PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Drugs...

krynstone
30-12-05, 19:04
Hey everyone...i know that the Drugs exist...green dragon, red dragon etc...but I dont hear much abotu them...are they worth getting?...are they not worth it...whats everyones opinions. +100 to any resist seems awesome

Cadgar
30-12-05, 20:45
test it. take an apu and let him cast a HL on you then take the drug that gives +energy and let him cast a HL again then u know everything u need

SorkZmok
30-12-05, 22:13
They`re not really worth it. You`ll have zero stamina and pretty low health with em. Also some people say that having a resist in con above 114 let`s you take even more damage.

I only ever use em to level, theyre quite nice to easily cap whatever resist i need.
And on my spy i occasionaly use em if i run into dev tanks or poison beam apus. But apart from that, wank.

sultana
31-12-05, 05:07
test it. take an apu and let him cast a HL on you then take the drug that gives +energy and let him cast a HL again then u know everything u need
It's not as wasy as that though, health, proportions and not too mention the random damage from HL.

I guess easiest way is to test is to get whatever character your using, get a spy with a healing light and the normal ammo (so it's pure energy). And get him to kill you drugged and un-drugged, seeing which one takes more hits.