PDA

View Full Version : Account@Neocron.com?

Dromidas
03-01-06, 00:01
Hey I haven't recieved any response from these guys for 4 days now. My first email to them being on the 27th. Just incase there is some sort of email issue with them I resent the email on the 31st but still no luck.
Am I doing something wrong or what? 4 days is longer than I'd expect to wait for the taliban customer service email.. I'm just trying to get my account reactivated, and click2pay told me that I can only do that through account@neocron.com and neocron hasn't replied yet.
Have there been any problems with their email server again? Anything else I should do to get their attention? I'm kind of running out of patience..

Tratos
03-01-06, 00:17
See if you can PM your ticket number to Odin, from there he should be able to find your request and find out what happened to it.

Lodar
03-01-06, 03:39
Please bear in mind that yesterday (2nd Jan) is a business holiday in most countries, so no tickets will have been checked at any point yesterday.

cRazy-
03-01-06, 04:55
Yeah those 4 days you have had no responce have pretty much been all 4 days of the christmas/new year holiday season.

Dromidas
03-01-06, 08:48
Yeah those 4 days you have had no responce have pretty much been all 4 days of the christmas/new year holiday season.
29th was when I got my last response.. 30th, 31st, 1st are 3 days in which weren't a holiday.. so that can't really be used as an excuse :P
Not to mention today, the 3rd, also no response ;)

Xian
03-01-06, 14:57
29th was when I got my last response.. 30th, 31st, 1st are 3 days in which weren't a holiday.. so that can't really be used as an excuse :P
Not to mention today, the 3rd, also no response ;)

Erm... most places either end early or didn't go in at all on the 30th. And unless you've completely forgotten that it just turned 2006 - the 31st & 1st were holidays (falling on a Saturday & Sunday, no less).

I wouldn't think it would be so much an 'excuse' as 'a life'.

Tratos
03-01-06, 15:11
That really shows how much i seem to treat account problem threads on auto pilot which im sure Odin hates me for, lol

Odin
03-01-06, 15:27
Pretty much most of the office was off from Friday on. Only way you wouldn't get a response is if it needed manual work (ie: PBC to C2P, Character transfer etc) as the ticket would be in the work queue for those guys. That queue should get processed today as were working in the new guy at the office today whose taking over Carnage's work for the most part as Carnage is working QA more exclusively now.

Tratos
03-01-06, 15:42
New staff cool, im sure extending the quality assurance will please Bugs.

Wouter
03-01-06, 16:49
they replied very fast to me :)

and when i asked another question i diddnt even have to wait, they returned it within a few mins :D

Preach
03-01-06, 17:20
Why dont you send Fetish in to break in the new guy Neo style, im sure Bugs is greasing his gay bow at this very moment

LTA
03-01-06, 20:42
Pretty much most of the office was off from Friday on. Only way you wouldn't get a response is if it needed manual work (ie: PBC to C2P, Character transfer etc) as the ticket would be in the work queue for those guys. That queue should get processed today as were working in the new guy at the office today whose taking over Carnage's work for the most part as Carnage is working QA more exclusively now.

heh i got replies from the help desk in the holiday...

Come first working day support has gone scompletely silent on me, i just wanna play the friggin game but cant coz it says its waiting for pbc but i want to pay by click2pay since i can use my cc again.

Dromidas
04-01-06, 12:48
Ah.. do you think I should resend the email then? or would it still be in the queue from last week?

Odin
04-01-06, 16:49
Ah.. do you think I should resend the email then? or would it still be in the queue from last week?

If you haven't been responded to by now definately PM me the ticket # as everything has been cleared off.