PDA

View Full Version : I have installed laser and flash light on my pistole

Delphi6
06-01-06, 02:49
Hello,
I have installed laser and flash light on my pistole but i can not see difference ;-( Or it is normal? May be there is special button to turn on light and laser pinter?
Please help me
p.s. I have spent 20 exp on this :-(

Vryce
06-01-06, 04:22
Hi Delphi .... use the number pad, #'s 1-4, to access the light and the laser.

edit: Num lock has to be on.

Delphi6
06-01-06, 04:32
I dont have numlock keyboard, i am playing using my laptop :-(
I will try anyway, thank you very much

Delphi6
06-01-06, 05:35
I have changed this key in options, thank you very much, but as i see laser is userless, and what can i say about light? just good thing but pistole is very weak, i prefer granads and wood steak :-)
When it is good idea to come to city? What level i should have?
And if i dont remove my chip, people will steal able to kill me?

ZoVoS
06-01-06, 06:24
laser closes ret faster AFAIK also it blinds ppl wich is fun

SorkZmok
06-01-06, 07:45
I think it's a rumor that mods actually do something. I've never seen any difference using a mod.

It is said laserpointer increases aiming speed, silencer reduces recoil and a scope would increase aiming but i think mods just look cool. Thats it.

eprodigy
06-01-06, 08:08
i personally don't think they do anything other then what you can see. some people swear they do something, but even they say (for instance) that the laser doesn't do anything once you cap aiming... hmm ? if i'm wrong they do very little.. but if im right, aside from looking cool, the scope is the only one with a point; for sniping easier with healing light or something.

DIABLO666
13-01-06, 13:39
i never noticed nethin good mods do, those it is jus fun messing about with laser cos u can tell ppl were ur aiming and how much its guna hurt em wen u fire. also flashlight can b very fun for jus general messing about, gos knows wen i was in CIX they demanded i put a flashlight on ma speedgat

Scott01
14-01-06, 16:21
I dont have numlock keyboard, i am playing using my laptop :-(
I will try anyway, thank you very much

Your laptop might actually have a keypad on it somewhere, I know that on the old laptop i had to use for a while, had a "Fn" key, when the key was held down it was like a 2nd shift button, it enabled a third function for some of the keys which had blue labels below their normal function on the keyboard, if you have a set of keys on your keyboard which have extra symbols on them or are arranged in the shaped of a keypad, then look about for a button that looks relevant - you might just have it aswell.