PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get inquisitor level 4 armor?

berserk1980
31-12-05, 07:36
from doy or tg? which specific sector? thanks guys :)

sultana
31-12-05, 07:38
The TG Canyon.

Dont' know which NPC specifically though.

Mr Kot
31-12-05, 17:52
Try the smuggler who stands next to the secret TG command centre entrance, next to the two TG guards.

Jagrfelm
01-01-06, 19:50
Theres not THAT much Difference between 3 and 4. If you cant reacht the Canyon, id just stick with 3, available at every Boobs 'n' Guns in the Dome.

bubba
02-01-06, 00:14
from doy or tg? which specific sector? thanks guys :)

Don't forget player stores that sell it. :angel:

(Shameless plug)

unreal
02-01-06, 13:45
Theres not THAT much Difference between 3 and 4.Every little helps (shop at Tesco :P).
If you cant reacht the Canyon, id just stick with 3, available at every Boobs 'n' Guns in the Dome.If you can physically go and buy inq 3 with your runner, then it doesn't take much hassle to run to TG canyon.

sultana
02-01-06, 14:14
If you can physically go and buy inq 3 with your runner, then it doesn't take much hassle to run to TG canyon.
Yeah I know, I mean spare a thought for the Neocron Runners who don't get any inquisition armour. Which I might add, is usually the main armour type for PEs. And to a very large extent, tanks.

And don't get me started on Anti-Gamma bones... Made by Biotech FFS.

unreal
02-01-06, 16:05
heh, I know how you feel there... having that anti-gamma bone smuggler in Outzone Prison is fucking gay to say the least, while anti-city can just stroll into TG canyon without any fear of being shot at.

sultana
02-01-06, 16:34
heh, I know how you feel there... having that anti-gamma bone smuggler in Outzone Prison is fucking gay to say the least, while anti-city can just stroll into TG canyon without any fear of being shot at.
Oooh, so he's back now? I never know what to expect with him.