PDA

View Full Version : Creating a NEW account from PaybyCash?

Legato
02-01-06, 05:39
Hiya. I was wanting to get back into neocron... played in beta 4 and nc1. I was wondering if you could create a NEW account from PaybyCash instead of using that stupid Click2Pay. I'm not speaking about a trial account... I want to know if i could actually purchase the non-trial without having to use Click2Pay first.

We do not offer a trial account using PaybyCash at this time. If you are a current neocron 2 subscriber and want to change your account to PayByCash payment please contact our support for more information how to do this.When you create an account now you will get an email by paybycash how to pay. You will have to pay the first subscription payment and the price for the game (€ 14.99) with the first payment.

Kind of confused me... Do you need to have a prior NC2 account to use this billing system or can I simply pay the 14.99 + first month for a new account? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question.

Spermy
02-01-06, 15:27
DL the client. Create an account as normal - you get two options - one is the trial, and one is for if you have a boxed game. you may as well take the trial if you don't wanna go out and buy a box.

Just select yer payment method as PaybyCash and do yo' thang.

As far as I know... Beware though. For I am not the oracle of all knowledge. More like a Fountain 'o Crap. :p

Extremer
03-01-06, 00:15
Hi boys and Girls.

Heres the deal, i bought a boxed version of the game, but unfortunatly i do not have a creditcard atm. So i mailed Account@neocron.com to get some help setting me up with a PayByCash with the boxed version of the game. the told me "you need to email, PBC in order to get your boxed version to work without a creditcard, as they have been instructed to help you set it up"
So, i send PBC a mail, and i waited...and waited...and waited.. And then finally, i decided to mail them for help, once again. Then after waiting 3 days with no reply, i mailed Account@neocron.com AGAIN, and they told me " PBC are prob. on holiday atm. Please mail them again at another time". So couple of days after, i send PBC a 3´rd mail, asking them to help me. Still witout any response, what so ever. It has now been 7 days in total since i bought the game, and i am still unable to play it. KK Support, as done nothing. PBC has done Nothing.. Who runs this damned show ? Are these people, not at all intrested in getting my money ? are there no service in this company ??? i played NC1 for a 1½ years, and was a dedicated fan. Now that i do not have a creditcard, should i just put the NC2 game on my shelf, and look at it while im thinking "ohh what a nice wrapping"... i dont belive it. Could Someone, anyone, please lend me a hand here?.

Nidhogg
03-01-06, 14:00
All I can suggest is that you try again. Most people have the week between Christmas and New Year as a holiday (I know I did) and today is the first working day of the new year.

N

Foo
03-01-06, 14:20
All I can suggest is that you try again. Most people have the week between Christmas and New Year as a holiday (I know I did) and today is the first working day of the new year.

N

Sorry to hijack teh thread , so Nid u finaly gonna answer your pm's? or shall i just ask another mod as you always seem to be to busy..

Legato
03-01-06, 19:10
Just to follow up... I used PayByCash and it worked out fine... I had my account ready in 3 minutes after signing up. I so happy. :D

Foo
03-01-06, 19:41
leg , explain to me how pbc works plz , my acc runs out soon and i will not give c2p my new cc details, so gonna try pbc.

Legato
03-01-06, 19:46
Not much to explain... It was a new account, so it doesn't really apply to what you are doing. All I did click on the paybycash picture when creating my new account and went through that. Used direct debit from my checking account and I was set in less than a few minutes.

Dundie22
05-01-06, 17:22
DL the client. Create an account as normal - you get two options - one is the trial, and one is for if you have a boxed game. you may as well take the trial if you don't wanna go out and buy a box.

Just select yer payment method as PaybyCash and do yo' thang.

As far as I know... Beware though. For I am not the oracle of all knowledge. More like a Fountain 'o Crap. :p

When i select the boxed version they force me to use click2play , why ? , and when i select paybycash they force me to buy the game over again , i've bought the game at a store and i wish to claim my free month with paybycash.

Dundie22
05-01-06, 17:30
Bump !!!!

Nidhogg
05-01-06, 18:25
Don't bump. Contact account@neocron.com and clearly state your question. If you've already done that and it's been more than 24 hours please PM Odin with your ticket number.

N