PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!! This is Getting Stupid!

Extremer
03-01-06, 22:47
Alright, heres the Deal.

Me and a mate, decided it was time to get back to neocron since we did spend some fun hours there. So i pick up my phone, and calls the nearest shop to buy a Neocron2 Box. tada! the next day the game was in my hand! now thats what you can call service. Anyways, haven forgotten that i lost my creditcard some time back (not havin to use it normally, i forgot) i start looking for alternatives. I call Click2confuse, and get a nice chinese lady on the phone, who apperently has to ask her "Boss" about everything, as she is just a drone only programmed to sitting helplessly at the end of the phone saying "click2pay" with a softvoice. When i finally get somekinda confused information out of her, it seems that click2confuse do not accept anything else then hard plastic. a few moments later, in my dispair i send a message to Account@neocron.com for some help and a day later i recive a short, message from them, telling me that i should go to their webpage (http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=&) and sign up there, using PayByCash. (GREAT! i thought! problem solved!) But boy was i wrong. It seems that the only way to pay through PayByCash, is to 1. buy a Game Lisence (I have the game already i dont need another copy) And 2. pay for a months subscribtion. Now number 2, i am alright with but having to buy the game AGAIN ?!?. Anyhow, i send another mail to Support@neocron.com and explain my unlucky situation. a couple of days later i got a reply that "you should contact PayByCash, as they have been instructed to help in these Cases". I then send a mail to PayByCash explaining my situation, 3 days later i recived a reply telling me to go to (http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=&) The Exact same site the Neocron support team told me to go to. Now i started to lose my patience, i was to say the least a little annoyed. I send yet another mail to PayByCash Explaining to them, that i already have a boxed Version of the game, i already have the Cd Key, and i only needed to create an account and subscribe through them, i then waited for a day or two without any reply, when i finally decided to send a mail to Odin asking him for help setting up my account with the PBC subscription (the Head of international support, also a forum user) he send me the following pm:

We wouldn't be able to do anything about it at KK. We only accept credit cards. PayByCash is a 3rd party company and we only authorize them to take payments for NC2 but that's all.

*Sigh* Alright i thought, ill just wait for the reply from PayByCash.

A few hours later, my reply finally came and it was the following:

First make sure the account is for Neocron 2. Then go to the create an
account link on their website and create your account (http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=&) . Then you can choose
PaybyCash.com as your payment option. At one point customers could only
use our services for the downloadable version of the game but that may have
changed. That question will have to be directed to Neocron 2 support.
end of transmission-

Alright so now, i am back to square one. This is simply Utterly a complete waste of my time, ive been thrown back and fourth from KK to C2P to PBC to KK and so on. i mean COME ON! should it really be this hard to get playing without a creditcard ??? KK should put a Huge Sticker on the box saying, IF YOU BOUGHT THIS GAME, WITH THE INTENTION OF USING PBC, YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER LISENCE. AND IF YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOU IN ANYWAY, YOU ARE SCREWED! we just made it, the rest is your problem. Thank you-

LTA
03-01-06, 23:12
Did u go through the launcher selecting boxed and then trying to sign it up that way?

Extremer
04-01-06, 01:04
Yup, That i did. Tried every option in the handbook.

Extremer
04-01-06, 01:09
Okay i finally managed to get ahold of some PayByCash Support members with a little knowlage of what they had their hands in, and finally my problem is solved.. PBC may not even be as bad as i thought :D

PBC 1 - KK 0

yavimaya
04-01-06, 02:11
Oh, beleive me, paybycash is baaaaaad.
As bad as click2gay, if not worse!
when i wanted to come back, i tried paybycash, and well as you may have guessed, i had major problems.
Nowhere during making an account etc, do they say they only ake yankee/euro bank accounts.
They listed "paymate" (aussie bank account payment company) as an option, so i would be going through Paymate -> paybycash -> KK, funny thing is, Paymate had no idea about PBC, and the way it all works is that PBC have to link thier "australian" bank account to paymate...... they dont even have one, paymate never even heard of PBC..... yet PBC claim to be affiliates.

2 absolutely fucked up payment companies KK use.

Riddle
04-01-06, 12:11
Payment options are as stated under review so hopefully soon we will have this shit sorted out for everyone! Dam player base would probably double if we had a decent way to pay :angel:

Dromidas
04-01-06, 16:24
In the amount of time it will take you to get this sorted out through neocron, kk, c2p, pbc, abc, xyz.. you might as well request a new credit card to be sent to you. You can usually get a replacement card in under a week, depending on the company(they want you to spend money).
There's more outsourcing going on with neocron than your average company. The unfortunate side effect of that is you have to turn yourself into a Sam Lowry and talk to Information Retrieval with a stamped B831-6 form and a signed R520-2-55 before you can get anything done.

Delirius
06-01-06, 00:10
Yikes, does this happen to everyone who "try" to sign up? I*m getting a little cold feet about this... :eek:

Nidhogg
06-01-06, 00:20
Yikes, does this happen to everyone who "try" to sign up? I*m getting a little cold feet about this... :eek:
You can bet that virtually everyone who has a problem trying to sign up after paying for the game will come here for help. That's perfectly natural and we will always try our best within the framework we have to operate in. You shouldn't take what you read to be in any way representative though because the fact is that only a small minority of people have problems.

For the people who have had problems we're looking into a way in which we can improve matters significantly.

N

Delirius
06-01-06, 00:30
Yeah, could say that...I recently threaded in and in the last hours i've had 2 ot of 3 more informative replies ;)

Extremer
06-01-06, 04:25
Nid, i like the game i wont curse it in anyway, but admit it. You have a couple of real shitty deals with C2p and PBC.

l8m0n
06-01-06, 11:40
Tbh c2p arnt that bad, yeh you cant phone them cos you get some german on the other end of the phone who hangs up on you because he doesnt speak english :wtf: but i sent them an email, no reply, so i emailed account support, got an email back withing half an hour and and hour later c2p had emailed me back :) so put my new card detials into c2p and now (an hour later) waiting for them to reacivate my account, bit of a pain but the KK support team were very quick and very helpfull and i hope to be back ingame by tonite :lol:

LiL T
14-01-06, 07:04
Alright, heres the Deal.

Me and a mate, decided it was time to get back to neocron since we did spend some fun hours there. So i pick up my phone, and calls the nearest shop to buy a Neocron2 Box. tada! the next day the game was in my hand! now thats what you can call service. Anyways, haven forgotten that i lost my creditcard some time back (not havin to use it normally, i forgot) i start looking for alternatives. I call Click2confuse, and get a nice chinese lady on the phone, who apperently has to ask her "Boss" about everything, as she is just a drone only programmed to sitting helplessly at the end of the phone saying "click2pay" with a softvoice. When i finally get somekinda confused information out of her, it seems that click2confuse do not accept anything else then hard plastic. a few moments later, in my dispair i send a message to Account@neocron.com for some help and a day later i recive a short, message from them, telling me that i should go to their webpage (http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=&) and sign up there, using PayByCash. (GREAT! i thought! problem solved!) But boy was i wrong. It seems that the only way to pay through PayByCash, is to 1. buy a Game Lisence (I have the game already i dont need another copy) And 2. pay for a months subscribtion. Now number 2, i am alright with but having to buy the game AGAIN ?!?. Anyhow, i send another mail to Support@neocron.com and explain my unlucky situation. a couple of days later i got a reply that "you should contact PayByCash, as they have been instructed to help in these Cases". I then send a mail to PayByCash explaining my situation, 3 days later i recived a reply telling me to go to (http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=&) The Exact same site the Neocron support team told me to go to. Now i started to lose my patience, i was to say the least a little annoyed. I send yet another mail to PayByCash Explaining to them, that i already have a boxed Version of the game, i already have the Cd Key, and i only needed to create an account and subscribe through them, i then waited for a day or two without any reply, when i finally decided to send a mail to Odin asking him for help setting up my account with the PBC subscription (the Head of international support, also a forum user) he send me the following pm:

We wouldn't be able to do anything about it at KK. We only accept credit cards. PayByCash is a 3rd party company and we only authorize them to take payments for NC2 but that's all.

*Sigh* Alright i thought, ill just wait for the reply from PayByCash.

A few hours later, my reply finally came and it was the following:

First make sure the account is for Neocron 2. Then go to the create an
account link on their website and create your account (http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=&) . Then you can choose
PaybyCash.com as your payment option. At one point customers could only
use our services for the downloadable version of the game but that may have
changed. That question will have to be directed to Neocron 2 support.
end of transmission-

Alright so now, i am back to square one. This is simply Utterly a complete waste of my time, ive been thrown back and fourth from KK to C2P to PBC to KK and so on. i mean COME ON! should it really be this hard to get playing without a creditcard ??? KK should put a Huge Sticker on the box saying, IF YOU BOUGHT THIS GAME, WITH THE INTENTION OF USING PBC, YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER LISENCE. AND IF YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOU IN ANYWAY, YOU ARE SCREWED! we just made it, the rest is your problem. Thank you-

Do you want your stuff ?

I'll have it tbh...

Apocalypsox
14-01-06, 09:36
Tbh c2p arnt that bad, yeh you cant phone them cos you get some german on the other end of the phone who hangs up on you because he doesnt speak english :wtf: but i sent them an email, no reply, so i emailed account support, got an email back withing half an hour and and hour later c2p had emailed me back :) so put my new card detials into c2p and now (an hour later) waiting for them to reacivate my account, bit of a pain but the KK support team were very quick and very helpfull and i hope to be back ingame by tonite :lol:

Yeah? C2P arent that bad eh? why in gods name have i been billed 3 times since i cancelled my account and my account did not have any time added :mad:

ichinin
15-01-06, 14:18
What exactly was so bad about Worldpay (that worked and still works for my NC 1 account) that you had to switch to those other payment providers that cause so much problems for your playerbase?