PDA

View Full Version : How Does PayByCash Work?

Foo
03-01-06, 16:37
Ok , so my account runs out in under 5days , and u uterly refuse to give click2shite my new cc details so was thinking of trying pbc. any 1 care to explian how it works ? any extra charges etc ? ty

Foo
03-01-06, 19:36
Come on , dont tell me you all use c2p here , must be some of you on pbc.

Wouter
03-01-06, 20:03
umm, you just go to paybycash and select neocron and then in what way you want to pay etc.

i do it via bank transfer, just send the cash to the bank (you get a form where you got to send it with a payment reference number, and wait a week and then they will have activated it, (you will get a mail when they did) :)

then you can play, worked fine for me, and been doing that for a few years now (different games too)

hmm, now that i read my own text, a bit unclear hehe :rolleyes:

but it all shows how when you go to the site, i would do it now, because it will take 5 workdays.

Sammson
03-01-06, 20:23
Dunno how it is for you guys "Across the Pond", but here in Canada we can just select certapay from the options in paybycash, email a money transfer directly from the bank, and in an hour or two ur playin. Sweet....

Skusty
03-01-06, 20:26
I use c2p.

In PBC you pay by cash andin c2p you pay by bananas.

optiplex
04-01-06, 01:52
you pay more if you do pbc, like 5 bucks more than normal cost :x

yavimaya
04-01-06, 02:17
well actually i would be very wary of using PBC if you arent in america.
I tried to set my account up by PBC, but the confusion was horrendous.
Im not in america, so they wont take bank details, they list paymate (aussie bank payment company) but they dont even know of PBC, and deny being able to pay PBC.
PBC also want you to go to your bank and speak to the manager, and suck up his arse and god knows what else. no simply typing in bank details :(

Also, when you dont end up using them, they still charge you $3.33, twice! just because they are nice people.

All in all, dont trust PBC, i know its sad, very sad, but trust click2gay before PBC. they are fuckers that are just there to screw you, and make paying hard.

Foo
04-01-06, 02:37
ok well this is getting a joke , guess i wont be playing NC for much longer , cause i WILL NOT give click2fuckingshit my new CC details and living in teh UK and you saying that about PbC just makes me think lol.

FFS KK fix up you newbs , Cant you see what this shit is doing to your game ? . Your loseing loyal players over 2bob companys. implement a payment system that is trustworthy and that ppl can use with No Problems.

Fero
04-01-06, 03:03
what kind of banks you guys all have there ?
mama and papa bear ?
since when a wire transfer is SUCH a hard thing to do for a bank.
ffs.
seriously people ... get yer ass to local back and talk to someone higher then simple teller guy/girl. Most times its the fault of bank employee, meaning he/she does not know how to process that. Admit you are untrained person that lacks social skills and needs to ASK for help on a matter or lie to customer who will probably never ask of this again. "hm .. to lie or admit a flaw ? ". :rolleyes:

suler
04-01-06, 04:34
I'm having trouble with click2pay also, I don't get why KK can't just take paypal or cards directly.

Retro V
04-01-06, 05:20
PBC were pretty good to me.

I selected the bank transfer option and went down to my bank to give the details of the money transfer. My own bank wanted £20 for the service, when I only wanted to send £16. :lol: Fuck that.

So I went to Barclays instead, who the destination account was with, and they did it for free. The girl behind the counter didn't know what to do with all the details, but, as PBC specifically state, only the actual reference number is important (more important than your name), so I risked it and sent an e-mail to PBC explaining what happened. They said it would be fine, and if I had a receipt of the transaction that I could fax or scan and e-mail them, they would log me into NC before they received the money.

That's good service if you ask me.

l8m0n
04-01-06, 11:28
used c2p loads and was fine, tried to reactivate my account and i have to use paybycash, so ok gave it ago did the bank transfer and well over a week later nothing, o_O so emailed them and 3 days later still no reply so i emailed NC account support, "we cannont comment on a 3rd party" so im gettin them to change it back to c2p cos pay by cash suck for support ;)

unreal
04-01-06, 12:15
Exactly the reason I won't use PayByCash. I'd rather have my penis chopped off with a butchers knife by Click2Gay than even touch PBC.

Purple
04-01-06, 14:07
If your in uk easiest way to use Pya by cash is to get splash plastic card they are free. Type in google splash plastic and card arrives in couple of days then just charge it up like a phone top up card and pay that way. Kinda like a pre pay card for online transactions its probably the easiest way.

Any shop with those PayPoint thingys can charge the card up for you

Foo
04-01-06, 14:37
If your in uk easiest way to use Pya by cash is to get splash plastic card they are free. Type in google splash plastic and card arrives in couple of days then just charge it up like a phone top up card and pay that way. Kinda like a pre pay card for online transactions its probably the easiest way.

Any shop with those PayPoint thingys can charge the card up for you

Ill try it thx

unreal
04-01-06, 14:56
That sort of thing is probably fine but should we HAVE to go through more hassle of getting MORE cards and crap just to pay for a single game? I already have enough things to piss about with as it is.

Riddle
04-01-06, 14:56
With all the threads i have read about C2p i count myself VERY lucky!

I setup the whole thing in no time when i tranferred to Nc2 and have had none of the horrible issues people have had.........so far ;)

Agent L
05-01-06, 14:48
yeah, many ppl had problems with WorldPay, I had none. Many ppl had probs with Click2Pay, I had none.
I have to be uber lucky. Or just SMRT :P

BTW, read my thread about using c2p with wire transfers. :D