PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] looking for clan

zewy
26-12-05, 17:04
My chars are City admin faction.
got a PPU monk maxed out
got maxed 3 other chars in trade skills like
cst res rec rep and brt

I did a upgrade from NC1 to NC2 so I got no money almost at all or the gear I hadde on em and quick belt was over 1 year sens I played last time so. Wounder is there is any good clan around. That I can join.

cRazy-
26-12-05, 19:38
Im sure theres a few good CA clans, cant remember names off the top of my head though.

But if nothing suits you join tangent and Chaos can hook you up with some stuff.

zewy
30-12-05, 20:13
I really like to be in CA still so do anyone know of any clans ?

hegemonic
31-12-05, 01:45
I really like to be in CA still so do anyone know of any clans ?
I'm sure that's just a typo; FA would be happy to have you. Hell, we'll even pay for your faction change fee, no use in making you have to pay for a mistake you made by accidentally clicking on CityAdmin...

Find any SSX member ingame, and we'd be happy to help you out :)

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 02:09
Im sure theres a few good CA clans, cant remember names off the top of my head though.

But if nothing suits you join tangent and Chaos can hook you up with some stuff.

crazie stop highjaciking

=P besides no sexi copbot armour in tangent

cRazy-
31-12-05, 02:46
crazie stop highjaciking

=P besides no sexi copbot armour in tangent

lol *beats Zovos*

ZoVoS
31-12-05, 06:05
lol *beats Zovos*

"cant touch this"

*does a dance in his copbot armour*

NA NA NA NA.. NANA NA NAAA

serious though why are there no good CA clans... we have the best looking armour in the game... WALKING BOXES WOOT

zewy
31-12-05, 09:33
Sems empty on the CA side then. I might need to rethink this then.

witch hunter
31-12-05, 20:25
Hi all long time since i posted if your looking for a clan to join in CA look for phaze as alot of us are coming back to play and reform the clan myself ace HC tank and purple penetraitor ppu will be back among others so give us a few days and then get in contact in game and see what we can do.

Hi all PHAZE is coming back from the dead

cRazy-
31-12-05, 20:54
who the hell is phaze.

witch hunter
31-12-05, 20:58
Phaze is an old ca clan form terra that was big and we used to take and hold ops on a regular ocasion but we all left for wow. We used to fight FF another clan that was about at that time. But we are coming back alot of ppl knew us and i know that some ppl are still about that were with us so ask around and see what you find out.

Foo
31-12-05, 23:12
good to see more pro's comeing back , instead of all these Fotm MUST JOIN THE WINNING SIDE clans.

wb

Purple
01-01-06, 00:29
Hey hey hey ,

Some of you may have forgot little ole me but dont worry i'll jog ya memories.

PHAZE was CA and will still be CA when i get back we where a team orientated very active clan.

Anyways keep an eye out.

Take it there not many pro clans left ???

witch hunter
01-01-06, 00:31
As one of the sub leaders of PHAZE all say hi to my leader purple awsome ppu and good friend plus good leader so if you wana join us get in touch with PHAZE members when you see htem and fight for the city of NEOCRON pro city ownes. ;)

sultana
01-01-06, 07:40
@zewy, the current Pro City clans around are The Flying Circus, Resistance and After Dark. They're the larger ones, though none of them are in the City Admin faction.

zewy
01-01-06, 13:10
tell me when PHAZE is starting agien post here :)

BlackDove
01-01-06, 16:34
Phaze is an old ca clan form terra

See, that's why no-one knows you. You use an oxymoron in that sentence ;)

Old =/= Terra. New = Terra. Old = Uranus/Pluto/Saturn

hegemonic
02-01-06, 11:35
I know some guys that just started the Grim Brothers up in CA, you might want to check in with them...

Ditto on what BlackDove said, he's a subtle as a genital wart, but he's to the point.

Spermy
02-01-06, 13:44
I know some guys that just started the Grim Brothers up in CA, you might want to check in with them...

Ditto on what BlackDove said, he's a subtle as a genital wart, but he's to the point.

As opposed to on it. Like a genital wart :P

Mr Kot
02-01-06, 16:06
Phaze is an old ca clan form terra that was big and we used to take and hold ops on a regular ocasion.Ya, including taking ops from your weaker allies, just cause we wouldn't keep the GR open for all your crahn alts :rolleyes:

You can do much better, Zewy

Purple
03-01-06, 12:15
Crahn alts haha we didnt have crahn alts you must have wrong clan. But we didnt really keeps OPS but we had fun and worked as a team and surely thats the aim of the game.

Yeah we go right back to NC1 Saturn and then the clan split a while ago as we left to play wow but now we have returned.

The dude asked about a clan and i replied, you can sit and pick holes in any clan everyone has their own opinion if he wants to give us a go he is more than welcome to make up his own mind.

Tauan
03-01-06, 12:39
Behave crazy or you will get locked out of the chicken coop

THE_TICK!!!!
04-01-06, 16:14
good luck purple :D ill be round if ya need something ill try and help ya out :D, i was in phaze for a while, seemed pretty decent to me, and i doubt anyone would call me a n00b :D

Purple
04-01-06, 17:38
Noob! lol sorry heheh yeah hi tick thanks alot may need a little support to get on my feet again :-)

Castoff
05-01-06, 09:21
Purple are you the original Purple ? I heard she sold her account :eek:
Welcome back and good luck :)

Purple
05-01-06, 12:09
yeah the one and only purple from nc1 , and no i didint sell my account heheh

cRazy-
05-01-06, 12:29
Phaze is an old ca clan form terra that was big and we used to take and hold ops on a regular ocasion but we all left for wow. We used to fight FF another clan that was about at that time. But we are coming back alot of ppl knew us and i know that some ppl are still about that were with us so ask around and see what you find out.

Ohhhh a neocron2 clan, I quit NC altogether shortly after the closed beta so I didnt see much of neocron2 evolve.

Behave crazy or you will get locked out of the chicken coop

I am behaved I just asked who or what Phaze was, I normally ask questions in such an abrupt manner :D

Purple
05-01-06, 12:33
It was actuallly an nC1 clan although we had diff name