PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point to anti stealth drugs

Foo
07-01-06, 03:10
If they only last all of 3 seconds and doesnt make the stealther targetable and they still the same blue cloud of smoke.

Am i missing something ? are they suposed to do something else ?

Drake6k
07-01-06, 03:18
The drugs are for removing your own stealth.

For example If you have a 30 second stealth on and only want it to last 10 seconds..

Eddie
07-01-06, 03:20
If they only last all of 3 seconds and doesnt make the stealther targetable and they still the same blue cloud of smoke.

Am i missing something ? are they suposed to do something else ?

They're meant to break you out of stealth, early.

Can't say I've used them much, though I can imagine they would be handy in a few occasions when you're using the obliterator, maybe.

Eddie

rob444
07-01-06, 03:24
They should remove the stupid drug and make it so you can break out of stealth with the stealth tool by unholstering it while in stealth and press fire. Drugs are just stupid for these kind of things, imo.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 03:44
i once stated there should be an option to fire it at a slteater in meele range and u grab him hold him down n shove it in his mouth

(n hope its his mouth not his arse ur shoving it up :P)

Foo
07-01-06, 03:55
ahh lol , there was me thinking they made stealthers seeable and targetable on my monk :o

ah well , the drug discription is kinda missleading aswell :S , nvm live and learn ;) ty for answers.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 05:30
ahh lol , there was me thinking they made stealthers seeable and targetable on my monk :o

ah well , the drug discription is kinda missleading aswell :S , nvm live and learn ;) ty for answers.

holy multy lightnin bolt

Skusty
07-01-06, 13:31
holy multy lightnin bolt
Aye that thing is overpowerd. :rolleyes:

hybok
07-01-06, 13:49
picture this.. you want to do a hack of an op.. but because they damn tools look exactly the same.. you obliterate yourself instead of hacking the hackterm.

THATS why stealth drugs are useful :)

im sure other people can sympathise with this concept^

RogerRamjet
07-01-06, 14:58
Its great to coordinate yourself and fellow spys whilst raiding.

They mean you can both unstealth at the same time.

Genji
07-01-06, 16:56
you obliterate yourself

heh that made me laugh :rolleyes: