PDA

View Full Version : what a joke c2p

Black Mamba
06-01-06, 20:04
seems as though they dont want my money. i sent a mail on tuesday telling them to set my new default card and reactivate my nc2 accounts. yesterday i phoned them up and told them excalty the same, no problem they said yet here i am on friday with no card set as default payment or my accounts activated. so now i dont get to play any nc untill atleast tuesday.

WHAT A BLOODY JOKE THEY ARE, ATLEAST WITH WORLDPAY WE COULD SORT OUT THE PAYMENT PROBLEMS AND PLAY THE GAME 2 SECONDS LATER UNLIKE THE MONKEYS AT C2P

btw i also emailed account@neocron.com on tuesday and guess what no reply

Dade Murphey
06-01-06, 20:29
seriously, a paypal acct with one guy managing it would be more effective than c2p
but to be honest, I've got to be grateful...I've been fortunate enough to not get screwed...though they have just totally screwed over 2 of my friends (total of 3 accts) in game so now they're out for a couple weeks

Odin
06-01-06, 20:37
We have received 2 mails from you. One on the 4th which wasn't about C2P that was answered and the one that just came in 20 minutes ago that is also answered.

Black Mamba
06-01-06, 20:39
i didnt receive a reply from the mail on the 4th but thanks for the quick response a few minutes ago yet c2p seem to be impossible to get too

Odin
06-01-06, 20:55
i didnt receive a reply from the mail on the 4th but thanks for the quick response a few minutes ago yet c2p seem to be impossible to get too

Hotmail's crap. Half the time it ends up in junk folders etc. I'll PM you the response from the 4th ticket.

l8m0n
06-01-06, 21:23
well they emailed me 2 days ago to change my card cos the old one expired, so i did its set as the default pay method, but they still havent activated my NC account, and last time i rang them they hung up on me :lol: allready asked KK to poke them to reg my new card and now may have to ask them again to active my account :rolleyes:

Black Mamba
06-01-06, 21:27
well c2p just promised me they would have it all sorted within an hour, hmm i cant quite believe that but we shall see

Dromidas
06-01-06, 23:55
You are indeed lucky. C2P must get 98% of its workforce from crackfiends doing federal prison workorder, every time I call them they randomly set things on my account to invalid settings. Just today I called them and they spent 10 minutes saying "We don't see anything wrong??!!!", and I just received this email from em a few minutes ago.

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

We are currently working on the other problem with your Neocron subscription. We hope to have this solved by Monday. We are sorry for the inconveniences. We will contact you again as soon as we have any new information!

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have any further questions.

Yea, I got a question... WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!
It's been over a week now..

Bullt
07-01-06, 00:22
Yeah, C2P is sooo slow. They got my money on Tuesday (on their bank account), but still got nothing showing on my C2P account.

Been sending them emails since Monday, but haven’t got one single reply :mad: Some weird holyday somewhere that stopping work for whole week I should know about...?

(Oh and yeah, Hotmail used to “eat up” all KK and C2P emails, until added them to safe senders & contacts. So it’s not that either… )

xyl_az
07-01-06, 01:18
yeah i have the same problems with c2p. trying to register new card for almost 2 weeks now and its like playing ping-pong with c2p and KK, whatever i write it just come back again and again...

Black Mamba
07-01-06, 14:51
well they did it, i was amazed, sorted it out over the phone