PDA

View Full Version : Playerbase

Dundie22
04-01-06, 00:56
Just a quick question , what's the most common population , and what server holds the most players ?. Send me a screenshot of the population at all the servers if possible.

patte_solna@hotmail.com

Cheers !!!

Sorry for all this by the way , i just want to make sure that i'm not buying a dead game.

Dundie22
04-01-06, 01:38
How about an answer ?. :)

cRazy-
04-01-06, 02:00
the english server, Terra, has beetn 25-30% on at peak times (250-300 players)

LTA
04-01-06, 02:01
How about an answer ?. :)

Patience o_O

Riddle
04-01-06, 12:08
Logged on to TERRA last night 8pm ish UK time 30% = 300

Dundie22
04-01-06, 18:08
300 seems to be rather little players for such a big game world ? , not to mention that probably 250 of those players are at the highest level already ?.

calim
04-01-06, 18:15
300 seems to be rather little players for such a big game world ? , not to mention that probably 250 of those players are at the highest level already ?.

Yes, it's like you say ....

Dribble Joy
04-01-06, 19:23
The game world isn't as big as WoW or AO, 300 is fine and beyond 400 is plain crowded (in my view).

Tratos
04-01-06, 19:44
The game world isn't as big as WoW or AO, 300 is fine and beyond 400 is plain crowded (in my view).

The game world could stand (although could the servers? :p) about 700 players before it got crowded but thats only if each major game area was equally populated with the MB, NC, DoY and TH sharing the trading population more equally than it being just NC-ish and TH as it is now and if all the caves were worth going to in terms of XP and money.

But the way it is atm 400 would fill the world nicly and give a decent faction spread.

Dundie22, all i can say is play the trial for the first 9 days giving it a fair chance for those 9 days and either cancel for your 10th day (stop it becoming a full account) or just carry on after your 10th day into a full account.

MrChumble
04-01-06, 21:05
That's encouraging. When I stopped playing (not quit, just kinda stopped :)) the servers were more like 150-200 at peak times. The new marketing/communication drive from KK must be paying off :)

El Barto
04-01-06, 21:24
That's encouraging. When I stopped playing (not quit, just kinda stopped :)) the servers were more like 150-200 at peak times. The new marketing/communication drive from KK must be paying off :)

sex0rz the chumble, also the populations are fairly good :).

Dundie22
04-01-06, 21:25
I don't know if i want to buy this game to be honest , i've been browsing thrue the forum alot lately and all i see is problems , the payment system seems to be messed up and the game holds alot of old unsolved bugs. I can tell you all this straight away , if the makers of NC don't switch to a better payment system this game is doomed.

terminal_mehmet
04-01-06, 21:28
I don't know if i want to buy this game to be honest , i've been browsing thrue the forum alot lately and all i see is problems , the payment system seems to be messed up and the game holds alot of old unsolved bugs. I can tell you all this straight away , if the makers of NC don't switch to a better payment system this game is doomed.

That's what I said 7 months ago, yet the game is still here, the bugs keep getting fixed (even though new ones pop up from time to time) and the playerbase is actually larger than it was. So, team up, blow some stuff up and figure out if you find it enough fun to buy and stay for a while.

ZoVoS
04-01-06, 22:04
sorry ullo av ta wait 5 months more for a peter way to pay

El Barto
04-01-06, 22:30

The payment system is screwed up, but if you haven't got an NC2 accoutn already, setting up payment is easy and quick, the problem comes when you have an NC2 account, deactivate it then try to reactivate it again.

On a related note, click2pay suck more than the girls in Pepper Park

MrChumble
05-01-06, 01:01

The people who whine the loudest have been playing for years, and they're still here despite the problems. We moan about it cos we love it so much ;)

Yes there are some bugs, and yes they need to be fixed, but there's many months, even years, of good play in Neocron.

I'd really recommend giving it a try - it's a unique thing, so love it or loathe it there's nothing else out there that will offer a similar experience.

Also, and this is rare praise from me, KK do seem to have gotten their act together lately so, fingers crossed, things are only going to get better.

Dundie22
05-01-06, 01:28
I've decided to give this game a try , i've orderd the boxed version of the game and it should arrive tomorrow hopefully , i hope to see you all on the battlefield or peppar park for that matter. :P

Note: My ingame name will be Dundie , ofcourse.

Riddle
05-01-06, 15:40
Welcome Dundie :D

Check out <<Logans Emporium>> I offer FREE upgrades to noobie weapons for those under lV25 so if you see me on Trade channel come along to Plaza 1 my usual haunt for that much improved Fire power.

If your Anti city though then its a no go as i want them all to perish! and by supporting the growing City Factions We can end this war......

Mr. Uplift Mofo
07-01-06, 06:27
The payment system is screwed up, but if you haven't got an NC2 accoutn already, setting up payment is easy and quick, the problem comes when you have an NC2 account, deactivate it then try to reactivate it again.

On a related note, click2pay suck more than the girls in Pepper Park

Hello,
I'm an old player thinkin' of starting to play again Neocron.
I just ordered a Neocron 2 boxed copy and within few days I'll be able to play.
Anyway, I read all over the NC site but still I don't understand how payment works.
Some questions:
1) How much is the monthly fee and what payments plans are available (3 months, 6 months or what)?
2) Once I receive my NC box, I install the game, activate the account on the site with my activation key found in the box, and then what?
Can I just give my credit card details to NC company or am I forced to give my cc details to a third-party company?
Please explain me all the details about how payment procedures work for this mmorpg 'cause I'm very confused. :confused:

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 07:06
sorry ullo av ta wait 5 months more for a peter way to pay

omg 140-155 iq n im a fucking retard

Sorry. You will have to wait 5 months until a better payment method is implimented. I am asuming KK are going to introduce paypal on evo 2.2 but anything is better than we have *BRING BACK WORLDPAY*

cRazy-
07-01-06, 07:10
omg 140-155 iq n im a fucking retard

Sorry. You will have to wait 5 months until a better payment method is implimented. I am asuming KK are going to introduce paypal on evo 2.2 but anything is better than we have *BRING BACK WORLDPAY*

hahahhaah zovos wtf are you talking about 140-155 iq, you cant even spell.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 07:14
hahahhaah zovos wtf are you talking about 140-155 iq, you cant even spell.

na i think i have a brain tumor or sumin happening

over the last 6 months i cant remember what im doing half the time i put things down n need to call friends to find them =\ its realy fucking anoying

i duno what im doing half the time like im typing sumin i have the general idea of what it is but when i read it what i have said makes no sence 10 mins later

=\ i think im dieing or sumin

i realy should go to the hospital... i took a 2 hour buss jurny earlyer n i coudlnt for the life o me remember why =z

shit i need a doctor =[

its been getting gradualy worse

cRazy-
07-01-06, 07:47
lol @ ZoVos probably have alzheimer's disease.

ZoVoS
07-01-06, 18:39
lol @ ZoVos probably have alzheimer's disease.

that wouldnt prevent me adding 17 to 48 in my head when i passed my math exams with 98+% (1 mark of perfect) when i was younger

nopes i think im just dieing =] ah well live fast n die young as they say

mmm

FUCK

What Are the Symptoms of AD?

AD begins slowly. At first, the only symptom may be mild forgetfulness, which can be confused with age-related memory change. Most people with mild forgetfulness do not have AD. In the early stage of AD, people may have trouble remembering recent events, activities, or the names of familiar people or things. They may not be able to solve simple math problems. Such difficulties may be a bother, but usually they are not serious enough to cause alarm.

However, as the disease goes on, symptoms are more easily noticed and become serious enough to cause people with AD or their family members to seek medical help. Forgetfulness begins to interfere with daily activities. People in the middle stages of AD may forget how to do simple tasks like brushing their teeth or combing their hair. They can no longer think clearly. They can fail to recognize familiar people and places. They begin to have problems speaking, understanding, reading, or writing. Later on, people with AD may become anxious or aggressive, or wander away from home. Eventually, patients need total care.

Delirius
07-01-06, 18:50
Ai Caramba!That's a hell of a dark future :(

Dromidas
07-01-06, 20:49
AD begins slowly. At first, the only symptom may be mild forgetfulness, which can be confused with age-related memory change. Most people with mild forgetfulness do not have AD. In the early stage of AD, people may have trouble remembering recent events, activities, or the names of familiar people or things. They may not be able to solve simple math problems. Such difficulties may be a bother, but usually they are not serious enough to cause alarm.
Incidentally, that would also be very accurate in describing what its like when smoking lots of pot.

Delirius
08-01-06, 02:31
Incidentally, that would also be very accurate in describing what its like when smoking lots of pot.

ZovoS, you been smoking funny cigarettes lately? :p