PDA

View Full Version : wtf ? teamed bug?!?!!

nEo-1664
04-01-06, 04:39
i was in a team leveling with some clan mates(im currently crahn for the epic and will be wanting to swap to FA soon) and couple times one of the clan guys FA, died. I've now lost FA symp! I now have -83 FA FS and the guys that died where IN THE TEAM!

Now is the ONLY way i can regain my FA symp is via the rediculous missions ? or any other ? :(

Cadgar
04-01-06, 04:54
its a known bug that sometimes people are in the team but not for everyone claerly to see. u can see that if they are in the team window but without showing their cr and health

and if u just wanna change the faction once u can use the npc in th for 500k

sultana
04-01-06, 05:36
and if u just wanna change the faction once u can use the npc in th for 500k
As far as I know, the removed that NPC after the put in the "high-level" missions.

nEo-1664
04-01-06, 06:39
As far as I know, the removed that NPC after the put in the "high-level" missions.

correct! so now what am i going to do exactly? coz the high-level missions are REALLY BAD! and almost not worth doing due to how bad they actually are!

sultana
04-01-06, 06:55
correct! so now what am i going to do exactly? coz the high-level missions are REALLY BAD! and almost not worth doing due to how bad they actually are!
You could ask KK if they could reset your symp to 0 or something, seeing as it was a bug. But I doubt they'd do it seeing as there's no proof or whatever. Always worth a try though :)

edit: Also, I'm not quite sure, but pre-evo 2.1 you could do missions for a certain faction, then in every faction that's allied to the one you did the mission for, you'd gain a small amount of sympathy. Though I doubt that's still in :(

nobby
04-01-06, 07:19
KK never helped me with symp bugs or Soullight.
I doubt they would for you.

In the end I just deleted my char

nEo-1664
04-01-06, 07:53
KK never helped me with symp bugs or Soullight.
I doubt they would for you.

In the end I just deleted my char

grrrrr Can i get this confirmed from someone please ? I'm not very happy if this is the case. A bug flaw in your game/programming, and you will not compensate for a relatively minor FS change ?

SorkZmok
04-01-06, 08:06
grrrrr Can i get this confirmed from someone please ? I'm not very happy if this is the case. A bug flaw in your game/programming, and you will not compensate for a relatively minor FS change ?
They're not gonna fix it. Seems the only way for you is either run those new symp missions or highlevel missions for an allied faction. Dunno which is faster, i actually think both will be quite slow.

Sorry for you.

rob444
04-01-06, 08:32
I took screenshots of a sympathy bug back in nc1 and sent it in with some information, they resetted my faction sympathies.

Kozmos
04-01-06, 14:08
er, just kill a enemy lots at a GR O_o..

nobby
04-01-06, 15:01

Oh that's VERY nice!

I'm sorry I Don't count as "someone" in your standards!

Dade Murphey
04-01-06, 19:34

The only time KK tends to intervene is when it's a massive problem happening to the majority or all of the players
Atleast if I recall correctly
So if it's a smaller sized issue it'll probably be something they sort out in a patch somewhere down the road and you'll be stuck with missions or killing enemy sorts :(

ZoVoS
04-01-06, 20:54
er, just kill a enemy lots at a GR O_o..

if my acount every gets renewed (my splash plastic is tiuotaly fucked i have to send them cash) you can kill meeeee ^_^