PDA

View Full Version : (OT) Show yer gun collection

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 05:41
I took pictures today of all my guns and gear for insurance purposes and I thought there must be some other collectors in Neocron. Mine is pretty complete, though I'd like to get a carbon 15 and another AR lower reciever. I don't like to brag much -but the staplegun, yeah, its a Stanley 6.3 MM Sharpshooter concealable model. Probably the best ever made until DeWalt comes out with one.
This is my first time posting pictures so I hope it works.

unreal
07-01-06, 05:58
Are you American by any chance, or just plan on visiting Reakktor? :wtf:

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 06:10
Hey unreal, you guys in england can get suppressed air rifles right? how quiet are they? Yep American

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 06:26
i though supressers were illigal?

i had a nice knife n sword collection but i had to sell them to fund my partying habbits =D

kurai
07-01-06, 06:32
The secret is out.

We now know the identity of Charlton Heston's secret love-child.

Demental
07-01-06, 06:37
Theres a US flag hanging in the last screen shot so I assume he's from the USA

nice collection, I need to get some pics of mine up

Ryen
07-01-06, 06:42
For the impending zombie invasion, I'm going to your house.

MkVenner
07-01-06, 06:46
A garrotte? If a man actually buys a professionally made garrotte you know he means buisness :p

I got an air pistol, a paintball marker and a blank firing glock 17 that never got returned when a mate of mine "borrowed" some from the college's drama dept. :)

And why the hell would you need to supress an air rifle? They're already pretty quiet...

unreal
07-01-06, 06:47
Hey unreal, you guys in england can get suppressed air rifles right? how quiet are they? Yep AmericanNo idea, it's not every day I walk into a gun shop, especially where I live (moooooo... baaaaahhh.. oh no... hills!). :P

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 06:48
oops, didnt mean to post the pic of the books. Just so you know, I'm a proud American, I read those books to detect, and collect, not create. Anyone have a carbon 15 and can tell me if its reliable and durable?

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 07:08
No idea, it's not every day I walk into a gun shop, especially where I live (moooooo... baaaaahhh.. oh no... hills!). :P

lies englands shit

i been there

you have no hills

ur like

one big. flat. area. thing

=D now in wales
WALES WE HAVE HILLS =]
and you can put a sniper scope on a shotgun and hunt rabbits from one hill to the other.... although u cant hit anything a mile away with a shotgun its still good fun

MkVenner
07-01-06, 07:12
lies englands shit

i been there

you have no hills

ur like

=D now in wales
WALES WE HAVE HILLS =]
and you can put a sniper scope on a shotgun and hunt rabbits from one hill to the other.... although u cant hit anything a mile away with a shotgun its still good fun

I take it you never been to the lake district :p

Scotland's bad for hills tho, you go somewhere you go up a hill, come back and you go up another fucking hill lol

The thames valley is pretty much flat as a pancake tho

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 07:17
i love hills

i remember the first time i left wales when i was younger on the train

i remember looking around n thinking WTF I CAN SEE FOR MILES OMG AND ITS ALL LIKE FLAT

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

i though like everywhere was naturaly bumpie =]

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 09:24
@Zovos -got any pictures of the collection? got a Hattori Hanzo? J/K I really like swords and knives but they come in so many shapes sizes and qualities I'd never have a stopping point for a collection. I'd love to have a Bugei or Dawson knives sword but its not going to happen any time soon. The 2 prizes of my knife collection are the small finger loop neck knife custom made from titanium by Mick Stryder himself, and my MPK (next to my vest, titanium also) that has serial 079. I saw an Al Mar Smatchet in San Diego once and my dumbass bought sunglasses instead of it. Look up Bugei sometime, they have a lot of neat samurai swords -one named Musashi heh, that I want.

This is the pic I meant to post, anyone spot anything unusual?

awkward silence
07-01-06, 11:32
Not wanting to incinuate anything but having that many guns can't be very... looking for the right word... erm... healthy. One gun is understandable (to a point but...). Well as long as you promise to play nice :rolleyes:

Bullt
07-01-06, 11:48
You WANT to get ur guns stolen, or why posting pictures of them… ?

retr0n
07-01-06, 11:54
Psycho.

rob444
07-01-06, 11:57
I like gun collections, but I surely wouldn't have them in boxes ready to be assembled though or have any ammo for them.

Kurt Blen
07-01-06, 12:13
Rear one, I am German and straight by coincidence this left discovered. Only which occurs to me in addition is, are you crazy?

Sir_Tommy
07-01-06, 12:34
Very nice pictures. Is this your Main equipment?

Sir_Tommy
07-01-06, 12:36
[...]or just plan on visiting Reakktor? :wtf:

This is a good idea, for the next Bug-Patch :angel: ;)

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 12:51
@awkward silence,
I'm pretty trashed and I made a really stupid post the last time I was drunk and I don't expect this to be much better but I'll try. First of all, I totally agree with you awkward. Some of the things I have in my collection are very disgusting, no civilian anywhere should ever have to think about the application of some of these tools. You made a terrific point that maybe 1 firearm if any was neccessary. I could not agree more for most people. I have way more than any "normal" person should want or need and I have no illusion that they are for hunting or sport. I chose my career path and life style so I'm not going to plead innocence. There are those like me that want to protect the oblivious, sheltered, banal, and hope they never see crime, terrorism or tyranny. Americans are hated because most are all the former and voice terrible opinions because of it. My parents gasped when I carried concealed for work. My father told me he was dissappointed when I showed him the AR I built. It just shows me that I'm doing my job protecting the naiveness(sp?) of people. Really man, I hope I am understanding your point of view, I do agree with you.

@ the guy who thought it was an open invitation for theft. I extend the same invitation that Ted Nugent does to his ranch.

J J
07-01-06, 12:51
And people wonder whats wrong with the world......

Dribble Joy
07-01-06, 13:00
Are you in the forces? Or a policeman?

Surely a civilian is never going to get their hands (legally) on an M16 and definitely not a Barrett .5 sniper rifle.

giga191
07-01-06, 13:11
You WANT to get ur guns stolen, or why posting pictures of them… ? you really would want to break into his house after seeing those guns would you? and the pics really give away the location don't they...0o

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 13:14
Nah its just an AR 15, all my stuff is completely legal (as far as I know, if not please tell me). All of it is legal to own, but a lot not legal to carry. I want to get a class 3 since I finally can since moving and get a ruger MK II and a Deslyle. The AP incendiary ammo isn't legal to shoot here though by fire marshall, and there are no ranges in this state to shoot .50 but you can shoot reg ammo on private land. Jesus, would someone else post a gun collection already?

Sheltem
07-01-06, 13:22
rofl...
One Man Army. :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
07-01-06, 13:26
Most people don't really have collections... I still don't have anything yet... though that anything will only ever be a shotgun... Untill they ban shooting in the UK :rolleyes:.

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 13:41
@dribble
I don't know anything about crime or laws in the UK, but I was facinated to learn that GB police were pretty reluctant to carry firearms at all. Its pretty cool. In good ole' worthless college I learned early police were most noted for their verbal negotiating skills, in fact their life depended on it most times. Probably why the Bobbies went so long without carrying firearms -and still most of them don't.

eLcHi
07-01-06, 13:45
My Baby :)

http://www.elchtown.de/pb/angel/1.jpg
http://www.elchtown.de/pb/angel/2.jpg

Superbron
07-01-06, 13:49
Where is the silent hunter in your collection? :angel:

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 13:50
OMG!!! I dont know a whole lot about paintball but it looks sweet as hell!!! That chrome job is Wow!! I was thinking about getting one of those Tippman MP5 jobbers. How do they stack up?

Skusty
07-01-06, 14:03
Omg is that a M95???? 8|

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 14:16
@skusty
nah model 99. You had to rub it in bastard. Only sniper rifle better than mine ;) -actually 2 since they made a light weight too. But since I have a dedicated A-gunner and 195 rds AP-incend I'm still on top. Would like a Shepherd scope though for it.

Dribble Joy
07-01-06, 14:16
Where is the silent hunter in your collection? :angel:
The .5 Barrett is as good as a SH. Couple of Candian guys in Afganistan hit a 'man sized target' at 2.2 k.

I say man sized target because your not supposed to use anti material rounds on personnel :p.

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 14:23
Cool Dribble, does it beat Carlos Hathcock's kill? I forget the exact distance but it was done with a MA Deuce with a night scope in daytime. I have to admit, I'll be sad if canadians beat ole' white feather.

Skusty
07-01-06, 14:23
@skusty
nah model 99. You had to rub it in bastard. Only sniper rifle better than mine ;) -actually 2 since they made a light weight too. But since I have a dedicated A-gunner and 195 rds AP-incend I'm still on top. Would like a Shepherd scope though for it.
Still, aint it .50cal bullets it uses?

My guns by the way, well, not real, its soft air guns, still fun to shoot with.

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1297/img00030zf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Mp5a3, DesertEagle .44 magnum, Colt25, Walther PPK, SigSauger P226 and a glock 17.

RusSki
07-01-06, 14:25
Forget the barret .50 sniper rifle.
THIS (http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photos_200481522.asp) is where its at!

The 25mm round is derivative design from the AH-64 Apache helicopter’s M789 30mm ammunition.

I'll take two please

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 14:27
double post sorry,

Carlos had the longest distance confirmed kill to my knowledge. 2.2 clicks may beat it but I don't know the metric conversion or exactly what carlos's distance was.

Skusty
07-01-06, 14:28
Forget the barret .50 sniper rifle.
THIS (http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photos_200481522.asp) is where its at!

The 25mm round is derivative design from the AH-64 Apache helicopter’s M789 30mm ammunition.

I'll take two please
That one was in PoE in bfv and it sucked tbh.

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 14:31
yeah that 25MM is a beast, won't ever be civilian legal but I bet it has a better payload than my ap incendiary rd's

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 14:39
@skusty
I know they are just airsoft, but how did you feel about the mp5 selector switch, and sights?

Skusty
07-01-06, 15:15
@skusty
I know they are just airsoft, but how did you feel about the mp5 selector switch, and sights?
Theyre good, and the sight is good since you can change the size of the ironsight.

Hoernerice
07-01-06, 15:46
do u want to start the ww3 or why the fuck u have all this weapons? ok, the sniper looks nice, but for what, a private person need it Oo. is ur privat gorund such big?
im happy that i life in germany, where u just get illigal to this weapons.....

seven7
07-01-06, 15:57
what the hell you want with the garrote, a stethoscope, a golden stapler and books about torture methods???

Retro V
07-01-06, 16:05
Thread title made me think this was another 'post your 5 slotties collection'. Then i read it and just thought it was a bunch of typos. Then i look at the photos and was like :eek: . Thats too much hardware.

I bet you built your own underground bunker and have 12 years of nonperishables stashed down there too.

Brammers
07-01-06, 16:12
lies englands shit

i been there

you have no hills

ur like

=D now in wales
WALES WE HAVE HILLS =]

Come down to Cornwall, I'll show you some proper 'ills!

Sammson
07-01-06, 16:15
Meh, I just keep the 6" naval defense hardware out back greased up, a couple of rounds to clear the overgrowth, and... instant respect :P

canuma100
07-01-06, 16:29
OMG Freaky Diggy Amis and they Guns :rolleyes:

Typical americans

(want post more but i get surely a ban then)

Foo
07-01-06, 16:36
lol :eek: you sure you guys aint some kinda terrorists or something :p . I mean holy shit thats some serious fire power some of you guys have.

Aisynia
07-01-06, 16:43
This is what I will be getting much later this year after I complete POST (Peace Officer Standards & Training) certifcation and hopefully get a job. Very good gun several people I know swear by it.

http://www.ruger.com/Firearms/FAProdView?model=6645&return=Y

Nidhogg
07-01-06, 17:32
Could I just say a big "welcome" to all the NSA and FBI dudes reading this thread. Could you kindly point that satellite somewhere else? Thanks.

N

Aisynia
07-01-06, 17:35
Could I just say a big "welcome" to all the NSA and FBI dudes reading this thread. Could you kindly point that satellite somewhere else? Thanks.

N
rofl.

CMaster
07-01-06, 17:35
Thats inda impressive collection, but seriously, what the hell is it for? You a millita member or something? Thems certainly arent hunting guns. And yeah, firearms are pretty rare in the UK (although on the rise) and police who use firearms have to do all sorts of special training and so on, only used in very rare occasions.

/me waves at NSA.

kurai
07-01-06, 18:12
:lol:

Niddy, you bastage.

I'm going to bill you for the cleaning of my coffee splattered keyboard and monitor :)

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 18:22
people are wierd???

theres nothing wrong with collecting guns

just as theres nothing wrong with collecting trains or stamps or anything

=] i my self has a store cupboard with a shitload of canned long life food and a bunker dug into the mountains incase worse comes to the worse

aslong as u dont take them guns n go blow some civilians heads off then whats strange about it

Come down to Cornwall, I'll show you some proper 'ills!

ma names cornish thats where my dad comes from
^-^ trevallion

p.s. u need to get hold of a Railgun =] a must have for any weapon enthusiast

seven7
07-01-06, 18:37
people are wierd???

theres nothing wrong with collecting guns

right theres nothing wrong with collecting guns, but take a longer look at the pictures and you see the clips of the handguns and the revolver are all loaded. only a idiot stores weapons loaded. and everybody who handels weapons should know: thats the main reason for deadly accidents!!!. theres a good reason why in germany its illegal to store weapons and ammo in the same weapon safe.

Animated
07-01-06, 18:47
And on a lighter note, try not to do what this cop did! :D

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1147.html

rob444
07-01-06, 18:52
what the hell you want with the garrote, a stethoscope, a golden stapler and books about torture methods???

He's a hitman wannabe.

Mighty Max
07-01-06, 19:22
"instant respect"
a bunch of loaded weapons to show off

Dudes, WildWildWest is long over
See you in the 21th century someday ...

I wouldnt say anything for collecting guns, but i see a lot breaches of rules for safe weapon handling. If you'd need a licenze to handle guns as you need one to handle cars, you'd just lost it.

Demental
07-01-06, 19:27
Are you in the forces? Or a policeman?

Surely a civilian is never going to get their hands (legally) on an M16 and definitely not a Barrett .5 sniper rifle.

You can get those easy :lol: especially in the part of Texas i'm from

gamefreak
07-01-06, 19:30
if you can send me one plz pm

-zero-
07-01-06, 20:09
Haha yep in TX here u can get em :) Texas ftw :P *high five demental*

Dogface
07-01-06, 20:11
Heres one of me and my friend with our most prized guns: (I'm on the right)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Steve1821/guncollection1.jpg

Heres another of me and my wife on our wedding day: (shes also into guns)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Steve1821/weddingday.jpg

Heres a picture of the gun she bought me that day:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Steve1821/weddingdaypresent.jpg

Finally, heres the oldest guns in my collection, they're looking good for their age:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/Steve1821/Oldestgun.jpg

Demental
07-01-06, 20:23
I want that rubber band gun :wtf:

Xaru
07-01-06, 20:54
I want that rubber band gun :wtf:
Yeah, whackie, isnt it??? :) We used to use our fingers for that. But hey, that was quite a few years ago. And having several "rounds" at your disposal ... Gotta go with modern technology :D

Xaru

Philo
07-01-06, 21:32
a question

smith why do u post your weapon collection
i wonder if theres ana connection between NC and your guns

[ edited ]

ps: dont put that gun at anyone ;)

John Wu
07-01-06, 21:43
[...]I don't like to brag much [...]
yeah, right.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 21:43
right theres nothing wrong with collecting guns, but take a longer look at the pictures and you see the clips of the handguns and the revolver are all loaded. only a idiot stores weapons loaded. and everybody who handels weapons should know: thats the main reason for deadly accidents!!!. theres a good reason why in germany its illegal to store weapons and ammo in the same weapon safe.

well if your gona do sumthing do it fucking right =\

Dogface
07-01-06, 21:45
Looking at some of those books, OP needs to either recognise the difference between Neocron and the real wide world, or hes just stuck in a childhood 'Action-Man' (see previous post) stage.

Honest question, whats the need for books about torture and death investigations..?

Paper Dragon
07-01-06, 21:47
Honest question, whats the need for books about torture and death investigations..?

Could be a genuine interest of his.

Heck, I've got a pretty big interest in the myths and "truths" surrounding the supposed Snuff Film industry. Doesn't make me a sadist or what-not; it's an interest, not a hobby.

Just as someone can have hundreds of books on the ************s doesn't make them a ************.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 21:49
Looking at some of those books, OP needs to either recognise the difference between Neocron and the real wide world, or hes just stuck in a childhood 'Action-Man' (see previous post) stage.

ffs whats wrong with you people

its tastes and preferences

i am gona withold judgment until i hear "crazie texas man arms local gang and goes on killing spree"

theres nothing wrong with what hes got... hes just thorough about his weapon passion

and i know for a fact alot of people who play used nc have a very vast weaponry collection

Dogface
07-01-06, 21:51
I don't mind the guns, but books on torture? And investigating deaths?
You can't finish a book like that and think to yourself "Good read, I'll get the trilogy."

Paper Dragon
07-01-06, 21:54
I don't mind the guns, but books on torture? And investigating deaths?
You can't finish a book like that and think to yourself "Good read, I'll get the trilogy."

One again, an interest; not a hobby.

Or did you skip over the ************ book analogy?

Besides, you're playing Neocron; a game where you're actively killing and hunting anything and everything that poses a threat to your Faction, and sometimes there isn't even a threat. Clearly, this means you advocate those things in real life.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 21:58
seriously guys didnt ur mother tell you if u aint got anything nice to say shut the fuck up

Dogface
07-01-06, 22:02
Neocron is a game. Torture isn't. (for most)

I was waiting for a flame from you PD. You're getting faster.
Btw, didn't see your previous post about ************s.
Still doesn't change my point of view.
All I can say is that I can see peoples interest in ************sm.
On the other hand... You get the picture.
I'm going to try and not post here again. I can see this getting into a rather intense argument if I do.

/edit:

seriously guys didnt ur mother tell you if u aint got anything nice to say shut the fuck up

You say that AFTER you've put your point across. Funny that.

Ok, now I'm gone.

Paper Dragon
07-01-06, 22:06
Neocron is a game. Torture isn't. (for most)

Fact remains that books about something are equally detached from doing it yourself as computer games are.

I was waiting for a flame from you PD. You're getting faster.

A flame? Excuse me, hun, but the only flaming I see is you implying someone is sick and twisted for having an interest in reading material.

Don't try and wriggle your way out of responsibility. If anyone's flaming here, it's you.

Btw, didn't see your previous post about ************s.
Still doesn't change my point of view.

Then you've got a very warped perspective.

Why is having an insane interest in a group that attempted genocide, among other things, not as bad as reading about something which is on a far smaller scale?

All I can say is that I can see peoples interest in ************sm.
On the other hand... You get the picture.

See above.

************s tried to commit genocide, yet torture is something that happens on a smaller scale. Why is it ok to read up on one, but oh so terrible to read about the other?

I'm going to try and not post here again. I can see this getting into a rather intense argument if I do.

If you drop a lighter on oil, you shouldn't act surprised when the flames appear.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 23:23
im just saying he shows some ppl his collection

hes oviosuly proud of it

n he just gets hit with a barage of flames n character assasination atempts (what a nice choice of words lol)

Winston Smith
07-01-06, 23:46
Like I said before, I didn't mean to post the pic of the books as I knew they would probably cause a lot of emotion. I'm in a bit different culture than a lot of people and again as I said in an earlier post some of the things in my collection are pretty disgusting. Most of the nastier books I bought when I was in the Marine corps infantry when we were on the brink of war with N. Korea. Marines are not called soldiers for a reason. Marines are trained as raiders and only used for offense, we don't defend unless its actual guard duty. I can't really explain it much better.
A lot of the books are out of print because the authors have been sued or given a cease and desist order from the government and as a result are worth quite a hefty sum of money, hence I took pictures in case they were destroyed in a fire. Ironically, one of the torture books I got from the tower of london, the other from a female friend that I am godfather to her son. The death investigator handbook I used when I got my criminal justice degree. The EMT manual when I went through EMT training.

Why are my guns loaded? Because there is nothing more useless than an unloaded gun. I have no kids or wife or roommate. When my nieces, nephews and godchildren come over they are all locked up in my safe. I would be very upset if anything I owned was illegal. I wouldn't have my carreer today if I had ANY criminal record or instability.

The staple gun. See the stack of index cards just above it? and the pouch that holds magazines? Yeah, its for the range. Poor man's targets.

seven7
08-01-06, 00:44
Why are my guns loaded? Because there is nothing more useless than an unloaded gun.

maybe one time a genetic modified virus escapes from a laboratory and makes all people to undead zombies which attacks your house and you dont have the time to load your weapons. yeah for this case your opinion ist right. ;)

silent000
08-01-06, 01:09
well my gun PwNz all, you press the trigger and it lights up and makes noises :0 omg

Mighty Max
08-01-06, 01:38
Why are my guns loaded? Because there is nothing more useless than an unloaded gun.

Honestly that is like saying a gun is useless until you shot someone down with it. :wtf:

I wonder why in army (at least where i come from) there are rules to store the ammunition and the guns themself in different locations till they actually get used. Not because they cant handle them nor because they are useless this way.

I mean it's you choice, but it doesnt hint on a (in my eyes) normal and healthy view on violence. But hey, it's legal to shoot ppl if you "feel" threatened ...

Skusty
08-01-06, 02:33
Honestly that is like saying a gun is useless until you shot someone down with it. :wtf:

I wonder why in army (at least where i come from) there are rules to store the ammunition and the guns themself in different locations till they actually get used. Not because they cant handle them nor because they are useless this way.

I mean it's you choice, but it doesnt hint on a (in my eyes) normal and healthy view on violence. But hey, it's legal to shoot ppl if you "feel" threatened ...
Its probably because of security of explosions or that someone cant go get agun and go on a killingspree without visiting the ammo cage.

Mighty Max
08-01-06, 10:08
It was meant as a rethorical question :D

Ive done my duty, and seen whats happen when these rules are ignored.

rob444
08-01-06, 11:06
I wonder why in army (at least where i come from) there are rules to store the ammunition and the guns themself in different locations till they actually get used.

Yeah, in sweden we can't even buy these kind of guns, sub machine guns, assault rifles etc (not from what I know). Only hunting rifles and some pistols, but for pistols you need a license for it for a good reason, if you are a police officer, working for the government (I think it was something like that, I don't know if you can buy pistols for hunting as well but I find pistols for hunting pretty weird in most cases). And if you own a weapon, you need a metal safe to store it in and have it perfectly locked up at all times unless it's going to be used in service or shooting range.

Somehow I'm glad we can't buy these automatic rifles here in sweden, would probably end up like the US :rolleyes:

Skusty
08-01-06, 13:49
Yeah, in sweden we can't even buy these kind of guns, sub machine guns, assault rifles etc (not from what I know). Only hunting rifles and some pistols, but for pistols you need a license for it for a good reason, if you are a police officer, working for the government (I think it was something like that, I don't know if you can buy pistols for hunting as well but I find pistols for hunting pretty weird in most cases). And if you own a weapon, you need a metal safe to store it in and have it perfectly locked up at all times unless it's going to be used in service or shooting range.

Somehow I'm glad we can't buy these automatic rifles here in sweden, would probably end up like the US :rolleyes:
Aye! Thank god for that. I'm fine with my airsoft guns, they look prettymuch the same and you dont need a license and you can't really harm someone with it like with a rifle.

And thats why its a sport, there are clubs who have wars with softairguns, gasdroven legal guns they have war with, safer, funner, no one dies! :D

rob444
08-01-06, 14:13
I'm fine with my airsoft guns, they look prettymuch the same and you dont need a license and you can't really harm someone with it like with a rifle.

Hehe I hate softair guns >_<. Probably more fun shooting bottles and melons with a real gun instead :D

Skusty
08-01-06, 14:33
Hehe I hate softair guns >_<. Probably more fun shooting bottles and melons with a real gun instead :D
HeHe, but you have more freedom using Airrifles and softair guns than rifles.

rob444
08-01-06, 15:29
HeHe, but you have more freedom using Airrifles and softair guns than rifles.

Of course ;)

Saiboku
08-01-06, 17:14
greetings from Charles Wittman (hope i spelled his name right).

bobleponge
08-01-06, 18:34
Most of the nastier books I bought when I was in the Marine corps infantry when we were on the brink of war with N. Korea. Marines are not called soldiers for a reason. Marines are trained as raiders and only used for offense, we don't defend unless its actual guard duty. I can't really explain it much better.

:lol:

It's very American atitude :o

Nidhogg
08-01-06, 20:02
I think this thread's gone about as far as it's going to go without becoming too political. Closed.

N