PDA

View Full Version : Time to reroll a char already! Which faction?

Yadot
29-12-05, 02:08
can someone tell me which faction I should choose in order to have a better chance at joining a clan?

cRazy-
29-12-05, 02:10
Tangent

then join chaos *cough*.

Yadot
29-12-05, 02:11
Where do you tangent people get there starting apartments?

cRazy-
29-12-05, 02:13
via rosso and plaza, I think Oo.

Yadot
29-12-05, 02:14
Where do all the people woth Jobs hang out like where do i go to get customer words? Plaza 2 still?

And do you have some open room in your clan for a driving/spy?

cRazy-
29-12-05, 02:15
Yes were recruiting all classes and professions.

Where do all the people woth Jobs hang out like where do i go to get customer words? Plaza 2 still?

Im not quite sure what you mean.

Yadot
29-12-05, 02:30
Like where do all the researchers and constructors hang out?

rob444
29-12-05, 02:37
I dont want to ruin crazy's and yadot's private thread but to answer yadot's question: Techhaven, Plaza 1, MB, at least from what I know.

Yadot
29-12-05, 02:41
What is that answering the start apt or where the constructors hang out?

and finnaly do any of you know of some really active clans?

nEo-1664
29-12-05, 02:42
I dont want to ruin crazy's and yadot's private thread but to answer yadot's question: Techhaven, Plaza 1, MB, at least from what I know.

Personally, I would have said TH is the main trading zone, simply because everyone can get there, and I mean EVERYONE! lol!

Pro-City, DoY, CM's all can get there, it is tbh, the new Plaza 1(For those who remember how busy Plaza 1 used to get in NC1 days!)

rob444
29-12-05, 02:45
Personally, I would have said TH is the main trading zone, simply because everyone can get there, and I mean EVERYONE! lol!

Yeah I know, that's why I put TH before Plaza 1 and mb :P

And Yadot, it answered the question about researchers and constructors. Sorry about that one.

Yadot
29-12-05, 02:54
So i can be safe starting out as tangent and quickly get into a clan and near the traders?

rob444
29-12-05, 02:56
Yeah tangent is ok I guess, I'm one myself atm. And there are traders in Plaza 1 but there are more in TH I guess. And you can walk to TH by yourself without any real problems. It's harder to walk from DoY to TH (I think?).

Yadot
29-12-05, 02:58
thanks.

nEo-1664
29-12-05, 03:01
Yeah tangent is ok I guess, I'm one myself atm. And there are traders in Plaza 1 but there are more in TH I guess. And you can walk to TH by yourself without any real problems. It's harder to walk from DoY to TH (I think?).

Indeed it is slightly harder to walk/run from DoY to TH. You 'may' come across STORM ELITE UNITS, who to be fair, will suprise sex you multiple times over before you even see them, and they have a nasty habbit of huddling together so you end up with like 5+ shooting at you at once!

Dead Bodies
29-12-05, 04:18
Id love to tell you to join Twlight Guardian AS i have had a passion for them since nc1. But sadly the same problems still exsist in some clans (UNNAMED!) as in nc1. in nc1 we had a problem with TG clans letting the POWER go to their heads. "sipping from the cup of corruption" as they call it. They enjoy a daily activity of killing their own kind as well as make enimes with friendlys. they think they need noone else but themselves. the choice is up to you ...

AS for me ill still be TG :P FOREVER!

Yadot
29-12-05, 05:14
@Dead BOdies
That is what keeps me coming back to neocron the inner issues of the clans... Where does TG start? Which apts?

Dead Bodies
29-12-05, 06:14
DOY TG sector SHITTY ass aparments but kinda cool if u look at it from anti city prospective...