PDA

View Full Version : Apartment wiht most cabinets

johngreen2000
07-01-06, 02:42
I plan on buying an apartment soon for no other reaosn than storage of as many items as possible. As a Pro-NC city admin which apartment has the most storage cabinets. I dont care in the least about space,looks, or anything except storage amounts and perferibly inside NC city.

unreal
07-01-06, 03:28
The DRE epic apartment (storage cell) comes with 15 cabinets (boxes), but has no genrep, and if you're unlucky, you'll end up having it at Outzone 1 (you either get one there or one next to the DRE HQ).

Dribble Joy
07-01-06, 03:36
All apts can house up to 20 cabs, you just need to place them, you can buy them in Via Rosso.

The biggest cab count other than the DRE epic is the CM clan apt, which comes with 16 cabs, but you'll probably want to buy an unfurnished apt (whereever) and place your own.

johngreen2000
07-01-06, 05:18
So for example my starter apartment, can I but extra cabinets for it? or just bought ones. And if only bought ones, can you only place them in unfurnished or furnished as well?

Dribble Joy
07-01-06, 05:23
You can placa furniture in any appartment. You can remove furniture you have placed. You cannot remove furniture that comes with an apt. You can buy furnished or unfurnished apts. Unfurnished come with nothing at all bar the GR, you will need to buy gogus, citycoms, cabs and other effects.
Bare in mind that a cabs costs 100k, so you may want to get a furnished lvl 3 plaza/via apt and just put in the extra 10 odd cabs.

unreal
07-01-06, 06:00
Storage Cell has 16 boxes? Could have swore I only counted 15.

johngreen2000
07-01-06, 06:58
ok thanks, you guys have been a big help.

07-01-06, 18:48
The web site in my signature may be of assistance as well

Mr Kot
07-01-06, 20:10
The 20 cabinet limit is IN ADDITION to the cabinets already part of the fixtures and fittings.

So the maximum number of cabs you can have in an apartment would be the DRE storage cell which will have the 15 default (rotten boxes) + 20 added = 35 cabs.

If you really need to choose the location of your apartment, the next best option would be to buy a furnished plaza lvl 3 appt, so that will mean 10 default + 20 added = 30 cabs.

unreal
08-01-06, 07:49
You can't pick the location of plaza level 3 furnished apartments, the DRE FSM only sells unfurnished plaza apartments. If you're going to spend cash on an apartment you might as well find a good barterer to buy an unfurnished one and then get the same person to buy cabinets and other furniture for you. It'll cost a tiny bit more but you'll be able to have it entirely how you want it to be. Beats having furniture you can't remove. I bought 2 level 3 apartments the other day along with 40 cabinets and it didn't cost me more than 2.5mil, I bought 2 citycoms as well I think.