PDA

View Full Version : Land Vehicles

Koshinn
30-12-05, 05:16
A couple requests:
A speedometer or something, just as a % of total speed that'd be awesome. Then making it so hitting back is like a brake or something, then you can allow more momentum when you let go of forward, so braking is needed. It'd be fun to have proper races and vehicle mechanics in the game. And like for wheeled vehicles while reversing, changing directions isn't realistic. Like holding back and right should make your vehicle move backwards and to the right... but ya.

Agent L
31-12-05, 00:10
I guess you're requesting a drastic change to land vehicle physic model with that momementum...

BTW I want an altimeter to flying vehs. Hovers definetly need that.

pain_easer
31-12-05, 00:15
Yea i wish we could have the Speedometer in a car , but ull be lucky to get that

Bugs Gunny
31-12-05, 02:19
IF you get speedometers, i'm gonna roleplay a cop and pull you all over :angel:

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 05:32

wonder if a revenge point blank range standing rite next to u would kill us both *ponders*

Koshinn
31-12-05, 05:51

You can't do that, you'd need blue flashy lights. Those aren't in game yet, make your own thread! :mad:

... omg. Vehicle Para. Like... parashock that only works on vehicles. lmao. That'd be fun.

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 05:57
You can't do that, you'd need blue flashy lights. Those aren't in game yet, make your own thread! :mad:

... omg. Vehicle Para. Like... parashock that only works on vehicles. lmao. That'd be fun.

i think the swirly on his

wait a min buggs use's a xbow

dammit use a rare like the rest of us =] im sure u can find a nice swirly light

Koshinn
31-12-05, 06:01
i think the swirly on his

wait a min buggs use's a xbow

dammit use a rare like the rest of us =] im sure u can find a nice swirly light

Not while you're in a vehicle. :p

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 06:06
Not while you're in a vehicle. :p