PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] How to use HT-351 (hack tool)

Delphi6
05-01-06, 07:54
Hello,
I am just beginer and i am in cave now, i have bought HT-351 for oppening special locks but i can not understand what rule i shuld follow, i descover that i can press only three times on the left side and i should stop at list 9 letters. But how?
Please help me
Thank you in advance
Delphi6

Delphi6
05-01-06, 07:58
Hello,
I am just beginer and i am in cave now, i have bought HT-351 for oppening special locks but i can not understand what rule i shuld follow, i descover that i can press only three times on the left side and i should stop at list 9 letters. But how?
Please help me
Thank you in advance
Delphi6

p.s. Sorry to admins, i have opened previous topic in wrong thread

Delphi6
05-01-06, 08:05
Please help me i have spent 5 pack (12 each) of granads to reach this place! I will die on back way so i need to open this dumn box

Retro V
05-01-06, 08:54
If you only got 3 'presses', then you probably don't have enough skill to 'hack' the lock of whatever you're trying to hack. You need more than 30 hackskill for the easiest of locks, and more than 50 for the hackable mobs like Warbots.

Eventually you want to be able to light up more than 11 nodes in the centre of the display. That's after the A.I. has counteracted your lights. You can see your progress at the bottom of the display. When the tally of lights become brighter, you have over-acheived the hack, and you will successfully open the lock.

There are various techniques to accomplish a successful hack. It's a little hard to explain, but very easy to learn by yourself once you understand the procedure. Erm, hope this helps. Probably doesn't :lol: . It's a weird game, 7 out of 10 people don't get it straight away, so don't worry. Just persevere, it all makes sense suddenly.

Delphi6
05-01-06, 09:21
I have increased my skill up to 41 and now i have 4 and i hardly open it after 10 attempts, you are right, there is some rule which button you should press but you fill it :-)

msdong
05-01-06, 09:45
i think you want to know how to hack ?

depending on your hackskill you have some shots on the left side

with that shots u need to light up 10 lights in the middle.

the lines are sometime connected

-----o------o
........\------o

The construction above light up 2 lights in the middle with one shot

------\
------o-------o
------/

needs 3 shots to light up one in the middle.

there is a help on worldofhacknet.de (german) and i think there is a official PDF manual of this game for download where hacking is covered.

hope that helped u a little

jini
05-01-06, 10:28
in short, these are AND, OR, NOT gates, and you need to light as many as you need so, you see the small stars in the bottom of the screen becoming large stars. The more hacking skill you get the more gates you can manipulate

Foo
05-01-06, 10:36
Ill post this again incase you dont see it in the other thread , read this guide Hacking guide (http://nc.synergyxr.net/guides/hacking/)

Bugs Gunny
05-01-06, 10:38
Best is to plan your hack.

So wait at the top, then think about where you will put your lights.
Then when the counter reaches 13-14 move to the bottom and start dropping lights.
This lets you defeat the computer more often as he won't have the time to drop all his lights.

fjutte
20-01-06, 18:48
SynergyXr's Hacking guide (http://nc.synergyxr.net/guides/hacking) - don't leave home without it