PDA

View Full Version : recycling and weapon modification question

Psychodad75
27-12-05, 03:48
What skill level do I need to recycle junk into pistol rounds? Also, what skill level would I need to add mods to my guns? I am an infiltrator and I would hate to waste points on construction and recycling that I don't need.
Thanks in advance for any/all assistance.

canuma100
27-12-05, 05:07
you can recycle just 2 guns (realy noob wppns)

to mod a weapon you must have not more then 30 cst the most mods are not higher

Hellmag
27-12-05, 06:12
What skill level do I need to recycle junk into pistol rounds? Also, what skill level would I need to add mods to my guns? I am an infiltrator and I would hate to waste points on construction and recycling that I don't need.
Thanks in advance for any/all assistance.
You need as much skill in Recycle (with imps and buffs) as the TL of the ammo you want to 'clone'.
When modding a waepon You need as much skill in Construction as the mod TL (or is it the highest of weapon/mod? I'm not 100% here).

Hope that helps.

unreal
27-12-05, 11:40
I think some of the HC ammo mods are TL35, can't remember though. If my account wasn't currently expired due to C2G being gay, I'd check. :p

Mal
27-12-05, 14:25
I think some of the HC ammo mods are TL35, can't remember though. If my account wasn't currently expired due to C2G being gay, I'd check. :p

Yes, I'm almost certain that things like Gatlin Cannon and Plasma packets are TL35. I know the Ammunition for the Chaincraft is TL35. Most other ammo is around 15 to 20 I believe.

Psychodad75
27-12-05, 23:51
Great, thanks for the replies. That really helped a lot.

Mal
28-12-05, 13:48
It's worth noting that if you have 60 rec, you can make trophees if you have the appropriate parts.

As far as I'm aware, the parts are Wood, Pipes, Metal Plates and a special junk. The only one I've seen it Warbot Junk, which looks like a mini warbot (please feel free to be more specific if you know exactly what's needed).

The trophees are nice for hanging in your apartment.

Psychodad75
28-12-05, 15:48
What exactly is used to recycle things into ammo? The first time I did it I put a bunch of different things in and got a lot of ammo. Now I can't seem to find the right combanation of stuff. I keep getting the messege that I need more junk.

Mal
28-12-05, 20:09
What exactly is used to recycle things into ammo? The first time I did it I put a bunch of different things in and got a lot of ammo. Now I can't seem to find the right combanation of stuff. I keep getting the messege that I need more junk.

If you go to Yo's pawn shop with some junk items, the junk that sells for cash (stuff like spider limbs, mutant arms etc), those are the items that can used to recycle ammunition.

The stronger the mob, the more ammo you can recycle from its parts. Like the brains from Hurlers and Launcher Cyclopses can recycle into about 25 clips.

Psychodad75
29-12-05, 01:53
Got ya. Thanks again for the info.