PDA

View Full Version : Combat Quad

Collen
27-12-05, 19:16
This isnt right, in this game is vry easy to blow any kind vcl, about combat quad everytime it blows we need get all parts toghether to have quad back.
I alrdy try to kill Hoverbombers to get parts (5 times) i only got 1 part for 5 parts i need and usually the sectors have Warbot's and friends :lol: to hlp.
I dont think its fair...

Happy new year for ALL
Collen

giga191
27-12-05, 19:24
what parts do you need?

Collen
27-12-05, 19:28
Adv Navigation system
Hybrid engine
Sensor System V 105
Energy Capacitor x150

-FN-
27-12-05, 19:43
I've been out hunting Hoverbombers (the 113/113 variety and larger) several times and all I still am in need of the Sensor System V 105 and Energy Capacitor x150 :(

While I think the parts should drop a little more than they do now, I have to give KK a huge thumbs up - creating a mini-run to replace an item from a previous run is AWESOME! I now wish that MOVEON CPUs, Proto CPUs, and a dozen other things actually degraded in quality, and when they finally are at 0/0, you'd have to do a "mini-run" like this to get a new one. It's just a lot more involved and the item is much less... 'magical'.

Seraphin[69]
28-12-05, 08:34
I thought the same thing... a mission vehicule I was having fun with, and when it blows (and it's not resistant AT ALL) you have to hunt and hack the most bugged mob in game with MK II sentry, with a drop rate near the rare drop rate...

And, just for the fun : I use the quad on my tank, and the spy that done the mission isn't hacking, so I have to pass the key from tank to spy 1, and use spy 2 to hunt hover... GREAT

Would be simplier if it was a "kill count" so every class could do it on its own...

Collen
07-01-06, 18:43
Ok, yesterday i didnt had anything to do so i decide to make mission again with my LE ppu.
At 2 nd part of mission in E12 we need kill tree guys to get mission done, guys it WAS A NIGHTMARE :mad: , grim's chaser and kids, grims perci and kids, 1/2 Doomies and ofcorce 3 guys are claiming mountains all the times ,we have to kill to get mission done.
Fun? Really didnt had none. :o
Yes, i finish the mission and i got new key.

Now i have to wait for kk thange the mission to fight with Combat Quad again, until then i ll only take pictures at sunrize with my sexy orange hair PE :lol:

Collen

Bugs Gunny
07-01-06, 20:14
Yeah, the new "ideas" for repairing a combat quad and getting ammo for the genotoxic pistol and rifle are hilarious timesinks.

So yet again we have epic items which are useles as crap.

TEST YOUR STUFF BEFORE YOU PATCH !!!

giga191
07-01-06, 21:49
i think that 99% of the time the person you shoot at will blow ur quad before you kill them... 0o