PDA

View Full Version : meele/heavy tank combat suits

ZoVoS
08-01-06, 19:06
a vhc that you can spawn at any vhc point... pilotable by woc str 1

2 different types meele and heavy

meele moves very fast with high damage output but it remains meele. the large claws built onto the front of it mean u have to get in close

the heavy one has a rhyno cannon on the right hand but moves very very very slow

both combat suits should open fronted so that the runners can be shot out of the front by snipers or anybody whithin range. the back should be covered because the runner would be vunerable there.

mouse should be locked to a 200° turning circle around the front (100° center -100°)

the reason that these wont be over powered is because you will have vhc controles in them. meaning you cant strafe and have a slow turning circle (faster on the meele than the heavy)

nobby
08-01-06, 19:07
like minimechs?

ZoVoS
08-01-06, 19:09
like minimechs?

yes =] like a mini mech

something like the NMX04-1A.

http://www.neogentronyx.com/
we had posts about the NMX04-1A earlyer in the year when he sold it on ebay

Clive tombstone
08-01-06, 20:29
yes =] like a mini mech

something like the NMX04-1A.

http://www.neogentronyx.com/
we had posts about the NMX04-1A earlyer in the year when he sold it on ebay

ITs my mechsican! :D nice, but WoC though? this would add a "advantage" so it cant really be claimed for WoC

l8m0n
08-01-06, 21:35
there was ment to be Mechs in NC, lol thinking about it there was ment to be player shops :lol:

ZoVoS
08-01-06, 22:20
there was ment to be Mechs in NC, lol thinking about it there was ment to be player shops :lol:

mechs were in nc and are in nc (duno if the mesh's are still in) but they were never implimented

and they wouldnt have much pvp advantage because anybody can circle strafe around one if it had a normal tank driveing it would only be usefull for an initial assult

(the reason the rhyno/chaincraft is so usefull is that you can rotate its cannon 360° around n around =] i plan to fix the gun to a 200° roation)

besides tell me a xbow isnt an advantage

Dribble Joy
08-01-06, 22:31
Difference between what WoC is and what it was meant to be.

Kierz
10-01-06, 19:10
melee combat suit sounds like fun =))

I dunno if I like the vhc spawn idea tho, and I don't think it would be as easily implimented. They could just make it the new tank PA (tanks should be the only ones with it anyway :p) but give it a minute construction to put on or something..

ZoVoS
10-01-06, 19:23
vhcs would be easyer to impliment and remove ovious pvp advantages in comparison to an item to put on

also make it so the suits ignore most inclines so they can run up mountains to (or walk in the case of the heavy suit) to kill snipers droners and people repairing there hovers