock and roll..... im tired of the same ole handjob from the tusanmi strippers!!! i want full fledged phlatio and sexual intocourse!! long live phlatio....

(i might a spelled it wrong)

Kierz
10-01-06, 20:28
/signed

only in pp3 tho, for rp sake.. the girls don't like getting it all off infront of the guards =p

Heavyporker
10-01-06, 20:53
Blowjobs are called fellatio. Now, if you were going down on a woman, it'd be cunnilingus.

Now we can talk about sex in a hoity-toity manner!

cymoncymple
10-01-06, 20:55
/signed

Strippers, by their very nature, should be naked.

/signed

well not naked but on their way to naked...

hahahh just think they spawn clothed..get closer and closer till naked...then sink into the ground..respawn clothed and start over again

i miss talking to the hookerson the street..now they tel me to leave...can't they see the words JOHN written on my head?

cymoncymple
10-01-06, 20:59
I want to point out that NC2's strippers are rather more... well-textured than NC1's.

Not as much variety as NC1 did, though. (hey... NC1 had, what, 6 stripper types, including fat stripper. That negro stripper in NC1 was straight up hip, yo! That, and NC2 only has 4.)

Negro? DAMN!!!...i don't think any live in neocron...mostly because i doubt anyone in neocron's world knows where africa is; let alone anyone is from somewhere as old world as that.

I myself perfer to be called oocly..american, yank, black (to keep me from being confused with blancos..heheh), yankie (careful not to suggest i am a yankie fan), punk, geek and thatguy

defined: The term used to refer to blacks of African origin. Related to the Spanish word for black, Negro, and the term used to describe African races, Negroid, Negro was in common use into the 1960s. The Black power and Black pride movements popularized the preferred term Afro-American during the late 1960s (Malcolm X had objected to Martin Luther King, Jr.'s use of the term Negro, proposing instead Afro- American). "African-American" emerged later, as did Native-American, Asian-American, etc.
pbsvideodb.pbs.org/resources/civilwar/primary/glossry.html

Mr Kot
10-01-06, 21:39
/signed

NC1 nakedness was reasonable back in the day....evol2.1 should bring a whole new quality to the female curve.

Hell, NC1 strippers had a nice navel piercing. Where would evol2.1 have the piercing now, i wonder? :eek:

OLD NC1 NAKEDNESS ON THIS THREAD - CLICK HERE (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=104937&page=1&pp=30)

ThrillHousE
10-01-06, 21:59
/signed
this Game is for 18yrs and older, shouldn't be a problem though!

Paper Dragon
10-01-06, 22:03
/signed

Given some responses, I find that hard to believe. :p

Not that I'm neccesarily against the change, but am I the only person who founds a woman more alluring when she isn't completely nude? o_O

Logan_storm_03
10-01-06, 23:03
18+ will make this game more wanted imo. How many people at a game store looking at a bunch of crappy churned out 16+ games and come across neocron with a big fat 18+ logo. :rolleyes:

Heavyporker
11-01-06, 02:34
I just want to point out, if I've heard rightly, strippers are "no-touch" for the viewers. So, yeah, if I'm paying to see her, I want to see *all* of her.

Paper Dragon
11-01-06, 02:37
I just want to point out, if I've heard rightly, strippers are "no-touch" for the viewers. So, yeah, if I'm paying to see her, I want to see *all* of her.

But you don't pay to see most of the strippers. :p

Tratos
11-01-06, 02:42
/signed

Not according to PEGI its not.

http://www.fr.atari.com/images/products/pc/neocron_2_beyond_dome_of_york/packshots/neocron_2.jpg

ThrillHousE
11-01-06, 12:22
Ok guys so go and check your Launcher!
Terms and Condition
#1 Prerequisites for Registration:
You have to be at least 18years of age. If that is not the case your parents or legal guardian must give their consent to the registration.

unreal
11-01-06, 12:48
I'm all for more beaver in PP3, as long as you take out nobby's mother (the big fat one with hairy armpits) from behind the glass, chop her up, and stick her in a rusty box. :P

unreal
11-01-06, 12:49
Hell, NC1 strippers had a nice navel piercing. Where would evol2.1 have the piercing now, i wonder? :eek: Has to be the nose or ear with that lame 16+ rating. :P

Kame
11-01-06, 12:52
yes for nudity

and btw, why does the NC2 cover DOES NOT SHOW A FUCKING MONK ??? O_o

As if it was made on purpose...

Pantho
11-01-06, 13:10
/signed Teh Petition

Cerbious
11-01-06, 18:30
it did add to the grittyness of the game.

Rana
11-01-06, 18:40
/signed

zii
11-01-06, 19:15
naked butts on the street corners, please.

/signed by me

Foxtrot
12-01-06, 06:53
I'm all for more beaver in PP3, as long as you take out nobby's mother (the big fat one with hairy armpits) from behind the glass, chop her up, and stick her in a rusty box. :P

NO, I said leave the fat one. It's bad enough we can't customize our characters to be fat, slim, or have scars, etc. The fat one adds to the grittiness of the imperfect violent gritty future of our world.

Foxtrot
13-01-06, 07:23
The 16+ year old debate is out the window too. NOTE the Bukkake NPC. My point being is this game should still be gritty. Keep the bukkake NPC, and just make the strippers naked in the near future. Maybe with NC2.2.

unreal
13-01-06, 07:27
NO, I said leave the fat one. It's bad enough we can't customize our characters to be fat, slim, or have scars, etc. The fat one adds to the grittiness of the imperfect violent gritty future of our world.I'd rather not feel like throwing up whenever I enter Pepper Park tyvm. ;)

Digital-Talios
13-01-06, 17:40
I'd rather not feel like throwing up whenever I enter Pepper Park tyvm. ;)

She might like that :lol:

Bring back the nakey strippies!

Zheo
13-01-06, 18:22
more than strippers i think the females on the server should get some sexy clothes, well face it a womans body is one of her weapons ;)

Dead Bodies
13-01-06, 19:51
The 16+ year old debate is out the window too. NOTE the Bukkake NPC. My point being is this game should still be gritty. Keep the bukkake NPC, and just make the strippers naked in the near future. Maybe with NC2.2.

u mean the one in the old cran church ind area? whos all fucked up, the one who is into bukkake? i love her i pay her a visit every week ....