PDA

View Full Version : [OT] WTB :: Pleasure Implant :: DM Me!

-FN-
28-12-05, 00:18
http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=229

But nothing would stop an ESB-wired person from taking a day off work, putting a brick on the button, and enjoying an afternoon of bliss. As an added benefit over sex and chocolate, this technology isn't likely to result in unwanted pregancies, disease, or weight gain.

nobby
28-12-05, 00:38
When researchers injected the neurotransmitter acetylcholine into a patient's septal area, "vigorous activity" showed up on the EEG, and the patient usually described intense pleasure, including multiple orgasms lasting as long as thirty minutes.
[/i][/COLOR]

Lol Sign me up ! :p :lol: :p

Fero
28-12-05, 00:39
quite interesting find FN :)

good read

little joke
"...so i guess biotech knew why muties get so excited ... and that didnt stop Andressa in the Chez Sypher Restaurant in Viarosso 1 from pushing too many buttons :P "

rawr :lol:

Codrum
28-12-05, 00:41
HA! Come on Dr. Feel Good, stick a fork in my brain and hook me up to a car battery!

BlackDove
28-12-05, 00:49
I'd never want that.

I'd hook myself up if I could gain mental capacities for productive thinking/reasoning/increasment of knowledge capacity/memory enhancement/motoric skills increase in efficiency (shit, most things NC's implants are for to be honest), etc.

Never for pleasure. Just not my game.

sanityislost
28-12-05, 02:21
sounds better than sticking my nuts n the toaster, will ned to try it out :lol:

SiL ..:..

turbineS-line
28-12-05, 08:21
wtt mc5 herc chip for pleasure cpu plz direct

Heavyporker
28-12-05, 08:51
Actually, while this sounds tempting, I think it'll ultimately be useless or lethal. Allow me to elaborate.

You'd love to play neocron all day without worrying about your job, right?

Well, 5 hours of ressing techs or constructing rhinos gets pretty DAMN boring, doesn't it? Heck, even you pvp-fiends would fall out of their seats in sheer boredom after that much sustained pvp (epecially when going up against PPUs, but that's another thing entirely).

You'd love to have sex with a woman (yourself, a drom, a old gym sock that you pasted googly eyes on) all day, right? Well, fuck, you can't even get it up the 3rd time in a hour, can you, huh? ( don't reply... please...)

Everyone's familiar with the issues of drug abuse, aren't they? Well, that's precisely the case here. Even if it doesn't cause chemical dependency ( mark my words, it does, if only through the body's own mechanism of endorphins/dopamine/serotion/all the whizzband cerebal hormones), it will create a physical/emotional dependency

Heck, this sort of thing is all over in cyberpunk/techno. Webheads, tekheads, the whole thing.

Skusty
28-12-05, 13:46
lol wtf? O_o

Agent L
28-12-05, 14:52
This is very old and ultimatelly lethal.
Monkeys given button connected to brain pleasure areas kept sitting and holding the button down. Until death.
Brain reward area is the force that drives your life will, everything you do.
Electrode put there = life bypass.

Dogface
29-12-05, 06:48
This is very old and ultimatelly lethal.
Monkeys given button connected to brain pleasure areas kept sitting and holding the button down. Until death.
Brain reward area is the force that drives your life will, everything you do.
Electrode put there = life bypass.

Me thinks those doctors > you :rolleyes:
I think they know better, but yeah I agree it surely can't be healthy.

Agent L
29-12-05, 15:21
Missunderstanding.
I haven't mean that implant is dangerous, I meant that it makes all other life-supporting activities unappealing. Monkeys died because of sitting still and ignoring life :D
hmm, kinda like me & NC ....

ZoVoS
29-12-05, 15:45
id get one done but id have to give the button to me woman =]

be more fun if she was in controle :p

Kierz
29-12-05, 19:46
id get one done but id have to give the button to me woman =]

be more fun if she was in controle :phah almost what i was thinking when reading that, why not get one done each with your partner and exchange buttons, that's what i'd do =]

Demental
29-12-05, 21:02
hah almost what i was thinking when reading that, why not get one done each with your partner and exchange buttons, that's what i'd do =]

That way when she's at work you can go crazy with the button and get her into some trouble :D

ZoVoS
29-12-05, 22:15
reminds me of a resturant with n ex... n well. sum funny foot play when she was ordering =]

she turned such a loverly shade of red hehe

Digital-Talios
29-12-05, 23:10
think to me that peeps would get addicted to this and wouldnt want to face the real world... hmm reminds me of"

tv
mmorpgs
console games
drugs
booze

the pleasure cpu would be on the list me thinks

yavimaya
29-12-05, 23:54
lol never trade buttons with someone else!
They can then make you do whatever they want if you want your fix. :(

Spermy
30-12-05, 00:08
lol never trade buttons with someone else!
They can then make you do whatever they want if you want your fix. :(

Nah, you can always jack off. :p

WHOOSH! There goes the class in this thread!

*bows*

Azrael104
30-12-05, 16:09
sounds better than sticking my nuts n the toaster, will ned to try it out :lol:

SiL ..:..

Your ideas intrigue me, and i wish to learn more.

Not!