PDA

View Full Version : DRE Epic

braydagner
28-12-05, 04:19
I've seen a few things mentioned on websites as well as in game, but I never saw a real answer. So, does anyone know if the DRE Epic reward is limited to the storage cell, or if you have a choice to get the Gold Suite (if its in game)?

canuma100
28-12-05, 04:52
the DRE gold suite is a Faction reward and i think nobody @ terra has one

But i heared that the gold suite is just like a Plaza lvl 2 app

Demental
28-12-05, 05:18
The storage cell is the worst reward EVAR.

What's this gold suite you're speaking of? :wtf: I want one.

braydagner
28-12-05, 05:20
...and how do you get a faction reward?

Zefrian
28-12-05, 11:37
The DRE Epic reward is always the storage cell. It looks shabby, has no GenRep in it, but lots of boxes to store stuff in it. In NC1 you could get it located in the Outzone or next to the DRE HQ (if you got luck). You could not choose.

The Diamond Gold Suite is a special faction reward.
If you doing a lot for you faction, mostly in roleplay style, then you might get rewards (medals). There are tree of them. In you got the higest one, you might also get the diamond suite.
You can not claim them, you can get them by being sugessted for a reward by others.
There is no mission or NPC in order to get them.

Every faction has its medals and a special Faction reward.

28-12-05, 12:24
Anyone got any screenshots of this 'gold apartment' so I can include it in my guide?

Tratos
28-12-05, 15:21
Anyone got any screenshots of this 'gold apartment' so I can include it in my guide?

I'm not sure anyone has one because there are very, very few DRE runners, lol

A couple Faction Rewards i can remember which you can get for the medals.

DRE - "The Gold Suite" - Snazzy appartment which is suposed to be unique to the GS.
FA - "Heavens Gate" which iirc is/was a hack tool
BD - "Dragons Tounge" which is/was a flame thrower
TS - It was an assault rifle which may have changed since there is an assault rifle for the epic
CS - "Dagger Of Crahn" which is a sweeeeet dagger and has pretty scary damage which monks can use as a guy on Venus (NC1 days) had one on his PPU

This is what i think some were and could be things i thought existed but dont, lol

MuggleMind
31-12-05, 01:43
Other faction rewards I have heard of include

NeXT - a Nuvolari 78 SRC vehicle. I have been told it looked like the normal red buggy, but not sure.
CA - A pistol ("Law Protector"?), but no idea of stats.
BT - the BioTech Multitask CPU (head implant, +5 int, I think)

I assume all of these faction rewards are usable only by faction members, as I was told the NeXT vehicle definitely was.

CMaster
31-12-05, 04:09
I've been shown a consturction tool (with a funny name - could look it up in screenies) TL150, artifact quality with a TT only req and a little story on it. I believe the guy was a transfer from Pandore, as it seems on the main servers, these uber-cool faction rewards (even if they dont do much, its one HELL of a status symbol) didn't get given out.

Mr Kot
31-12-05, 04:17
it seems on the main servers, these uber-cool faction rewards .... didn't get given out.I dunno.

Didn't Trillian (or someone in her clan at the time) have a Heaven's Key in NC1 from the Fallen Angels?

MuggleMind
31-12-05, 04:36
consturction tool (with a funny name - could look it up in screenies) TL150
That's got to be the Tangent ZX-01 Construction Device? Someone else mentioned that, but didn't mention the faction, so I guess it's the same one.

MuggleMind
31-12-05, 04:41
This German thread has a couple of screenies of faction rewards. Shows the Crahn Dagger, and the BT CPU anyway.

Here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=130300)

Gdelic
31-12-05, 05:12
anyone know what the PP fraction reward is ?

Gdelic
OldSkoolz

Paper Dragon
31-12-05, 05:14
I've been shown a consturction tool (with a funny name - could look it up in screenies) TL150, artifact quality with a TT only req and a little story on it. I believe the guy was a transfer from Pandore, as it seems on the main servers, these uber-cool faction rewards (even if they dont do much, its one HELL of a status symbol) didn't get given out.

Of course, it helped they Roleplayed a lot, lot more frequently on the French server.

People here, for the most part, only pretend to Roleplay when there's a reward in it for them (And I remember the Faction Counsellors being attacked and killed by their own Faction just for the sake of it, more than once).

MuggleMind
31-12-05, 05:16
anyone know what the PP fraction reward is ?
Apparently, according to that German thread, it is:

Protopharm: Topas
Strengthen Heart 2

whooplaw
31-12-05, 15:36
Anybody know where a BD npc near NC is?

Edit. NM I found the BD npc. For posterity sake and future DRE. He is in Outzone 3, first door to your right as you exit from Industrial A Sect 2. Named Richard Faust.

Trillian
01-01-06, 23:03
I dunno.

Didn't Trillian (or someone in her clan at the time) have a Heaven's Key in NC1 from the Fallen Angels?

No, Ive never had one... seen one though

Mr Kot
02-01-06, 01:41
No, Ive never had one... seen one thoughah, my bad. Must have been you who first told me about it, then :p

Brammers
02-01-06, 04:18
I dunno.

Don't think anyone in FA on Pluto had a Heavens Gate, except the FC at the time.

Heavyporker
02-01-06, 05:22
The N.E.x.T Faction Reward, the Nuvolari, indeed is the red wheeler car, but combat versioned and indestructible (think reveller).

Frankly, even though I've got the "Craig Digger" Award, I don't think the Nuvolari is such hot shit, since combat wheeler cars are probably still massive steaming piles of shit.

KK... I don't care what your rationales are... make the damn passenger gunner (which already has fire control) actually able to control at least the azimuth so at least he has *some* frigging capability to deal damage to other than himself and the driver!!!

And dare I dream, the passenger gunner should actually be able to control the side-to-side aim of the grenade launcher as well!

Once you guys do that, the combat wheeler shall finally come into its birthright as a truly gorgeous and kickass vehicle.

unreal
02-01-06, 13:49
Anybody know where a BD npc near NC is?

Edit. NM I found the BD npc. For posterity sake and future DRE. He is in Outzone 3, first door to your right as you exit from Industrial A Sect 2. Named Richard Faust.You could kill Max in Outzone 5 too :)

unreal
02-01-06, 13:58
The storage cell is the worst reward EVAR.Depends on whether you're lucky or not. My first ever DRE epic key got screwed over one day, but the two I got recently were both stuck in the same spot next to the DRE HQ. Then I did the epic again on another character and got one in the worst place ever, Outzone 1, but still got the best lift location there. No genreps are a downside but they're storage cells, for STORAGE. If you stick 20 cabinets in each you have an apartment with 35 cabinets. I use one for storing my tech parts and rares, one for storing all my blueprints and other random crap. The useless Outzone one is where I decided to stick all my old useless gear (like FC1000 and Ion drones, and many many many many pieces of old furniture I bought. I have two cabinets full of bench pieces, and another full of shrubbery (fear) damnit. One of my sexy benches is in my Plaza 1 app next to A&W, pass is unrael :P) and old random items.

Even though they look like crap, they're one of the most useful things you could have if you think ahead about people who _could_ find the items you would store there useful. So not bad for tradeskillers or clans then. :)

02-01-06, 17:14
Believe it or not I prefer my storage cell in OZ1, it looks more 'at home' in OZ (the fact that I can get my anti city runners there is a bonus too).

Failing that I'd have prefered it to have been in PP (and therefore actually be the apartment the Epic refers to) I just don't think the cell 'works' in Plaza (unless they were to reskin it to look more like a Plaza apartment)

unreal
04-01-06, 12:44
You can get anti-city runners to plaza 3 with ease too. The guards have such a delay that they can't even shoot them in time if the character runs fast enough to the apartment. :)

PS. The anchor in your signature is incorrect.

l8m0n
04-01-06, 13:06
BD epic app is so much better than the DRE one, because of the space, with boxes you can get up allmost 7 floors, and think about all the cabs you could put in that ;)

04-01-06, 13:27
PS. The anchor in your signature is incorrect.

Thanks - fixed

Tratos
04-01-06, 13:31
BD epic app is so much better than the DRE one, because of the space, with boxes you can get up allmost 7 floors, and think about all the cabs you could put in that ;)

As many as the DRE one due to the cab limit? lol

04-01-06, 13:37
As many as the DRE one due to the cab limit? lol

Still looks better though :-)

l8m0n
04-01-06, 13:41
Yeh cos you could get the big uber cabs that come with the BD app, 5 of those and you wouldnt need anymore :lol:
And its all about the dancers in the cage's :lol: