PDA

View Full Version : Questions on city mercs

johngreen2000
06-01-06, 03:15
Ok so I fianlly got my account transferred over. My Pe got changed to city mercs. So im like alright illrun outside mb and tag a few mobs to get back in the game. Then bamb im swarmed by i think 3 monks and a spy. None were red, so im like wtf, they must not care about sl, so i go out to get my belt(it was hacked)and they killed me again. So im like ok i must be confused. So i check and yep city mercs are nuetral to everyone and in mb it says neutral = no sl hit.

So just clarifing before I go on a rampage, since everyone is neutral to me, I can offically kill anyone in zones that say no sl hit for neutral/enemies, no matter what the sl is. is that correct?

Dribble Joy
06-01-06, 04:39
Cirtain zones will give you a bonus for killing low SL people, but in most non-SL loss zones this isn't applicable, so you can just go on a pk spree.

The new SL rules have made it a lot easier to kill neutral people, I personally think the whole SL system is daft, but there you go.

Delirius
07-01-06, 17:31
Ok, heard ya chatting about this "SL", explanation? :confused:

Vryce
09-01-06, 23:04
So i check and yep city mercs are nuetral to everyone and in mb it says neutral = no sl hit.

So just clarifing before I go on a rampage, since everyone is neutral to me, I can offically kill anyone in zones that say no sl hit for neutral/enemies, no matter what the sl is. is that correct?

You might check again, but as far as I know, CM & TG are enemies (the only ones); that might help. :D

Spermy
10-01-06, 00:04
Ok, heard ya chatting about this "SL", explanation? :confused:

Soullight - defines how well a character has followed zone rules and restrictions in regards to killing people and NPCs. A negative value denotes someone who's been naughty and Thier name (NAME! NOTHING ELSE!) will be yellow in some cases, and red in others. Red SL means that you will drop a lot of gear when killed (5 Items) and the safeslot is turned off - (usually slot 1 on the quickbelt is safe - nothing in there will ever drop.)

Also - Red SL means that regardless of who you are and what faction - Guards and cop bots will shoot you. So Play nice - and follow the zone rules ( They are put in the chat window everytime you enter a zone.

Hope that clears it up.

Delirius
11-01-06, 10:35
Aaah, thanks. Really made things clear :)
Cant wait to get hold of a sniper rifle :D