PDA

View Full Version : Neptune Server?

Brooklyn
02-01-06, 10:02
Ummm what the fuck happened to the Neptune Server? KK you guys just gonna let that server go to shit?

-B

Durandal|AI
02-01-06, 10:04
[ edited ]

what should KK do?

WHAT?

if the subscribers not log in, what should KK do?

Brooklyn
02-01-06, 10:07
[ edited ]

what should KK do?

WHAT?

if the subscribers not log in, what should KK do?

junior?

lol man I'm just asking a question. Beside giving KK tips or ideas never works anyways..how long have oyu been around for..junior?

-B

Durandal|AI
02-01-06, 10:11
nc1 beta 4 junior ;-)

well stop asking stupid questions like "Ummm what the fuck happened to the Neptune Server? KK you guys just gonna let that server go to shit? "

because, what should KK do if the players swichted back to the "normal" servers?

Brooklyn
02-01-06, 10:19
nc1 beta 4 junior ;-)

well stop asking stupid questions like "Ummm what the fuck happened to the Neptune Server? KK you guys just gonna let that server go to shit? "

because, what should KK do if the players swichted back to the "normal" servers?

[ edited ]

So now does anyone still play on the Neptune server or has everone moved back to Terra? Looks like I cant even log in to Neptune..

-Bronx

xyl_az
02-01-06, 10:19
nc1 beta 4 junior ;-)

shut up and think before posting, at least once in awhile...

People are trying to log into neptune but the server is down... He just asking for some info... just as me

/edit/
Yes bronx people are still playing neptune (2-3% usually), but server's down atm. There is some hope though, KK said they will review neptune situation in new year so hopefully, neptune downtime isnt the 'review' effect but maybe they are working on it?

anyways, we need some info

cRazy-
02-01-06, 10:31
lol beta 4 is for nibs.

beta 3 ftw.

ThrillHousE
02-01-06, 11:07
Yeah there are still some Rebels who won't let Neptune die!
Btw. did you guys follow the german board? There i post something about my XP loss! It was resetet after 2billion XP STR!

Nidhogg
02-01-06, 14:43
The Neptune ruleset is going to be reviewed and adjusted over the coming weeks.

N

Dogface
02-01-06, 15:20
The next few weeks!?
You my friend are a legend =)

/edit, try hard, try real hard at making it somewhere people will want to play - for my subscriptions sake (j/k) :lol:

/edit again, Nid - want any ideas from the players from neptune / terra on what would make it better?

zii
02-01-06, 15:42
neptune is still my home.