PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet, Hover Boards.....Hacknet, Schweben Sie Ausschüsse.

Dead Bodies
29-12-05, 02:03
I have as of reccently ventured into the (EDITED) world of The hacknet. Finding that its a long and boring ass trip! I also found out that its not that easy. You need to collect code breakers to hack the indivual factions. When u kill the 60/60** mobs for the codebreaker parts, the little (EDITED) run and die off the edge with no way to achess their dead bodies. :D Without jumping for it and risking making yourself a Dead Body. So how do we solve this delema. How about Hover boards, with the special skill of these meraculas bords. Witch we could build from other hacknet parts. We could stay elevated in 0 gravity, without any land underneth us! Allowing us to reach these (EDITED) demos! It could also produce more speed when travling the hacknet. We could also limit the boards to 30 seconds of 0' gravity before they cannot hold your weight anymore so no SHORTCUTS!

Well Wudda u think..

Final Evolution

Ich habe ab reccently gewagt ins (HAT REDIGIERT) Welt Des hacknet. Ergebnis das seine eine lange und langweilige Eselreise! Ich habe auch dass seines nicht das leicht erfahren. Sie müssen Codesunterbrecher sammeln, die indivual Splitterparteien zu hacken. Wenn u den 60/60 tötet** Mob für die codebreaker Teile, das kleine (REDIGIERT) Lauf und geht die Kante mit keinem Weg zu achess ihre Leichen ein. : D Ohne für es zu springen und riskierend Machen sich eine Leiche. Deshalb wie wir macht, lösen wir diesen delema. Wie um Schwebt Ausschüsse, mit der besonderen Fähigkeit dieses meraculas bords. Hexe, die wir von anderen hacknet Teilen bauen könnten. Wir könnten gehoben in 0 Schwerkraft, ohne irgendein Land underneth uns bleiben! Erlauben den uns, diese zu erreichen, (HAT REDIGIERT) Demobänder! Es könnte auch mehr Geschwindigkeit beim travling des hacknet herstellen. Wir könnten auch die Ausschüsse zu 30 Sekunden von 0 begrenzen' Schwerkraft, bevor sie Ihr Gewicht mehr deshalb keine ABKÜRZUNGEN nicht halten können!

Gut Wudda u denken.

Endgültige Entwicklung

PFFT fuck me its not a new idea
But i got some new feature ideas
and NO no AIm/pvp/fighting peroid on bords

PFFT ficken mich seine keine neue Idee
Aber ich habe einige neuen Kennzeichenideen erhalten
Und KEIN kein ZIEL/pvp/kämpfend peroid auf bords

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=130268

Satty
29-12-05, 02:24
Sorry, but the translated german text is UNREADABLE.

If you can't write in german (only english) post only in the english forum, please. Or ask a friend to translate it in better quality, first.

The point is... with this german text, the post is more a joke than a message. :)

Sean Haley
29-12-05, 02:27
I think......plz, DONT USE BABELFISH its absolutely Terrible, no one can understand these *censored* :)

The Idea is nice but there a big Problem.

No member of KK (without these Mods) read this board.

There was alot of good Ideas inside the Brainport but KK ignore them over Years,
and I think that will not be changed. unfortunately :(

Greetz
*sorry for my english*

Dead Bodies
29-12-05, 04:02
I extremly apoligse for my unreadble german. I mean no harm in not trying to offend anyone just trying to help. i dont use babblefish (whatever that is) i did use a friend to translate it . but oviousaly he dosent know what he's dooing. again , I EXTREMLY APOLIGSE FOR THE UNREADBLE WORDS!

Sorry again....

Powerpunsh
29-12-05, 05:21
you should translate the text by friends with better grades in german. :p
But the german text is very funny. :lol:

Dead Bodies
29-12-05, 06:14
:( sorry again....

what does it really say? did he make me say ima dumbass or something...

FrontenStuermer
29-12-05, 11:12
I would delete the germane translation.
There ist no coherence between the words oder sentences.

But at first try your luck at the english forum.

John Bushido
29-12-05, 11:23
u dont have to apologize cos its not ur fault, these are some nice ideas but as Sean said, no one of KK reads this forum i guess....

anyway, the german text is hillarious, thx man i laughed my ass off.....

DER_julu
29-12-05, 11:36
I have as of reccently ventured into the (EDITED) world of The hacknet. Finding that its a long and boring ass trip! I also found out that its not that easy. You need to collect code breakers to hack the indivual factions. When u kill the 60/60** mobs for the codebreaker parts, the little (EDITED) run and die off the edge with no way to achess their dead bodies. Without jumping for it and risking making yourself a Dead Body. So how do we solve this delema. How about Hover boards, with the special skill of these meraculas bords. Witch we could build from other hacknet parts. We could stay elevated in 0 gravity, without any land underneth us! Allowing us to reach these (EDITED) demos! It could also produce more speed when travling the hacknet. We could also limit the boards to 30 seconds of 0' gravity before they cannot hold your weight anymore so no SHORTCUTS!

Well Wudda u think..

deutsche version, frei übersetzt...

neulich bin ich wieder mal ins [edited] hacknet vorgedrungen, nur um herauszufinden, was für eine lange und langweilige [edit]reise das ist. au0erdem hab ich dadurch herausgefunden, wie schwierig die fortbewegung darin eigentlich ist. man muss codebreaker sammeln, um die einzelnen fraktionen zu hacken. wenn man nun aber die ** 60/60er mobs tötet, laufen diese kleinen [edited] weg, nur um genau am rand zu sterben, wo man nicht an sie rankommt, ohne nicht hinzuspringen und damit zu riskieren, selbst draufzugehen. wie also dieses dilemma lösen ? wie wärs also mit hoverboards, die man aus anderen hacknet-teilen zusammensetzt - man könnte damit in der luft stehenbleiben, ohne einwirkung der gravitation - was uns erlauben würde, diese [edited] deamons zu erreichen. außerdem könnten die dinger die reisen im hacknet wesentlich beschleunigen. außerdem könnte man die dauer der schwerkraftaufhebung auf 30 sekunden begrenzen, und damit abkürzungen vorbeugen.

lgJulu

DayWalker
29-12-05, 12:24
I have as of reccently ventured into the (EDITED) world of The hacknet. Finding that its a long and boring ass trip! I also found out that its not that easy. You need to collect code breakers to hack the indivual factions. When u kill the 60/60** mobs for the codebreaker parts, the little (EDITED) run and die off the edge with no way to achess their dead bodies. :D Without jumping for it and risking making yourself a Dead Body. So how do we solve this delema.
How we solve the delema? Simple, use Tactics.
Point and kill is not a good tactic. Let the demons do what you want, let them go where you want them to go.
Use Tactics, think about how to hunt them, and they won't fall down.

SoLoNg
Meca aka Adam W. - (Hope you can understand my worse english :p )

uN-Prawn
29-12-05, 12:50
hrhr Hoverboards
nicceee

Robert [GS]
29-12-05, 13:30
Back To The Future !!!

DayWalker
29-12-05, 14:30
Vieleicht sollte KK sich mal Tron paar mal anschauen und dort bissel klauen. :p
Ich hab letztens 'sone TronVersion von Counterstrike gespielt, so mit Disk werfen. Sehr lustig. :D

SoLoNg
Meca aka Adam W.

LeXX
29-12-05, 16:41
Ohne für es zu springen und riskierend Machen sich eine Leiche.
Jaaaahhhh! Das ist wirklich das Wort zum Donnerstag!

Dead Bodies
29-12-05, 16:56
I WONT use his mean ass again and, ive decided no more trying to translate. :D I want to shout out a huge thanks to DER_julu for his translation DANKS MAN!

Terror_Nonne
29-12-05, 18:19
man hört raus, keine ahnung wie hacknet funzt... *g*

aber hexen im hacknet.. interessant... is sogar mir neu :D

Robert [GS]
29-12-05, 19:21
man hört raus, keine ahnung wie hacknet funzt... *g*

aber hexen im hacknet.. interessant... is sogar mir neu :D

Schau mal in Spiegel :D

:p ;)

Sgt. Pepper
01-01-06, 12:27
']Schau mal in Spiegel :D

wie geil, der Robbie kann sogar ma witzig sein ^^

Naja, Dead Body's Erfahrungen im Hacknet waren wohl er von kurzer Dauer. Die runterfallenden Mobs, erlebt man wohl nur ein paar mal, bis man den Bogen einigermaßen raus hat. Nervig sind aber diejenigen, die man offensichtlich über einem der Wege abschießt, und sie dann doch irgendwie knapp auf dem rand liegen bleiben. Die Viecher fallen dann nichjt runter, aber das berühmte "du bist zu weit weg um das zu erreichen" verhindert das looten. Gott sei dank passiert das nicht all zu oft.

Die Idee an sich ist aber ganz lustig. Hab mir schon oft gewünscht im Travel einfach mal den schmalen weg zu verlassen und durch zu flitzen, oder dem blöden Mob quer durch den sektor zu verfolgen, weil er 1-2 Treffer vor sienem Tod doch aus der Reichweite entwischt ist (speziel MeasureDeamon 4.3.3 lvl 100)
Aber völlig ab vom Hacknet, verstaubt hier im Forum irgendwo die Idee von Hopverboards als Fortbewegungsmittel in den Citys. Und DAS find ich wiederum sehr interessant und auch nützlich. (vielleicht find ich den Link noch)

@Dead Bodies

well, it's a good decision not translate your new ideas :) But I like to read more of them. So feel free to tell us if you have new ideas. If it's OK for our moderators, just post in english. Someone will translate it for you.

btw: your friend hasn't said something bad about you or any other stupid things. He tried his best to translate what you have written. But it looks like he translated your text just word by word (with a dictonary or translation software) so the whole text doesn't make any sence in german.
Just a little example...
german: Gestern war ich mit meiner Freundin im Kino
stupid translation(ger>eng): yesterday was i with my girfriend in the cinema.
correct translation: I took my girlfreind to cinema, yesterday.
stupid translation(eng>ger):Ich nahm meine Freundin im kino, gestern.
(the second german sentence tells that I've fucked my girfriend at the cinema ... so this has nothing to do with the original text anymore^^)
Maybe you can imagine how difficult (or sometimes funny) it is to read a longer text written that way.