PDA

View Full Version : GM event info

Digital-Talios
29-12-05, 16:24
Does Neptune have GM supported events? Would it be possible to have a GM help me with them? Or are we all alone to entertian ourselves?

(to the potential event GM... wouldnt take much perhaps some dancing girls a few dead ones and a few droms for flavor)

Mr Kot
29-12-05, 19:43
are we all alone to entertian ourselves?Pretty much so.

It was stated from the birth of Neptune that there would never be any RP content or events on that server. It's for PvP and nothing more.

Digital-Talios
29-12-05, 23:05
It's for PvP and nothing more.

Seams ironic how the other servers are PvP too :lol:

Well perhaps not official events but what about player ran or sponsored events? I just want a GM to occasionaly help out the player ran events by spawning some extra stuff. If any GMs read please let me know what the "official" stance is.

Tratos
04-01-06, 17:02
I think you can organise PVP based events such as Fight Nights and all that jazz.

Lodar
04-01-06, 21:23
I think you can organise PVP based events such as Fight Nights and all that jazz.

Yes, theres nothing stopping you organising events yourself, but I don't think EGM's offer any support to Neptune.

Tratos
04-01-06, 23:14
Yes, theres nothing stopping you organising events yourself, but I don't think EGM's offer any support to Neptune.
Damn, what i meant was that you could get a couple EGMs to support PVP events but they wouldnt provide support or do main storyline RP events

Digital-Talios
05-01-06, 16:15
Doh! Is it possible to just give the EGM all that I need for him to do? MAybe get a story together and get like 5 peeps together and all the EGM would have to do is spawn some stuff for us?

Also to create a greater roleplaying and comradship for our clan mates would it be possible to ask a EGM to spawn some things for our clan hq? Such things would greatly improve the membership's morale and activity!

Tratos
05-01-06, 17:29
E-mailing Chenoa is your best bet to see what the stance of the EGM team is towards Neptune.