PDA

View Full Version : NEXT Epic Mission 6 Fix.....

Spoon
02-01-06, 18:12
I can't seem to get the Fix NPC for mission 6 of the NEXT Epic to work for me...

I talk to the HR director to start the mission, then talk to Elias in TH(the first time, I killed the warbot, after talking to him, but couldn't find the CA employee to talk to(I assumed that is what is broken?)), then I try to talk to the Fix NPC, but he keeps telling me to "Talk to the real HR, this NPC is for runners doing mission 6".....

According to nc.Synergyxr.net (http://nc.synergyxr.net/guides/epics/epicinfo.php?faction=3#6), the NPC should tell me to relog and talk to him again.

WTF?

Anyone know how to go about finishing this epic, or using the fix npc?

I restarted this mission at least 3 times now with the same result...... :rolleyes:

Mighty Max
02-01-06, 18:16
Iirc you dont need to talk to the fix npc anymore in most cases. Did you even try to run the mission as it should?

The npc was there when the mission did not start by the HR, as it starts for you ...

(PS: talk to the NPC before you started the mission)

Spoon
02-01-06, 18:29
Did you even try to run the mission as it should?

Yeah, the first time I tried it, talked to Elias, killed the Malfunctioning Warbot(got "mission objective completed" system message), but I couldn't find the CA employee to talk to(in the CA HQ?)

I thought the missing CA employee was where the mission is/was broke?

If not, anyone know where the CA employee is?

02-01-06, 18:36
The missing CA employee _is_ the problem - basically you talk to the 'fix' NPC instead of the CA guy.

However I had exactly the same problem, submitted a ticket and went to bed - the next day the fix guy worked (having received an email from a GM telling me about the problem).

Have you tried logging out and trying the fix NPC later? (as an aside I use drugs to buff to 45 for the last mission - you need to be rank 45+ for the fix guy to work as well)

Spoon
02-01-06, 18:42
Have you tried logging out and trying the fix NPC later? (as an aside I use drugs to buff to 45 for the last mission - you need to be rank 45+ for the fix guy to work as well)

Yeah tried relogging several times, I too, needed to drup up to do the mission.

I wasn't drugged tho, the first time I talked to him(fix npc), but druuged up again to talk to the fix npc later, before I canceled the mission the first time.

I'll try it again....

Brammers
02-01-06, 21:00
Ok since I've just done this epic 2 mins ago...

1. Make sure you have no mission running and you have not spoken to the HR director. If you have, cancel mission (F8) and relog.
2. Speak to the Mission Fix NPC - follow the instructions.
3. Collect your reveler key and NEXT master tag!
4. Finally - Relog!!!

Ios - Terra
02-01-06, 21:11
They both work then, I did the epic the way it was intended earlier.

Spoon
02-01-06, 22:27
k, cancelling the mission and relogging and then talking to the Fix NPC first worked....

I think my main problem was I kept talking to the HR guy first(because the Fix NPC kept telling me to)... :o

Thx guys....

PS:

They should look into that Fix NPC's dialog, it's very misleading....
But when you finally get the right dialog, it is clearly explained...