PDA

View Full Version : Click2pay did something wrong

cRazy-
31-12-05, 21:56
I only ever payed for 1 month at a time:

Your subscription with Neocron2 Subscription - 6 Month was automatically prolonged. CLICK2PAY will directly transfer the required payments from your CLICK2PAY account.

what the fuck?

Foxtrot
31-12-05, 22:01
well they charged me $51.06 twice. boycott click2pay!!!!!!

Zeninja
31-12-05, 22:14
boycott click2pay!!!!!!
I could, if only I wasn't so lazy and self-sufficient :rolleyes:

LiL T
31-12-05, 22:37
I was arguing with some one over thier shit service the other day lol, they did the same for me kind of. I wanted my second account activating and could not do it, so they sent a mail the next day after I sent a not so nice mail to them saying they had automaticly renewed my account. I want that account activating so bad so thought it be a nice thing for them to do on my behalf but when I think about it, had on they just took money out my account without me clicking on some accept button.

I also got charged more for one month but I think that might be for the time I played on that account after the failed transaction. I don't think I remeber getting an email from them saying the transaction had failed, maybe i was blind i don't know. But if not then theres another fuck up by c2p.

Overall I think this is the shittyest payment system I have ever had to do business with, I really think KK should get this to priority number 1 on the things to have sorted out list.

/edit anyway crazy I'd be straight on the phone with my bank if they did that to me, also there would be a lot more swearing in the email I sent them the other day.

LiL T
01-01-06, 01:15
It is shit and needs sorting

Jipz
01-01-06, 02:09
paypal FTW :angel:

Terayon
01-01-06, 02:11
The gave me 2 free months by accident once :lol:

Its impossable for me to use their service now though.

Mirco
01-01-06, 19:33
I only ever payed for 1 month at a time:

what the fuck?

I got that also!!! How you fix it?