PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Order of Templars is recruiting!!!!!!!!!

Castoff
26-12-05, 19:19
Do you have what it takes:

1. Loyalty

You are expected to have your combat alts in the clan. Having a combat character in another clan is a conflict of interest.

Templars does a lot of things for you to earn your loyalty, we take care of our clan members. Loyalty to the clan earns trust from the clan.

Clan loyalty is a big part of who Templars are. We need to be able to trust one another in order to function well as a group. Again, your loyalty to the clan by being respectful (#2) and fair (#3) earns you trust from the rest of the clan and the leadership.

2. Respect

You are expected to respect your fellow clan members, and other runners of neutral or allied factions (unless they are shooting at you)

Disputes between clan members should be taken to me (Castoff ) for a fair hearing of the situation and to work a resolution. Either that, or decide to settle it in a warzone or Neofrag. Either way, get it settled.

With respect toward other runners...try to be above the argument...don't fall for people goading you into something with trash-talk. Defend yourself, but take the high road if possible.

Some of you have baggage from past clan affiliations. Please be up front with this stuff when you ask to join or are invited, so we know the situation and players involved.

Respecting other runners doesn't mean you have to bend over and grab the ankles. Templars are not the server's punching bag and we won't take crap from people just because they want to be asses.

3. Fairness

If we're helping you level, or are out hunting, please understand that while the clan has many resources, we aren't here to hand you everything on a silver platter. If you are hunting with a group, you are expected to share loot equally (armor parts, etc)

Techparts are a special case...if you expect to get rare weapons from the clan, you should donate your techparts to the clan. You don't HAVE to give up your parts, but I ( Castoff ) keep track of the number of parts each person donates, and favoritism regarding rare weapon handouts is judged accordingly.

MC5 parts are even more of a special case. I defer to Stan for rules regarding these.

We are a NEXT based clan on the Terra Server.

Tauan
29-12-05, 10:59
jooooooiiinn uuuuuuussssss :wtf:

-abuses his PSI powers-

Scanner Darkly
01-01-06, 21:16
Welcome back Templars, fighting you on Saturn was a lot of fun, hope we can do that again sometime...

Dogface
02-01-06, 07:19
Castoff, I hear Firefly from NC1(best mate of mine) might be transfering his chars over from NC1 - finally (he decided he wants to play more but doesn't have much time), I myself play Neptune but I told him he'd be happier playing Terra. I'll let him know you and templars are still going.

Not sure when hes getting round to it though. I'll have a chat with him.

Castoff
02-01-06, 18:47
Welcome back Templars, fighting you on Saturn was a lot of fun, hope we can do that again sometime...
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Scanner what faction are you in now ?
Remember the days of 30 people on line at the same time from Templars :eek:
Thoes were the days. Heres to seeing thoes days again :D

Castoff
02-01-06, 18:50
Castoff, I hear Firefly from NC1(best mate of mine) might be transfering his chars over from NC1 - finally (he decided he wants to play more but doesn't have much time), I myself play Neptune but I told him he'd be happier playing Terra. I'll let him know you and templars are still going.

Not sure when hes getting round to it though. I'll have a chat with him.
--------------------------------------------------
I remember him :) I thought he was already here. Oh well must be someone using his name. 8|
Sure have him look us up :D

Dogface
03-01-06, 07:22
He was sort of already back, he bought NC2 just before the pvp server came out, which he/we joined on because of its population.
Then he stopped playing it as the server started to fail. He's not been on in a few months but I'm sure he'll be back, with some arm-twisting and threatening phone calls :lol:
I'll make sure he actually sorts out the char transfer. Don't know if you know what he's like :rolleyes:

Castoff
09-01-06, 22:52
He was sort of already back, he bought NC2 just before the pvp server came out, which he/we joined on because of its population.
Then he stopped playing it as the server started to fail. He's not been on in a few months but I'm sure he'll be back, with some arm-twisting and threatening phone calls :lol:
I'll make sure he actually sorts out the char transfer. Don't know if you know what he's like :rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sure hope you don't twist his arm off lol. Will be difficult to play NC then. :lol:
I don't know the person in RL so I guess I have to say no I don't know what he is like. :eek: :p

DARK_Overfiend
20-01-06, 21:04
Nice Place u got here........