View Full Version : Dear KK, please fix

turbineS-line
07-01-06, 04:54
Dear KK,

Please kix:

1) Fix PPU and APU monks
2) Fix Heavy and Tanks in general
3) Make Hackers worth playing
4) GET WOC IN GEAR. Heavy tanks need love too. And all the other shunned classes.

That's all.

nobby
07-01-06, 04:57
*yawns*

Go to bed and stop spamming crap!

Paper Dragon
07-01-06, 05:04
Dear turbineS-line, please use:

1.) One of the other billion threads dedicated to these topics.

That's all.

eprodigy
07-01-06, 07:59
Dear turbineS-line, please use:

1.) One of the other billion threads dedicated to these topics.

That's all.
cant have too many threads on issues that are important until they stop being ignored...

Dade Murphey
07-01-06, 09:39
cant have too many threads on issues that are important until they stop being ignored...

maybe kk likes it the way it is
maybe they're working out how they want to implement changes
maybe they're off taking a nap
or maybe they've filtered threads with "fix", "nerf" etc
because for ffs there's a lot of them

though hackers DO need to be more worth playing...hacknet, while I still think it's neat, could be quite a bit more exciting

What's wrong with heavies? my pe seems fine...

Brammers
07-01-06, 16:26
Dear KK,

Please kix:

1) Fix PPU and APU monks

Can I not read the forums one day that doesn't mention monk related nerf and fixes.

2) Fix Heavy and Tanks in general

What's wrong with them?

3) Make Hackers worth playing

Got any ideas to make them worth playing?

4) GET WOC IN GEAR. Heavy tanks need love too. And all the other shunned classes.

That's all.

Again, ideas for WOC weapons?

pabz
07-01-06, 16:47
this is getting boring, i think that the devs might know what to fix by now, i hope!

Paper Dragon
07-01-06, 17:33

Self-defeating argument.

If they're being "ignored" as you claim, then increasing the tone of your voice beyond "well thought-out complaint" to "pissing and moaning in Generic Complaint Thread 5000" won't do anything, right?

Clobber
07-01-06, 17:45
this is getting boring, i think that the devs might know what to fix by now, i hope!

You would think that, but considering the changes and fixes they seem to have actually done eg reload, sl, Faction symp we still need to point them in the right direction.

LTA
07-01-06, 18:17
Again, ideas for WOC weapons?

Well ceres wise...

Claymore/Murasume/meat cleaver
One of them old cannons like on pirate ships/m60/mg42
m16/desert eagle/Western Cowboy type revolver

Cant suggest much ceres like for Psi....

Woc tho hmm

pabz
07-01-06, 22:44
You would think that, but considering the changes and fixes they seem to have actually done eg reload, sl, Faction symp we still need to point them in the right direction.

fair enough :angel:

Dromidas
07-01-06, 23:46
Honestly, class balance and such pales in comparison to the bugs. Sync lock, random teleportation, all that good stuff...
Quit harrassing them about class balance so they'll maybe spend time fixing the important things instead.

unreal
08-01-06, 03:39
Class balance IS important, otherwise OP wars will stay as they are now, full of monk zergs, with the odd poison devourer tank mixed in. Tweaking the classes is a minor job compared to fixing bugs, but Reakktor still can't be arsed to do it.

Dogface
10-01-06, 11:01
Do any of you ever get bored of talking about the same topics every day or so?

sanityislost
10-01-06, 11:08
Do any of you ever get bored of talking about the same topics every day or so?

since i pvp solo as a pure apu, yea the monk nerfs bug me.......but i can still
understand where other people are coming from :/

before anyone asks, ive played ppu and apu hyb i found both rather boring.
I love the rush i get from pvping, knowing that i do max dmg and can only use a
medkit.......just kinda wish other people knew that feeling also :/

(all i gotta do is cap my apu's psi so i can fight apu's fairly, kinda shit i dont cap my HL :( )

SiL ..:..

Terayon
10-01-06, 11:14
Self-defeating argument.

If they're being "ignored" as you claim, then increasing the tone of your voice beyond "well thought-out complaint" to "pissing and moaning in Generic Complaint Thread 5000" won't do anything, right?

Complaining does get KK's attention. You just havent been around long enough to notice. The more people complain on ppu's, the better.

before anyone asks, ive played ppu and apu hyb i found both rather boring. I love the rush i get from pvping, knowing that i do max dmg and can only use a medkit.......just kinda wish other people knew that feeling also :/

APU's lack a certain dimension to them that i cant realy explain.... but i can never realy enjoy fighting with one. Just dousent pull me into the game like other weapons can. But i do know what you mean about low defence high attack rush.

sanityislost
10-01-06, 11:24
APU's lack a certain dimension to them that i cant realy explain.... but i can never realy enjoy fighting with one. Just dousent pull me into the game like other weapons can. But i do know what you mean about low defence high attack rush.

Yea dude, i know why other apu's feel the need to have a ppu but really they
dont need them! before i went insane and deleted every cap char i had i
could take on alot of other classes in a fair fight without it being
overpowered.

I died some and i won some, but in the end it was all fun.

Tbh i think the real problem is people who dont know fuck all, shit talking
other players who fight fairly. Hell ive been know to shout on vent to ppu's " i
dont need a fucking ppu buttplug".......im not the best apu, but i like to think
i can hold my own when need be.

If anyone wants a fight all they gotta do is say to me, im not capped yet but
i will go for it :D

Soz.....im wasted....and the whole monk nerf just pisses me off, but as ive
said before if people didnt abuse the game....we wouldnt have this problem to
begin with.

Terayon
10-01-06, 11:41
Yea dude, i know why other apu's feel the need to have a ppu but really they
dont need them! before i went insane and deleted every cap char i had i
could take on alot of other classes in a fair fight without it being
overpowered.

I died some and i won some, but in the end it was all fun.

Tbh i think the real problem is people who dont know fuck all, shit talking
other players who fight fairly. Hell ive been know to shout on vent to ppu's " i
dont need a fucking ppu buttplug".......im not the best apu, but i like to think
i can hold my own when need be.

Ya apu's solo are alright, most people are just to scared of dieing to realise it. Have to be aggresive to play one well, becouse as an apu you are pretty much guranteed to die at one point where as a tank has the defence to make a possable escape.

Soz.....im wasted....and the whole monk nerf just pisses me off, but as ive
said before if people didnt abuse the game....we wouldnt have this problem to begin with.

People are always the main problem, but that cant be patched. :(

sanityislost
10-01-06, 11:45
yea i know, i mean i dont want to be overpowered...fuck without a ppu im not!

just it pisses me off lol, i shall stop bitching now :p

Mjk_cz
10-01-06, 11:54
HC tank WOC:

a-Bomb, 1/60 sec firerate, everyone around the tank in radius of 1000 gets instantly vaporized with all their equipment :) and they cannot ressurect at genrep.

Paper Dragon
10-01-06, 12:42
Complaining does get KK's attention. You just havent been around long enough to notice. The more people complain on ppu's, the better.

In every thread with single line arguments? Please. There's nothing constructive there, and it is just adding a nothing whinge to an entire flood of the damn things.

I do notice KK respond, but I was challenging the "KK don't listen, lol" stance. Seems rather self-defeating to say they don't listen, but spend so much time on the same complaints, no?

Scaramanga
10-01-06, 15:53
One person complaining consistently about one thing could be ignored as a moaner in a large population.
However, when it's lots of people complaining about the same thing over years then you'd be forgiven for thinking that something is actually wrong.

People play other games. When they find one they prefer to NC they'l likely leave. There hasnt been anything better than NC as yet. But that doesnt mean to say there never will.

j0rz
11-01-06, 19:41
I left neocron for eve online and if it wasnt for my X gf taking every thing i own on it (which was an awful lot) i would never have come back to nc

P.S how about making a tl115 CS for WoC 1 :P make me a god again damn it...

I remember in pepper park in nc1 when i would take 5 or 6 people on my own and win (i have many witnesses) what the hell happened to tanks a PE kicked my arse at mb the other day i mean WTF?

a tank should be able to tank dmg thats what a tank does it takes dmg and gives dmg so why the hell is a tank called a tank in nc it should be called poor excuse for a larda

Give tanks the boost they need im sick of seeing drugy pe's using gaya gloves to cap shelters and booting me in the ass

Dargeshaad
11-01-06, 19:55
Give tanks the boost they need im sick of seeing drugy pe's using gaya gloves to cap shelters and booting me in the ass
First off gaya glove adds to PSU, which doesn't add dmg% to shelter, so unless you mean freq (which I also doubt could be capped by a PE unless he specs everything in PSU) then that's a bit of a mood statement
Also, did you consider that they might just be better than you?

j0rz
12-01-06, 00:45
Using a gay glove means u can use 0 ppw so u can cap the shelter

Second of all i can kill them with my pe and a tank is ment to be a war machine... thats the differance