PDA

View Full Version : Free Trial Needs Creditcard Thanks For Nothing!

Chronnick
28-12-05, 21:17
Imagine my surprise when after spending 4 days downloading the client..I find out I cannot even try the ten day trial..

MAYBE You should be UPFRONT and say the trial is unavailable without a credit card....

Because tof that waste of time Im going to ignore this game BYE!

Deletes client install off harddrive..

chin
28-12-05, 21:31
if you dont have a creditcard then your obviously not old enough to meet the age restriction for the game, bye.

cjkrythos
28-12-05, 23:26
not necissarily. Many people I know dont have credit cards. Family history and such gets in the way of companies sending them offers. I know one freind whose mother has been so bad in terms of financials that she has gone bankrupt 7 times in the last few years. It aint very unusual for people not to have credit cards, but honestly, the game does say up front that when you register, you need a credit card. Not to mention the fact that if it took you 4 days to download it, you probably wouldnt be able to play it in the first place. Need a better connection for MMOs or you will find yourself hating the game simply because your comp sucks.

Napalm82
29-12-05, 00:20
If you dont have a creditcard or know any who has one you can use why even bother with a p2p MMORPG?

- Nap

joran420
29-12-05, 00:27
you can always get a debit card from your bank tied to a checking acct ...and it has the visa mastercard logo and can be used just like a CC

Lodar
29-12-05, 05:02
Neocron 2 does have a free trial - however, the idea is that people play the free trial, then subscribe to the game, hence the requirement for a Credit/Debit card. Having a Credit/Debit card also helps alieviate the age issue with the game. If you cancel during the 10 days trial period, you will not be charged for it.

As you have already expressed that you will not play the game by giving a valid CC/Debit card, this thread is somewhat moot.

Thread Closed.