PDA

View Full Version : im lazie... spell check please

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 05:37
i realy REALY cant be fucked to install word... i tryed 4 times now n its doing my head in

i wanted to spellcheck it all n present it nicely but i just cant be bothered
sumbody clean this up for me... i know one of u sits at home monitoring the grammer n spelling and format of other ppls posts just to fill ur own over inflaited egos :angel: LUVS U ALL... now get to work

unknown ship crashlands (not aliens. eww i hate aliens) make it some experimental stoof NOT from doy or NC maby tokio or another surviving collony on earth

havent decided the sector yet

part of an event. eventualy storm bots with MAD damage will secure the area of the crash. needs to be sumwhere out of the way. they also install turret technology there. 8-10 storm bots n 10 or so turrets in a very small space around the ship.

2 days after the event reports come out that the entire stormbot and turret defences have been destroyed the ship is gone but there is a hole left in the ground... a very deep hole

and so the woc2 cave begins

THIS PLACE WILL NOT BE MONK FRIENDLY AT FIRST... ill explain why in a little while... this will be a place for tanks and pe's mostly maby spys untill certain things have been taken care off

the WHOLE place is immune to all energy xray and heat and poison... the mobs in there take 0 damage from all of them. they can only be destroyed with pericing

the mobs do pure piercing and force damage

in the walls of the facility that has been constructed there are turrets with anti deflector sancs. these turrets cant be destroyed directly but u can sit tehre aoe'ing the walls for a while... but as i said. this place isnt monk freindly as no monk barrel will work against the turrets. best bests a monie. the anti deflector turrets are not ment to be destroyed but can be if you have a lot of time to spair.

visable turrets (not in the walls) are constantly casting a anti heal sanc at double the speed of a holy heal. i supose knocking out a holy heal is posible to heal u all up but not realy human reseroce effective... however the range on these anti heal turrets are medium range. nothing like the deflectors so you can destroy them and heal up.

most mobs are meele. they look like replicants from Stargate. funny little robots that rush u and hack u to peices. they also cast a very very short range anti heal/db/deflector sancs. but are also self repairing at a low tick rate

turrets in the celling that drop down like the th turrets. but reskined. the whole place should have a silver cold steel look.

the whole place is PITCH BLACK... the only way to see is with torch mods or a torch. this should add a bit more fun into it all

the doors in the place are mobs. if you cant hack them you can destroy them. but if u atack them u can expect more turrets to drop from the celling to try and stop you after a certain ammount of damage

there are terminals all over the place that can turn certain turrets off. open doors (the doors take ALOT of beating to open manualy) even turn some lights on for a short time

all this anti monkage will not remove the use of a monk however. a monk will be needed for the final room. also you will probably need sumthing to snipe the controle boxes

the final room is a zone into room. the enrance to the far end of the coridor is an entier clipping plain. the mobs have insaine range and use pericing machine guns modded with poison. behind them are controle boxes. the final room is anti stleath. the rest of the base isnt. if you knock out all 5 controle boxes (they each have one hp) then you remove thezone wide anti sancs and you have to go head to head with 5 robot spiders. each on killed spawns on death tons of little machines (with anti heal at very short range) so its still very dangerous place to be. the robot spiders move erraticaly bouncing around. much like the rad spider in the NC ARCADE

all 5 need to be killed to get 5 indevidual code fragments (HN ONLY) these then need to be given to a hacker and then the hacknet section begines

-=HACKNET=- near the entrance needs to be a login terminal it randomly zones you into 1 of 10 or so zones, when a single person zones in then the room is stuck untill everybody zones out then it is free to change what zone u zone into. the whole place needs to be a 3d web. some paths are actualy seethrough but walkable. some paths are solid but there are holes in them,

normal hacknet weapons dont work here you need special meele hacknet weapons that are obtained at the login terminal by a replication computer at the entrance. however you have to have a open mission and bring it certain items to create ur weapons depending on the tl. talk once it lists items talk again it gives the weapon

each section conects to a node each node is defended by a short range defence ball that can push you off the data stream or kill you if it does enough damage.

you will still need your long range hacknet weapons to access paths (doors on there side which close to enable u to walk over places when certain things are shot or pressed)

after fighting your way from one end to the other you zone into the database room. there is no backward zone portal... the entrance is a huge diode that can be crossed to get back. all 5 pedastals must be activated by 5 different hackers (oh ye now thats where ur problem comes in. you have to have atleast 5 hackers to do the job)

then a huge database screan apears from the floor and shows you pictures of WOC 2 items that you can scroll through and select

These items include

Hacknet Armour bp's (5 set of 5 bp's) (non clonable). havent decided the values yet. but woc2 requierment. hacknet only requierment and degrades fast on damage

<advanced scripting that enables the user of this enhancement to deffend against the most violent technalogical attacks while the body is in a non coporial state>

Anti Deflector turrets

WoC 2 requierments. and everything else needed to place turrets (constrcution/op ownership ect)

<turrets developed from the scount ship techonoly to prevent psi interfierance during combat, rather fragile however so should be placed in a concealed location>

Attack bots

Attack bots (set of 50 blueprins). construction requierments to build and deploy. once deployed they do the same as the bots in the tunnels and atack all hostile/nutral runners. however they have turret place requiermnets (cant be outside ops[this could be revised depening on how they work out]) (much MUCH lower hp than the mobs in the ship. but also extreamly small and hard to shoot)

<small deployable automitons based on the designes used by the scout ship>

Self Heal PA

tanks PA (con requierment) that has decent resists -5 athetics/agility/body health/HC/MC/TC but acts like a heal sanc always. (thats normal heal sanc)

<drone nanites have been adapted to repair the celular damage of humans. only robust humans can benefit from this because the immense trauma casued by killing all white bloodcells in the body before replacing them with nanites>

-=Armour resistance=-

set of 1 bp, this item will not build ANYTHING but is a key component to make

PSI ATACK 3 module
only constructable at a secret location in the wastelands

(psi atack 3 should have a 151 APU requierment to make it totaly OF LIMMITS to hyb's) it should do about 10-15% more damage than its psi 2 counterpart (i dont want this to overshadow a HL or a FA... the point of this is so they have a better force weapon... it should NOT do as much damage as a HL)

<after analising the amour resistante techology used by the scoutship automitons, monks of crahn were able to device a much stronger way of maipulating energys to create a forcefull impact>

TANK RESIS PA
only constructable by a special npc in the city merc offices and only if u run a little errand for him (re doable) (after giving him the blueprint)

This amour has a STR woc requierment because the sheir phisical force requiered to use it and also a str 110 =] (keep away mister PE u have ur own shelter)

again its another pa. and like the deflector belt it casts a shelter around you. about as good as a capped forien casted shelter.

this would increase the tanks solo playablility but not over power him when final stage pvp comes into it because he would be getting holy ones off monks

it should offer the same defence as copbot pa but with a 60 poison resist (to act as the poison resist from the robots as shelter doesnt effect them) and a few -'s but not sure what yet

<heavy abosrbant armour plating developed after lengthy reserch into the scout ships defences>

-=machine information=-

again another dual purpose BP however to make any of the following you will also need an armour resistance BP

it can be used to construct a ADVANCED SCOUT SHIP in one location. this is a ship with 3 20mm gun mounts (the keys can be reserched and a POOR SCOUT SHIP can be constrcuted with 2 gun mounts with the same requierments)

or it can be used to construct a WASTE-LAND SPIDER (looks like a GIANT spider bot. it has dual 30 mm machine gun turrets at the front. neither gunable by the driver (the gunners both requier WOC 1 str to gun)... i feel sorry for the poor runner who thinks that this is a spider bot =D (again the key can be reserched to make a single pasaangeer POOR WASTE-LAND SPIDER in which the driver both guns and drives but the cannon should be 20mm (the reason its better than bikes is because its compleatly defended like a rhyno. and the reason its useable over a rhyno is because they are gunnable while driving

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 05:41
doubble post ONOZ KILL ME

while sumbody spell checks that

PLEASE :angel:

ill get to making a few map diagrams :P

Lodar
31-12-05, 05:52
doubble post ONOZ KILL ME

while sumbody spell checks that

PLEASE :angel:

ill get to making a few map diagrams :P

If you must know I got bored and started myself, however as I can't figure out how to change the language to U.K English, I gave up halfway through. :rolleyes:
If someone else is kind enough to spell check it, I'll post the spell checked version instead. :D

/edit @ZoVos: I was talking about changing the language on M.S Word to U.K English :D
As I said, if you get it working or someone spell checks, I'll replace the first post with it, as you've obviously spent a lot of time on this idea, it seems a shame to sully the thread with people flaming about coherency etc.

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 05:54
If you must know I got bored and started myself, however as I can't figure out how to change the language to U.K English, I gave up halfway through. :rolleyes:
If someone else is kind enough to spell check it, I'll post the spell checked version instead. :D

:O how rude lol

=\ it does seem like nobody can understand a word i say on this fourm

dam welsh man i am see =P

if i had word installed i could do it my self ^_^ i just er cant seem to install it n if i say why nid will edit me again *crys* hehe

maby its because i type what i say in my head... if u read that out to sumbody asif u were saying it. i bet they would understand it

-=edit=- if nobody does it for me *crys* (cos im of to bed now) my gf is getting back around 7 tumorow :D ill make her do it before we go out for newyear hehe

-=edit=- i wrote that when i was stone cold sober and thinking strait... omg kill me =]

i wish i could write right... i hate having a big brain n having all the wiers crossed in it hehe

kurai
31-12-05, 06:40
Unknown ship crash-lands (not aliens. eww I hate aliens) make it some experimental stuff NOT from DoY or NC maybe Tokyo or another surviving colony on earth.

Haven’t decided the sector yet.

Part of an event. Eventually storm bots with MAD damage will secure the area of the crash. Needs to be somewhere out of the way. They also install turret technology there. 8-10 storm bots and 10 or so turrets in a very small space around the ship.

2 days after the event reports come out that the entire StormBot and turret defences have been destroyed the ship is gone but there is a hole left in the ground... a very deep hole.

…and so the woc2 cave begins

THIS PLACE WILL NOT BE MONK FRIENDLY AT FIRST... I’ll explain why in a little while... this will be a place for tanks and P.E.s mostly maybe spies until certain things have been taken care of.

The WHOLE place is immune to all energy, x-ray and heat and poison... the mobs in there take 0 damage from all of them. They can only be destroyed with piercing

The mobs do pure piercing and force damage

In the walls of the facility that has been constructed there are turrets with anti deflector sanctums. These turrets can’t be destroyed directly but you can sit there AOE'ing the walls for a while... but as I said: this place isn’t monk friendly as no monk barrel will work against the turrets. Best bet’s a Moonie. The anti deflector turrets are not meant to be destroyed but can be if you have a lot of time to spare.

Visible turrets (not in the walls) are constantly casting a anti heal sanctum at double the speed of a holy heal. I suppose knocking out a holy heal is possible to heal you all up but not really human resource effective... however the range on these anti heal turrets are medium range. Nothing like the deflectors, so you can destroy them and heal up.

Most mobs are melee. They look like Replicators from Stargate. Funny little robots that rush you and hack you to pieces. They also cast a very, very short range anti heal/db/deflector sanctum. But are also self repairing at a low tick rate.

Turrets in the ceiling that drop down like the Techhaven turrets, but re-skinned. The whole place should have a silver cold steel look.

the whole place is PITCH BLACK... the only way to see is with torch mods or a torch. this should add a bit more fun into it all

The doors in the place are mobs. If you cant hack them you can destroy them. But if you attack them you can expect more turrets to drop from the ceiling to try and stop you after a certain amount of damage.

There are terminals all over the place that can turn certain turrets off. Open doors (the doors take ALOT of beating to open manually) even turn some lights on for a short time.

All this anti-monkage will not remove the use of a monk however. A monk will be needed for the final room. Also you will probably need something to snipe the control boxes.

The final room is a zone into room. The entrance to the far end of the corridor is an entire clipping plane. The mobs have insane range and use piercing machine guns modded with poison. Behind them are control boxes. The final room is anti stealth. The rest of the base isn’t. If you knock out all 5 control boxes (they each have one hp) then you remove the zone-wide anti sanctums and you have to go head to head with 5 robot spiders. Each one killed spawns, upon death, tons of little machines (with anti heal at very short range) so its still very dangerous place to be. The robot spiders move erratically bouncing around. much like the rad spider in the NC ARCADE.

All 5 need to be killed to get 5 individual code fragments (HN ONLY) these then need to be given to a hacker and then the hacknet section begins.

-=HACKNET=- near the entrance needs to be a login terminal it randomly zones you into 1 of 10 or so zones, when a single person zones in then the room is stuck until everybody zones out then it is free to change what zone u zone into. The whole place needs to be a 3d web. some paths are actually see-through but walkable. Some paths are solid but there are holes in them,

normal hacknet weapons don’t work here you need special melee hacknet weapons that are obtained at the login terminal by a replication computer at the entrance. However you have to have a open mission and bring it certain items to create your weapons depending on the TL. Talk once it lists items talk again it gives the weapon

Each section connects to a node each node is defended by a short range defence ball that can push you off the data stream or kill you if it does enough damage.

You will still need your long range hacknet weapons to access paths (doors on there side which close to enable u to walk over places when certain things are shot or pressed)

after fighting your way from one end to the other you zone into the database room. There is no backward zone portal... the entrance is a huge diode that can be crossed to get back. all 5 pedestals must be activated by 5 different hackers (oh ye now that’s where your problem comes in. you have to have at least 5 hackers to do the job)

then a huge database screen appears from the floor and shows you pictures of WOC 2 items that you can scroll through and select

These items include

Hacknet Armour bp's (5 set of 5 bp's) (non cloneable). Haven’t decided the values yet. but woc2 requirement. hacknet only requirement and degrades fast on damage

<advanced scripting that enables the user of this enhancement to defend against the most violent technological attacks while the body is in a non corporeal state>

Anti Deflector turrets

WoC 2 requirements. and everything else needed to place turrets (construction/op ownership etc)

<turrets developed from the scout ship technology to prevent psi interference during combat, rather fragile however so should be placed in a concealed location>

Attack bots

Attack bots (set of 50 blueprints). Construction requirements to build and deploy. Once deployed they do the same as the bots in the tunnels and attack all hostile/neutral runners. however they have turret place requirements (cant be outside ops[this could be revised depending on how they work out]) (much MUCH lower hp than the mobs in the ship. but also extremely small and hard to shoot)

<small deployable automatons based on the designs used by the scout ship>

Self Heal PA

tanks PA (con requirement) that has decent resists -5 athletics/agility/body health/HC/MC/TC but acts like a heal sanc always. (that’s normal heal sanc)

<drone nanites have been adapted to repair the cellular damage of humans. only robust humans can benefit from this because the immense trauma caused by killing all white blood cells in the body before replacing them with nanites>

-=Armour resistance=-

set of 1 bp, this item will not build ANYTHING but is a key component to make

PSI ATACK 3 module
only constructible at a secret location in the wastelands

(psi attack 3 should have a 151 APU requirement to make it totally OF LIMMITS to hyb's) it should do about 10-15% more damage than its psi 2 counterpart (i don’t want this to overshadow a HL or a FA... the point of this is so they have a better force weapon... it should NOT do as much damage as a HL)

<after analysing the armour resistance technology used by the scout ship automatons, monks of Crahn were able to device a much stronger way of manipulating energies to create a forceful impact>

TANK RESIS PA
only constructible by a special npc in the city merc offices and only if u run a little errand for him (re doable) (after giving him the blueprint)

This amour has a STR woc requirement because the sheer physical force required to use it and also a str 110 =] (keep away mister PE u have ur own shelter)

again its another pa. and like the deflector belt it casts a shelter around you. about as good as a capped foreign cast shelter.

this would increase the tanks solo playability but not over power him when final stage pvp comes into it because he would be getting holy ones off monks

it should offer the same defence as copbot pa but with a 60 poison resist (to act as the poison resist from the robots as shelter doesn’t effect them) and a few -'s but not sure what yet

<heavy absorbent armour plating developed after lengthy research into the scout ships defences>

-=machine information=-

again another dual purpose BP however to make any of the following you will also need an armour resistance BP

it can be used to construct a ADVANCED SCOUT SHIP in one location. this is a ship with 3 20mm gun mounts (the keys can be researched and a POOR SCOUT SHIP can be constructed with 2 gun mounts with the same requirements)

or it can be used to construct a WASTE-LAND SPIDER (looks like a GIANT spider bot. it has dual 30 mm machine gun turrets at the front. neither gunnable by the driver (the gunners both require WOC 1 str to gun)... i feel sorry for the poor runner who thinks that this is a spider bot =D (again the key can be researched to make a single passenger POOR WASTE-LAND SPIDER in which the driver both guns and drives but the cannon should be 20mm (the reason its better than bikes is because its completely defended like a rhino. and the reason its useable over a rhino is because they are gunnable while driving

Just edited for spelling, for the most part. Didn't tinker with the grammar or layout much. I'm sat here waiting for a D/L to finish, and had fuck all better to do. Hope it helps ;)

sultana
31-12-05, 06:42
Argh ZoVoS, your spelling and grammar is just...

I Dunno.

Anyway here you go:

Unknown ship crash lands (not aliens, eww I hate aliens) make it some experimental stuff NOT from DoY or NC maybe Tokyo or another surviving colony on earth. Haven’t decided the sector yet and it’s part of an event.

Eventually storm bots with MAD damage will secure the area of the crash. Needs to be somewhere out of the way. They also install turret technology there. 8-10 storm bots and 10 or so turrets in a very small space around the ship.

Two days after the event reports come out that the entire Stormbot and turret defences have been destroyed the ship is gone but there is a hole left in the ground... a very deep hole.

And so the WoC 2 cave begins.

The Cave

THIS PLACE WILL NOT BE MONK FRIENDLY AT FIRST... I’ll explain why in a little while. This will be a place for Tanks and PEs mostly, maybe Spies until certain things have been taken care off.

The WHOLE place is immune to all energy, xray, fire and poison. The mobs in there take 0 damage from all of them. They can only be destroyed with piercing weapons. Also the mobs do pure piercing and force damage.

In the walls of the facility that has been constructed there are turrets with anti-deflector sanctums. These turrets can’t be destroyed directly but you can sit there AoE'ing the walls for a while. But as I said, this place isn’t monk friendly as no monk barrel will work against the turrets. Best bet’s a Moonstriker. The anti-deflector turrets are not meant to be destroyed but can be if you have a lot of time to spare.

Visible turrets (not in the walls) are constantly casting an anti-heal sanctum at double the speed of a holy heal. I suppose knocking out a holy heal is possible to heal you all up but not really human resource effective. However the range on these anti-heal turrets are medium range. Nothing like the deflectors so you can destroy them and heal up.

Most mobs are melee. They look like replicants from Stargate. Funny little robots that rush u and hack u to pieces. They also cast a very, very short range anti-heal, damage boost and anti-deflector sanctums. But are also self repairing at a low tick rate.

Turrets in the ceiling that drop down like the Tech Haven turrets, but are re-skined. The whole place should have a silver cold steel look.

The whole place is PITCH BLACK. The only way to see is with torch mods or a torch. This should add a bit more fun into it all.

The doors in the place are mobs. If you can’t hack them, then you can destroy them. But if you attack them you can expect more turrets to drop from the ceiling to try and stop you after a certain amount of damage.

There are terminals all over the place that can turn certain turrets off, open doors (the doors take ALOT of beating to open manually) and even turn some lights on for a short time.

All this anti-monkage will not remove the use of a monk however. As a monk will be needed for the final room. Also you will probably need something/someone to snipe the control boxes

The Final Room

The final room is a "zone into" room. The entrance to the far end of the corridor is an entire clipping plain. The mobs have insane range and use piercing machine guns modded with poison. Behind them are control boxes. The final room is anti-stealth. The rest of the base isn’t. If you knock out all 5 control boxes (they each have one hp) then you remove the zone wide anti sanctums and you have to go head to head with 5 robot spiders. Each one killed spawns a death tons of little machines (with anti-heal at very short range) so its still very dangerous place to be. The robot spiders move erratically bouncing around, much like the rad spider in the Neocron Arcade.

All 5 need to be killed to get 5 individual code fragments (Hacknet ONLY), these then need to be given to a hacker and then the Hacknet section begins.

Hacknet

Near the entrance needs to be a login terminal it randomly zones you into 1 of 10 or so zones, when a single person zones in then the room is stuck until everybody zones out then it is free to change what zone you zone into. The whole place needs to be a 3D web. Some paths are actually see-through but walkable. Some paths are solid but there are holes in them.

Normal hacknet weapons don’t work here, you’ll need special melee hacknet weapons that are obtained at the login terminal by a replication computer at the entrance. However you have to have an open mission and bring it certain items to create your weapons, each depending on the Tech Level. Talk once and it lists items, talk again it gives the weapon.

Each section connects to a node each node is defended by a short range defence ball that can push you off the data stream or kill you if it does enough damage.

You will still need your long range hacknet weapons to access paths (doors on their side which close to enable you to walk over places when certain things are shot or pressed).

After fighting your way from one end of the zone to the other end, you zone into the database room. There is no backward zone portal. The entrance is a huge diode that can be crossed to get back. All 5 pedestals must be activated by 5 different hackers (oh yeah now that’s where your problem comes in. You have to have at least 5 hackers to do the job).

Then a huge database screen appears from the floor and shows you pictures of WoC 2 items that you can scroll through and select.

The WoC Items

Hacknet Armour

Blueprints (5 sets of 5 blue prints, non clonable). Haven’t decided the values yet, but WoC 2 requirement. Hacknet only requirement and degrades fast on damage.

<Advanced scripting that enables the user of this enhancement to defend against the most violent technological attacks while the body is in a non corporeal state>

Anti-Deflector Turrets

WoC 2 requirements. And everything else needed to place turrets (construction/op ownership, ect.)

<Turrets developed from the scout ship technology to prevent psi interference during combat, rather fragile however so should be placed in a concealed location>

Attack bots

Attack bots (set of 50 blueprints). Construction requirements to build and deploy. Once deployed they do the same as the bots in the tunnels and attack all hostile/neutral runners. However they have turret place requirements (cant be outside ops [this could be revised depending on how they work out]) (much, MUCH lower hp than the mobs in the ship. but also extremely small and hard to shoot).

<Small deployable automitons based on the designs used by the scout ship>

Self Heal PA

Tanks PA (con requirement) that has decent resists -5 athletics/agility/body health/HC/MC/TC but acts like a heal sanctum always (that’s normal heal sanctums).

<drone Nanites have been adapted to repair the cellular damage of humans. only robust humans can benefit from this because the immense trauma caused by killing all white blood cells in the body before replacing them with Nanites>

Armour Resistance

Set of 1 blueprint, this item will not build ANYTHING but is a key component to make the PSI ATACK 3 module. Only constructible at a secret location in the wastelands.

(Psi attack 3 should have a 151 APU requirement to make it totally OF LIMMITS to hybrids) it should do about 10-15% more damage than its psi 2 counterpart (I don’t want this to overshadow a HL or a FA... the point of this is so they have a better force weapon... it should NOT do as much damage as a HL).

<after analysing the amour resistant technology used by the scout ship automitons, monks of Crahn were able to device a much stronger way of manipulating energies to create a forceful impact>

Tank Resist PA

Only constructible by a special NPC in the City Mercs offices and only if u run a little errand for him (re doable, after giving him the blueprint).

This amour has a Strength WoC requirement because the sheer physical force required to use it and also a strength requirement 110 =] (Keep away mister PE you have your own shelter).

Again it’s another PA and like the deflector belt it casts a shelter around you. About as good as a capped foreign cast shelter.

This would increase the tanks solo playability but not over power him when final stage PvP comes into it because he would be getting holy ones off monks.

It should offer the same defence as Copbot pa but with a 60 poison resist (to act as the poison resist from the robots as shelter doesn’t effect them) and a few -'s but not sure what yet.

<Heavy absorbent armour plating developed after lengthy research into the scout ships defences>

Machine Information

Again another dual purpose BP however to make any of the following you will also need an armour resistance BP.

It can be used to construct an ADVANCED SCOUT SHIP in one location. This is a ship with 3 20mm gun mounts (the keys can be researched and a POOR SCOUT SHIP can be constructed with 2 gun mounts with the same requirements).

Or it can be used to construct a WASTE-LAND SPIDER (looks like a GIANT spider bot. It has dual 30 mm machine gun turrets at the front. Neither gunable by the driver (the gunners both require WoC 1 strength to gun)… I feel sorry for the poor runner who thinks that this is a spider bot =D Again the key can be researched to make a single passenger POOR WASTE-LAND SPIDER in which the driver both guns and drives but the cannon should be 20mm (the reason its better than bikes is because its completely defended like a rhino. and the reason its useable over a rhino is because they are gunable while driving).

edit: Beaten by 2 minutes, hate you Kurai. I did the grammar though

onero S
31-12-05, 08:09
ok ideas, but the monk ones are rather unispired, the self heal pa sounds like it would also be great for the solo apu and not un balance him. Psi atack 3 sounds like asking for trouble, imo raise the tl of the current one, keep the dmg, and and a new tl 51 one. Instead add a rare force barrel, it won't overpower monks pvp, but it will give them the ability to have a nice force aoe.

Scanner Darkly
31-12-05, 18:21
Unless "Lazie" is a sheep or other farmyard/domestic animal, I'm sure she wouldn't want you announcing the carnal state of your relationship to the INTERNET!

oh wait

retr0n
31-12-05, 18:54
Great ideas, although, monks do have psi attack 2 =/

Heavyporker
01-01-06, 22:46
*cough*

Quite a few people, even the editors, have forgotten to include punctuation.

*cough*

You know, there are also quite a few online spell checkers?

*cough*

Lexxuk
02-01-06, 01:18
Google toolbar has a built in spell checker for online forms ;)

ZoVoS
02-01-06, 03:22
Google toolbar has a built in spell checker for online forms ;)
can u get a google toolbad on firefox???

hehe

urgh i have been to buisy partying to go back over the idea with revised spellchecks... i did make a start on teh hacknet map but got called out to go drinking again... tis the new year. time for partys not pcs :P

sultana
02-01-06, 05:27
*cough*

Quite a few people, even the editors, have forgotten to include punctuation.

*cough*
Since when? I thought I edited the punctuation fairly well :confused:

Spermy
02-01-06, 16:15
Since when? I thought I edited the punctuation fairly well :confused:

Ah yes. Grammar... Punctuation and capitalization...

The difference between: I had to help my uncle, Jack, off a horse. and I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.