PDA

View Full Version : Game Seems Great

GRunyon
06-01-06, 02:24
The game seems great, I'm extremely eager to try the 10 (or 7 day) demo.. it isnt too clear on how long.. but their third party payment service dosent recognise my Chase VISA card. Anyone else have problems? I tried even signing up for the Click2Pay service directly but I refuse to give my SSN to a no-name third party company.

Great games with crappy payment options aggrivate me beyond hell sometimes.

Tratos
06-01-06, 02:40
The free trial is 10 days long and you pay nothing if you can cancel it at any time, however people usually call it a day on day 9 if they do quit.

KK are looking into new payment methods which the whole community is wanting to hear about, our current payment providers seem to have become worse after the new year with a huge amount of complaints since Jan 1st.

Click2Pay seems to be the result of a bad decision made by the former CEO of ReaKKtor and/or KKs parent company 10Tacel but KK do seem to be trying to sort this - if you dont start now do keep checking back as apart from the crap payment the game is good once you get into it.

GRunyon
06-01-06, 02:44
I want to play it so badly. I'm going insane. The more I look at the game the more i want to log in, i wish this stupid company would recognise my credit card...

I did a search.. it seems like someone got it through by making up a bogus phone number? hmm

Tratos
06-01-06, 02:45
I want to play it so badly. I'm going insane. The more I look at the game the more i want to log in, i wish this stupid company would recognise my credit card...

I did a search.. it seems like someone got it through by making up a bogus phone number? hmm

Try seeing what account@neocron.com can do for you.

GRunyon
06-01-06, 02:50
I sent them a nasty email out of anger "dis"ing their third party payment system, and recommending they at least go with something more mainstream like Paypal or allow credit cards to be entered right in their website.
But, maybe ill email them again asking for help, seeing what they can do.

I hope it isnt this hard to cancel and buy the box version if I like it.

Safunte
06-01-06, 03:18
paybycash=sex