PDA

View Full Version : NF matches...

Koshinn
29-12-05, 01:43
Please add a "reset deck" button that resets it from 0/1 to "no match"... or from 0/anything to "no match"... that bug is very annoying and as of right now, there's only 1 NF deck working out of both NF1 and NF2. kthxbai.

cRazy-
29-12-05, 01:47
/signed.

SorkZmok
29-12-05, 01:53
Fix the score.
Fix the lag.
Fix relogging in NF.
Fix the 3+ drug bug.
Fix the time needed to leave NF.
Fix all those little bugs that make it impossible to test anything in NF thats got t do with resists.
Gah.

Koshinn
29-12-05, 02:05
But I'd say the most important is resetting the match. Nothing else matters if you can't even go into the deck in the first place!

SorkZmok
29-12-05, 02:08
True. I'd give a shit about the other bugs if the decks would at least let us in. o_O

ZoVoS
29-12-05, 03:23
i though certain decks were like that because the dec was bugged (the maps) so they were closed?

well erm that what i remember being said back in nc1 =\ maby im wrong

SorkZmok
29-12-05, 04:11
i though certain decks were like that because the dec was bugged (the maps) so they were closed?

well erm that what i remember being said back in nc1 =\ maby im wrong
You're wrong actually. :)

All decks are working. It's just the deck entrance that fucks it, after a while it just gets stuck at 0/1 people in the deck and you can't get in anymore nor can you fix it. I think it's due to 9 out of 10 people leaving the decks via relogging or just quitting the game instead of using that takes-forever-to-get-out-of-nf-while-it-instantly-spawns-you-outside-where-you-cant-do-shit-exit-terminal. o_O

eprodigy
29-12-05, 05:58
considering it's the only place you can hope to get a real fight anymore, it sure would be nice if it worked.

Koshinn
29-12-05, 09:51
It's also created if people try enter the deck when it's "No match" and don't set it to anything higher than 1 player. When they leave it's at 0/1.

calim
29-12-05, 10:17
i agree, please KK fix NF's bugs. So it would be possible to test our resists template. Thank you. Please give us a feedback about that !

Tratos
29-12-05, 14:40
Recode NF from the ground up and open War Games Inn :p lol

Skusty
29-12-05, 15:07
Recode NF from the ground up and open War Games Inn :p lol
Hmm...make it a possibilyty to form like Red and Blue team then fight over places in NF that is like Wastes etc? Would be nice tbh.

borl
29-12-05, 17:34
Agree with all of this, obviously.

A good NF system could improve the game a hundredfold, look at battlegrounds in WoW for some examples. There are so many possibilities with this, and other aspects of the game, that it annoys me even considering them. :(

Koshinn
30-12-05, 05:11
Link all the NFs together, so battlegrounds and NF both go to the same virtual zone. That'd rock!

mehirc
30-12-05, 11:35
You can set the number of players to max. 15 but only once after a serverrestart (e.g. for patch).

The problem is, that the default value is set to 1 player and if someone enters it the first time after a serverrestart the 1 is set until the next serverrestart and the terminal becomes useless for that time.

Sometimes after patching i already went through all terminals setting them to 15. Unfortunately GMs don't seem to be able to set or reset them, i already asked.

Yes, the NF finaly should get a few little fixes, can't be that hard to realize.

Kierz
12-05-06, 17:29
Old post I know, tut tut me but it's quite nice seeing quite a recent post that is asking for something that KK have ACTUALLY fixed and works fine, although there's one small thing I noticed at the bottom of the post that's still true and is probably really really easily fixed now you've sorted the rest of it out.

The problem is, that the default value is set to 1 player and if someone enters it the first time after a serverrestart the 1 is set until the next serverrestart and the terminal becomes useless for that time.the default value is still 1, and a lot of people join without realising this and they're on OOC asking for people in (eg: nf1 deck1) but no one can get in cause the silly ..... left it on max of 1 person, very easily fixed.. true it's not high priority or an urgent fix, but seeing as you decided it was worthy of fixing recently maybe you think it's important enough =)

Faid
12-05-06, 19:10
The default setting should be the max # of players, 16 or whatever, and just leave it at that.