PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this webcomic?

Tratos
04-01-06, 00:51
Does anyone know the site of this web comic or recognise it at all?

http://www.broken-reality.org/misc/Fighting%20Evil.bmp

Any information is most apprechiated.

Dribble Joy
04-01-06, 01:35
Google is probably your friend.

Tratos
04-01-06, 01:39
I've got no information on it as i dont believe the artist is what is stated on it.

Paper Dragon
04-01-06, 01:50
Google is probably your friend.

Google is also a bad idea if you haven't the faintest clue what you're looking for in the first place. :p

Scanner Darkly
05-01-06, 15:33
DustReko or Dustreko seems to be quite a common username, so googling that doesn't shed any light on this conundrum. The file name is no help either.

How about emailing a member of staff from www.broken-reality.org and asking?

CMaster
05-01-06, 15:45
DustReko or Dustreko seems to be quite a common username, so googling that doesn't shed any light on this conundrum. The file name is no help either.

How about emailing a member of staff from www.broken-reality.org and asking?

I'll give you three gueses who this http://broken-reality.org/forum/index.php?showuser=1
is...

Tratos
05-01-06, 15:51
*waves*

lol, DustReko is a Moderator on my forums, and tries to rip off work at any possible moment in time, which is leading to him not being a Moderator for very much longer, this is why i've visited a few forums to ask where this comic came from as i dont believe its his work and i know it isnt, he tried to push White Ninja across as his about 20 minutes before this came my way.

So all im trying to do is get some further evidence backing me.

Scanner Darkly
05-01-06, 16:47
Wish you gave me the backstory before, to spare me internet mockery by that cmaster fellow!

It's gonna be a tough nut to crack and you might have to take it to a bigger forum, amigo.

LuCiD
06-01-06, 05:06
Why ask here? Ask at a webcomic forum.

ZoVoS
06-01-06, 05:11
ask everywhere =\

n soz i dont recognise than one trat

ill ask around if i find it ill pm u on br

Tratos
06-01-06, 13:36
Why ask here? Ask at a webcomic forum.
I asked here because i know there is quite a selection of webcomic fans who keep bringing new stuff i've never heard of to my attention :p

Thanks Z