PDA

View Full Version : can my trial account characters be transferred to my new bought account?

berserk1980
03-01-06, 10:08
my trial ended and it was a blast playing this game so i bought the boxed version of it. i sent a ticket to account@neocron.com and it replied to me to start a new account. what does it mean? so far my new account dont have any of my old characters at all? i mailed them again with my old and new account, hoping something could be done here. does our items and money get transferred along with our characters?

NcdJustin
03-01-06, 10:28
I had the same problem. I asked them if they could upgrade my trial account to a full account (I gave them the key and everything), but they said they don't do that.

I just started a new account and played. Didn't take me long to get everything back.

berserk1980
03-01-06, 11:42
thats bullshit, i had like 5 million in my previous account. sigh. :mad:

Destino
03-01-06, 14:45
5 million in a trial account?? :eek:

Damn, i must do something... i play here since november and i still have problem getting past 100k :lol:

Odin
03-01-06, 15:28
I had the same problem. I asked them if they could upgrade my trial account to a full account (I gave them the key and everything), but they said they don't do that.

I just started a new account and played. Didn't take me long to get everything back.

If your trial hasn't passed onto retail already you 'can' request a trial character be moved to a new cd keyed account.

Bugs Gunny
03-01-06, 15:30
5 million in a trial account?? :eek:

Damn, i must do something... i play here since november and i still have problem getting past 100k :lol:

Hunt rareparts, 50k per part.
Make a bareling monk and do el farid or crp caves.

berserk1980
03-01-06, 18:08
If your trial hasn't passed onto retail already you 'can' request a trial character be moved to a new cd keyed account.

my trial had ended, the funny thing is i asked for a transfer of my character when the trial was still active and the nc ppl just posted me to cancel my trial and start a new account! :mad:

Odin
03-01-06, 18:16
my trial had ended, the funny thing is i asked for a transfer of my character when the trial was still active and the nc ppl just posted me to cancel my trial and start a new account! :mad:

Well that person was definately incorrect. As long as the trial isn't continued on as a retail it can be moved to a new cdkey'd account. PM me the ticket # and I'll clarify that issue with the person.

VectorCV7
04-01-06, 00:29
I had zero problems transfering my trial account characters to my retail account. I actually did this with two accounts as I bought a secondary account for a buddy, both transfers went smoothly.

berserk1980
05-01-06, 08:41
On a whole i have to say this is very disappointing, i am paying money(yes i know all of us are) to play a game and i expect fast response and reply considering this game had such a mediocre playerbase compared to the other mmorpgs. i am not paying any less than any other mmorpgs so what am i getting this kind of poor and slow response from them? Odin has helped me to push the ppl over at account@neocron.com and they replied me the next working day. now its been 2 days and my characters hasnt transferred yet since i last mailed them my character and account info!! i cant play at all and its frustrating that i am paying for all these while my account time gets past each day. if odin didnt helped me i think it will take a week for them to even reply me at all. very very poor performance, if my characters are not transferred in a couple of days i WILL pull the plug and not let them earn my monthly subscription and waste the 18 bucks for the boxed game.they dont deserve my money. :mad:

berserk1980
05-01-06, 08:52
the more i think of it the more pissed i am, my first mail was to jolene telling her that i need to transfer my trial characters over to my new account and guess what was the reply? "please cancel the trial and start a new account" <-----wtf is this kinda reply? you mean i waited for more than a day for something that is useless and irrelevant? she didnt even mentioned about providing my old and new account info at all! it seems like the mails are coming from a robot that only knows how to go in steps of A then B then C. and mind you each step cost 2-3 days. gotta love this at the neocron website.

"Welcome to the support-section. Feel free to choose one of the categories listed below to send us your inquiry. Under normal circumstances, you should receive an automatic receipt within minutes and an answer from the support team within 24 hours. For problems regarding technical issues you might want to have a look at our factsheet concerning system-requirements."

i didnt send the ticket during christmas or any festive season so i guess to them everyday is an Abnormal circumstances. i love this game pretty much as anyone else and the peeps who had encountered what i did should understand. kudos to ODIN for helping me and gg yall.

NcdJustin
05-01-06, 09:02
And I quote from my email:

Thank you for your patience. You must register a new account via the cd key - we do not upgrade trial accounts with cd keys. You will have to make a new account. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I wish he would have told me I could move my characters.

berserk1980
05-01-06, 09:37
And I quote from my email:

I wish he would have told me I could move my characters.

EXACTLY! alot of us do not know on the proper procedure of character transfer and they are just like robots! if you dont ask they dont tell! they are like saving the trouble of doing the transfer for us and rather let us REPLAY the game again. he could have simply say "give me your trial account and new account and i will transfer the character over" SIMPLE as that but NOOOOOOOO we would rather keep quiet and dont tell. :mad:

berserk1980
05-01-06, 23:42
way to go, still zero replies and nothing being done. excellent,keep up the good work. :rolleyes: