PDA

View Full Version : Click2Pay + no CreditCard = no problem

Agent L
05-01-06, 13:23
DISCLAIMER : I HAVEN'T TESTED THIS METHOD

I dunno if you folks already know about it, but one can give money to C2P and pay for Neocron by sending a bank wire transfer or bank deposit to your local c2p agency.

This way has following pros:
+ you can use it if you don't have a CC or c2p is banned at your bank.
+ you have full controll if you don't trust c2p ;p
+ ?? possibly you save 3% on CC processing costs (I haven't looked into it deep enough)
+ you can keep some of your money at c2p hiding them from wife/goverment/aliens etc : ))))

cons:
- less convenient and prone to mistakes, you have to manually transfer sufficient amount of money before every charging period
- YOU pay transfer fees, depending on your bank (these are 0 or next to 0 in EU, but I've heard gossips that wire transfers are targeted at corporations thus expensive in USA)
- bank transfer can take up to 3 days (depending on local law / your bank - read the small letters)

read what c2p wrote:

It is possible to pay for Neocron via wire transfer. Please use the form which you can find on our website www.click2pay.com. Choose GLOBAL ENGLISH and click on:

- YOUR WAY TO PAY
- Click here to see all our Deposit & Withdraw options...
- choose your country
- click on the "here" in the bank deposit field.

We will then debit the subscription fee from the wired money.

For haxxorz here is direct link what "here" points to (in my case).
http://www.click2pay.com/en/CLICK2PAY_BANK_DEPOSIT_PL.pdf
Change "PL" to your country code to find out c2p bank account number at your local Dresdner bank branch.