PDA

View Full Version : question on transfering account

johngreen2000
29-12-05, 03:27
Ok my free trial is almost up and im pretty sure i wanna port my nc1 characters over.

I got a quesiton if send my nc1 guys over will they simply overwrite my current guys I made or do they go into like a holding area. Main reason im wondering is cuz my guys are from saturn and form what I hear about the database corruption, I would hate to port them over and find that there corrupted and no good and that the guys ive worked on for 10 days are now useless.

So secondly does anyone know if you can only port one character in to test the corruption, or is it an all or none type thing.

Castoff
29-12-05, 03:44
You can bring them one at a time if you have a free slot to put it in. If no free slot available then you have to delete something or put them onto a different server. Or start another account and keep them both :) You will have to buy another Key for the second account.

Foo
29-12-05, 06:38
Aye as castoff said , u need free slots to transfer chars to , you get to chose who u want transfered ,once you have sent mail to get them trans , give it a day then open launcher > Your account > Enter details > then u should see the transfer option , then follow teh details from there.

As for the damaged satarn database , :( i got hit with that so i was part of the unlucky 4% , but oh well atleast i had some items and cash , kinda helped when rerolling all my chars again (lost 2 capped chars pe/spy and a cst'r he just wouldnt load no matter what i tryed , kept my researcher as a Monk resser was ok ;)). Anyway wish you luck , hope they not damaged ;)

johngreen2000
29-12-05, 06:59
Thanks guys, been a big help

Castoff
29-12-05, 08:23
Thanks guys, been a big help
-------------------------------------------------------------

Anytime :angel:

johngreen2000
29-12-05, 11:56
BTW Castoff, you might remember me. I got in a big fight with your clan and me and you got a little dirty in game and on the forums. I was a rifle sniping spy named Stealth assassin who picked on Templars killing fire mobs outside one of the outpost. But then we made up somehow and I stopped killing/being killed by you guys. Dont even remember what started it all, i just had a grudge against templars for a few weeks ; /

Castoff
29-12-05, 18:08
BTW Castoff, you might remember me. I got in a big fight with your clan and me and you got a little dirty in game and on the forums. I was a rifle sniping spy named Stealth assassin who picked on Templars killing fire mobs outside one of the outpost. But then we made up somehow and I stopped killing/being killed by you guys. Dont even remember what started it all, i just had a grudge against templars for a few weeks ; /
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Only way someone was KOS to us was for stealing from us, Killing us, or being a spy from the enemy. Only OP that could of been was Gab Mine. What clan were you in and who were your other alts ?
You can PM me if you want to :confused:

johngreen2000
01-01-06, 02:16
Well this isnt working

I email accounts they said in the morning they would transfer my characters over, I go to work, come home at 6am next day, no characters...no big deal i figure that isnt considered the morning in germany. So I wait all day nothing, then go to work again, come back home 6 am again and still no transfers. I email again asking if they need additional info or if theres a problem and havnt recieved any word yet.

Im not one to complain, im just anxious, been waiting for my trial period to end so I could transfer my guys over and now ive been waiting for 2 additional days with no encouragement.

Foo
01-01-06, 19:26
Dunno if u know this , Open launcher > Click Your Acc > Enter Details > Then there should be a option option below Your Acc saying TRANSFER CHARACTER.

Like i said dunno if you knew this or noticed it yet , but try if u havent.

johngreen2000
02-01-06, 01:24
Yep, been doing that everyday. It now been 3 days since account@neocorn said they would transfer the characters. They are not responding to my email now. Kinda getting dissappointed.