http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10128

realy an elf ppl

Animated
26-12-05, 21:32
'No more elves' my arse.

Paper Dragon
26-12-05, 21:34
'No more elves' my arse.

Yes, because a single Elf inserted as intentional irony and a joke is going against the point of their NME angle.

Get a grip.

Tratos
26-12-05, 21:39
Added in 152 :D

Riddle
26-12-05, 21:58
Event ;)

Chenoa
26-12-05, 22:20
There was a fun-event over Christmas :

"Once upon a time.... there was a small Elf, and she was bored. One day she found an office near Hannover, looked it over, and had an interesting idea.
Quickly, she called for her elf-friends and kin and together they hacked into Reakktor's Neocron 2 Systems!
Next morning the staff of Reakktor were astonished to find a great riot on the servers! What the devil was going on??? Everywhere in the Neocron 2 world were these Elves!!! Hmm, now it's your job to clear up our world of these ...
I can barely bring myself to say it - to clear the world of ELVES!!!!

Come along to the Elf hunt and destroy them. They carry something "valuable" and Whoever brings me the most will win the hunt and receive a nice price from me!

I wish you great success on this hunt and merry christmas!!!"

Winner on Terra was : Magnavox

Bugs Gunny
26-12-05, 22:42
How about you make them standard mobs that have a chance of drobbing an ionbow for rifle users?

Foxtrot
26-12-05, 23:36
Where did you get that HUD?

Animated
26-12-05, 23:36
Yes, because a single Elf inserted as intentional irony and a joke is going against the point of their NME angle.

Get a grip.

Seems I forgot the :D

My apologies.

Seezur001
26-12-05, 23:37
Where did you get that HUD?

It's the Drone HUD.

Dead Bodies
27-12-05, 04:24
the event today was bull there wer 100 78/78 elves shooting arrows at us and they droped special xmas bags and u had to collect the lot of em .. all it was . was a great time for pkers not many people got to have fun pkers used it as a free for all espically APU's usedtheir barrels to kill groups of the elves to cheat and collect the lot killing anyonein their path i myself collected 48 of the bags then i gave up having to run away from apu's and pkers at an unsupervised event was not fun the least they could do would be turn off player to player damage in the zone... but other than the lame players..... killing gay eleves ROCKED

Mr Kot
27-12-05, 05:25
I loved the elf sound effects :D

I wonder which poor KK employee trapped her hand in the door to record the elf death sound?

They sexed me too :D

ZoVoS
27-12-05, 05:40
do there bows do ion damage? and fire 5 shots at a time???

Riddle
27-12-05, 12:42
the event today was bull there wer 100 78/78 elves shooting arrows at us and they droped special xmas bags and u had to collect the lot of em .. all it was . was a great time for pkers not many people got to have fun pkers used it as a free for all espically APU's usedtheir barrels to kill groups of the elves to cheat and collect the lot killing anyonein their path i myself collected 48 of the bags then i gave up having to run away from apu's and pkers at an unsupervised event was not fun the least they could do would be turn off player to player damage in the zone... but other than the lame players..... killing gay eleves ROCKED

Dude its every runners responsibility to enter an event and at least be thankful it was run in a zone where you don't drop your belt ;)

Mr Kot
27-12-05, 15:13
do there bows do ion damage? and fire 5 shots at a time???no clue on the damage type... but the shots were pinky/purple O_o

jini
27-12-05, 16:43
Dude its every runners responsibility to enter an event and at least be thankful it was run in a zone where you don't drop your belt ;)
what do you mean by that? responsibility about what? there were pkers theres no question about that

giga191
27-12-05, 17:12
we should have an elf class !!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Dead Bodies
27-12-05, 18:28

no 1 i never died and DUh belts dont drop in warzones but as u said its an event and all the runners are WELCOME and almost required to attend! thats excatly it a EVENT not a pk frenzy

sanityislost
27-12-05, 18:30
onoz i missed it :/

SiL ..:..