PDA

View Full Version : Fallen earth cancelled too.

cRazy-
06-01-06, 06:07
Just jokin' ;D

ZoVoS
06-01-06, 06:23
crazie. ur on spammin son o a bitch ^_^

-FN-
06-01-06, 06:54
Wow. I actually felt my heart drop. Without Fallen Earth I'm waiting for NC3 and god knows when that'll happen :lol:

Lucid Dream
06-01-06, 08:28
I nearly shat myself.

Clive tombstone
06-01-06, 09:28
yeah, fallen earth looks alright, but isnt the combat something like anarchy online or WoW? or is it FpS?

nobby
06-01-06, 09:37
I Laughed so much when I saw the thread Title...

I Laughed Even more when I saw what you Said!!! :lol: :p

pabz
06-01-06, 10:19
wow cancelled

rawr

xyl_az
06-01-06, 10:30
yeah, fallen earth looks alright, but isnt the combat something like anarchy online or WoW? or is it FpS?

theres not much info about this, but it looks more like fps style (check the trailer) combat.

my personal problem with fallen earth are "pvp and non pvp areas" (in a zoneless world !!!), but they said that they will probably make several different servers so theres still a hope

Kozmos
06-01-06, 10:42
I used to play TFC with 2 of the guys that now work at Icarus :)

one of the main ideas i like is the way that the terrain's nearly all changeable, if your makin your lil village somewhere and just run outta flat area or dont like somethin, then blow that hill flat :D

suler
06-01-06, 12:31
my personal problem with fallen earth are "pvp and non pvp areas" (in a zoneless world !!!), but they said that they will probably make several different servers so theres still a hope

I know what you mean, but if done right I wouldn't mind it. If they have some decent spots to pvp and reasons to pvp, then as long as anybody in those areas is fare game it wouldn't be that bad.

Rabiator
06-01-06, 12:38
my personal problem with fallen earth are "pvp and non pvp areas" (in a zoneless world !!!), but they said that they will probably make several different servers so theres still a hopeProject Entropia does that too, and it works. When you enter a PVP area, you get a warning but it is rather unobtrusive. You don't have to click away annoying dialogs or such.

Hel
06-01-06, 13:24
Please create another thread if you wish to discuss about this topic.

Thread closed for spam.

H